devolution

Author Topic: Possible Add-Ons to the Game?  (Read 127460 times)

Offline 0nymous

• Date eam in verpa.
Re: Possible Add-Ons to the Game?
« Reply #165 on: July 30, 2015, 08:58:53 AM »
Kidnapping of your girls is definitely something that should be a danger the player should be aiming to avert. If you can kidnap women, why shouldn't the enemy gangs do the same to you?
Also, maybe for the sake of ease of use, simply add two gang mission types - one wold be for kidnapping girls from the enemy gangs and territories and the other would be for re-capturing them - although that one could simply be included in the runaway recapture job.

Say, how does a girl calculate the chances of her being raped / beaten by clients? Now that I think of it her chances of kidnapping should most likely be calculated in a similar manner, although I wonder if that formula in the first place couldn't use some improvement.

As for attacking the PCs house - not a bad idea either, maybe provide some kind of "Home Guard" mission for your gangs? In fact, the whole home of the PC could use a bit of expanding.
Maybe some kind of storage system, some kind of marriage system to keep your wives, etc.
God damn, there sure is a lot of ideas and only one top lad to implement them.

Offline Baltazaar

« Reply #166 on: July 30, 2015, 12:38:47 PM »
As far as I see it:

- make the home a fully functional bordello. With only one guest: yourself.

- let it count for the number of gangs you can hire. because protecting your home, you do want some sort of praetorian guard.

- you also should have a chance to get attacked. Like, the more bordellos you have, the higher the chance gets that the others will attack you.

- for defense, count in two waves: Outside, and inside.

- outside defense is taken over by girls on watch, and regular gangs.

- regular gangs fighjt regularely against the enemy gangs, plus rthe security girls help out. The secuirty girlks can not be harmed in the outside fight.

- after the outside has been cleared, let the enemy gang decide how they want to progress. Just retreat? or, do they want to tresspass on inwards.

Ok, time for an example.

Rival A sends 2 gangs of 100 men after my home, to "teach me a lesson" about those Bars I burned down. And those bordellos I raided. And about kidnapping his girls... And taking his mens families.... ( huehuehue...)

One gang is doing praetorian guard duty, and defends my holdings. In my house, I have ten suped up crazy bitches on the walls, while the gangs duke it out in the street in front.

Gang 1 gets decimated to 25 men, who are mostly hurt, shot up, or crippled. Lets talk about christmas bonuses Later. Gang A has 97 men, and Gang B has 6 men.

Now, you do the first check. The invasion force is bigger then 50 % of what they were before they left for my house, so they decide to go in. A random roll confirms it: They want to take my girls!!! 5 of them, to be precise.

Since my home is a maze pof dark corridors, all alike, a single girl can keep them busy in the halls.

So, we have them capturing their objectives. they meet two guard girls, who kill each 10 of their men ( guard girls get not6 killed), fight the captured 5 girls ( subdual / nonlethal damage only), who each kill 3, and then, two men have to carry a girl.

So, in total, they are now down to only gang A, with 61 people remaining able to fight. Now, as they leave, they notice a thing: we entered phase 3 of the battle, the run. all the remaining people in the gang, plus all guard girls, will now fight them. 25 against 61 people. 25 men of my gang, plus my remaining active watch girls,kill 50 men, before they themselves are out of comission, and thus, a party of 11 members of gang A leave. remember, I said two people per girl, o they are exactly one person above the threshhold.

Had my girls rolled betterm, and killed only two more people, their mission would have failed, and they would have been captured.

Would this be possible?

Because that way, I can send gangs as well to my enemies compounds. A snatch and grab mission  could also be a "Kill all the girls mission", or a " Burn the building " Mission. Hell, I could even steal the money they stole from me back from the people that stole it from me.

Only one thing: I would love if you could scale the strength of the enemy assault with the ammount of ressources i have. Because with the above modell, you would literally expect dozends of gangs to attack each day.

I would much rather see a gang that has lost 200 + members reduced to recruiting back the girls they lost, and thus, unable to attack again.

Also, I would like to see me being able to target specific gangs. So, when I want to do a punishment expedition towards the fuckers who torched my club house, I want them to be hit, not some third grade outsit that does not deserve it.

Offline pronatrator

« Reply #167 on: July 31, 2015, 06:35:47 PM »
How feasible would it be to add an option to specify a "common" image folder in the girls editor?

I have no idea what the backend of WM looks like, but if I understand correctly the game looks for a particular image type in the girls folder.  If it can't find that image type, it looks for the next applicable image type. (e.g. Anal, if none then Sex) If it can't find that it looks for the first image type under DefaultImages.  Is that more or less what is supposed to happen?

What I'm asking is if it's possible to add another step, so that the game would look in another common folder before DefaultImages.

The reason I'm asking is because a while back I started working on a girlpack for Kato aka Steamgirl.  She has a lot of different image sets and they were diverse enough for me to make different girlpacks for many of them.  (About 30 at the moment  :P )  She's a softcore model, so to fill in the gaps(e.g. sex, oral etc) I used gifs of models that either looked like her, or gifs that I liked but have never been able to identify the model.   I separated the gifs by hair color because that was what the different sets had in common, and then added them to the relevant folders.  E.g.  gifs with white or blonde hair go in the sets where she has white hair, brown hair gifs go in the brown hair sets etc

About half of her girlpacks use the white hair gifs, and it would save me about 5 gigs of disk space if I was able to only have 1 folder of gifs for her(kato white common) and have all of those girlpacks look there for the non profile images.

I was also thinking about other ways this might be useful.  If you had a busty girl you could have the girlpack look in the 'busty common' folder so you could get an image relevant to that girl's bodytype instead of say, displaying a loli image.  Or vice versa.

Anyways, been kicking that idea around in my head for a few days and just wanted to know if that was something that would even be possible.  Not asking if you would do it, just if you could do it.

Offline aevojoey

• Thats ok, I'm used to disappointment.
« Reply #168 on: July 31, 2015, 07:01:50 PM »
How feasible would it be to add an option to specify a "common" image folder in the girls editor?

I have no idea what the backend of WM looks like, but if I understand correctly the game looks for a particular image type in the girls folder.  If it can't find that image type, it looks for the next applicable image type. (e.g. Anal, if none then Sex) If it can't find that it looks for the first image type under DefaultImages.  Is that more or less what is supposed to happen?

What I'm asking is if it's possible to add another step, so that the game would look in another common folder before DefaultImages.

The reason I'm asking is because a while back I started working on a girlpack for Kato aka Steamgirl.  She has a lot of different image sets and they were diverse enough for me to make different girlpacks for many of them.  (About 30 at the moment  :P )  She's a softcore model, so to fill in the gaps(e.g. sex, oral etc) I used gifs of models that either looked like her, or gifs that I liked but have never been able to identify the model.   I separated the gifs by hair color because that was what the different sets had in common, and then added them to the relevant folders.  E.g.  gifs with white or blonde hair go in the sets where she has white hair, brown hair gifs go in the brown hair sets etc

About half of her girlpacks use the white hair gifs, and it would save me about 5 gigs of disk space if I was able to only have 1 folder of gifs for her(kato white common) and have all of those girlpacks look there for the non profile images.

I was also thinking about other ways this might be useful.  If you had a busty girl you could have the girlpack look in the 'busty common' folder so you could get an image relevant to that girl's bodytype instead of say, displaying a loli image.  Or vice versa.

Anyways, been kicking that idea around in my head for a few days and just wanted to know if that was something that would even be possible.  Not asking if you would do it, just if you could do it.
It could be done but I have less time than I used to since I started my new job.

Many of the Sailor Moon packs and Cure packs have the same image used for multiple girls.
This would definitely cut down on space for them.

You can start it off by creating a "Common" folder next to the "Characters" and "DefaultImages" folders.
In that, make the sub categories that could be generic enough to work across the board or girl group folders.
For girl group folders, make the name of the files include the girls in it with "_" instead of spaces in their names.

I have always wanted to make file names more expansive so images don't need to be copied if they can be used for multiple categories.
If this gets done then expanding the names could be done at the same time.
Fixing the game is a better game than actually playing it.
Get the Current Version <|> Discuss the Game <|> Report a bug

Offline doubleDolp

• tiger flakes
« Reply #169 on: September 01, 2015, 08:57:11 PM »
Hey I have i suggestion. Could you add more places to go in the town area that does not require a specific amount of gold and owned territory like a library or a park or npc house, something to do to give the player more opportunities to gain items or stats.
"TIGER UPPERCUT, TIGER, TIGER, TIGER!"

Offline Baal

« Reply #170 on: September 02, 2015, 01:27:00 AM »
I'd love a temple and some traits based on religion (Devoted, Cynic, Stoic, Ascetic, Pious, or Spiritual) since often the whore go to church in this world. Well that and I love to own a church. Holy whores, has a nice ring to it after all. Tell me if I need to go into more details.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 02:59:57 AM by Baal »

Offline deadkingblue

« Reply #171 on: September 16, 2015, 11:47:54 AM »
A plqyer profile with player stats. can lead to more player customization and interactions, plus skill dependant actions, like training, bribing city oficials, taxes, store income, girls liking you, and even selectable player gender.

Offline andy_and

« Reply #172 on: September 27, 2015, 08:43:32 AM »
Is it possible to add a function, such as holding down ctrl and click on a job, and that will add the job to both day and night job?

Offline aevojoey

« Reply #173 on: September 27, 2015, 09:39:45 AM »
Is it possible to add a function, such as holding down ctrl and click on a job, and that will add the job to both day and night job?
This was added in .06.00.15

Offline andy_and

« Reply #174 on: September 27, 2015, 09:53:34 AM »
oh  ???  i never noticed

Offline Hanzo

« Reply #175 on: October 08, 2015, 08:19:01 AM »
I'm busier than in summer but I've added a few things (some of them bad) to the matron job. Some could be adapted to the other "matron" jobs.

I was thinking about the matron changing the brothel restrictions to her liking (High Obedience would prevent it). However I dont know if it would be better if she did it on her own, or with a trigger (when it triggers the player gets to choose to accept or not), but currently I don't know how to do it that way.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 08:21:01 AM by Hanzo »

Offline crazy

« Reply #176 on: October 22, 2015, 01:22:42 PM »
I'm busier than in summer but I've added a few things (some of them bad) to the matron job. Some could be adapted to the other "matron" jobs.
Everyone seems to have been busy lately so no problem there nice to see u adding stuff still.
I was thinking about the matron changing the brothel restrictions to her liking (High Obedience would prevent it). However I dont know if it would be better if she did it on her own, or with a trigger (when it triggers the player gets to choose to accept or not), but currently I don't know how to do it that way.
No clue how u would do that.

Got it all merged in and sent to the SVN.  Thanks keep up the work man

Offline watts

« Reply #177 on: January 03, 2016, 04:35:48 PM »
Hi.

I'd like to suggest a few features for Crazy's Mod. I'm assuming this is the right place to do it, as indicated by the mod's main post.

First of all, I think it would be cool if we had a couple more traits that changed a girl's fertility rate. So, as of last version, we have "Fertile" and "Broodmother". I think adding a "Low fertility" (lower than the base preg change) and "High Fertility" (this one being between 'Fertile' and 'Broodmother') would be nice. Maybe even a "Very Low" and a "Very High" for maximum variety.

I like to play WM somewhat differently, meaning that I try to get most of my income just from breeding the girls. Twisted, I know, but having those traits would add another layer of complexity to the game, and also make my custom 'game mode' that more interesting.

Now for a somewhat more complex suggestion: If the game could keep track of each girl's interaction stats with players, customers and beasts, it would honestly make it perfect for me. Stuff like # of times you (or customers/beasts) have come inside/out (with total volume in milliliters), number of bj's, and so on. Really pervy stuff, I know, but I know I'm between friends and I'm sure you guys will understand.

Thanks in advance.

Offline aevojoey

« Reply #178 on: January 03, 2016, 05:15:53 PM »
First of all, I think it would be cool if we had a couple more traits that changed a girl's fertility rate. So, as of last version, we have "Fertile" and "Broodmother". I think adding a "Low fertility" (lower than the base preg change) and "High Fertility" (this one being between 'Fertile' and 'Broodmother') would be nice. Maybe even a "Very Low" and a "Very High" for maximum variety.

I like to play WM somewhat differently, meaning that I try to get most of my income just from breeding the girls. Twisted, I know, but having those traits would add another layer of complexity to the game, and also make my custom 'game mode' that more interesting.
Adding more fertility traits would be fairly easy.
I will look into it after I am done with the Slave Market texts.

Now for a somewhat more complex suggestion: If the game could keep track of each girl's interaction stats with players, customers and beasts, it would honestly make it perfect for me. Stuff like # of times you (or customers/beasts) have come inside/out (with total volume in milliliters), number of bj's, and so on. Really pervy stuff, I know, but I know I'm between friends and I'm sure you guys will understand.
The game already tracks how many customers the girl has sex with and I already plan to add the number of times she has sex with the player.

The more details that get tracked, the larger the savegame gets.
When I started trying to make the Milking job in the farm work, the math for the volumes broke my brain, and that was just with 3 variables, breast size, lactation traits and lactation stat.
There would have to be a lot more variables for semen tracking because the customer would have a lot of variables, and  they would need to have traits added.
Way too much stuff would have to be added to make semen tracking possible.

Number of bjs could be added (oral + (group * men in group) + 69s) but that would be low priority.

Offline watts

« Reply #179 on: January 03, 2016, 05:42:21 PM »
Adding more fertility traits would be fairly easy.
I will look into it after I am done with the Slave Market texts.

That would be absolutely perfect. Thanks for considering my suggestion.

To be honest, I've actually tried to add said traits myself before writing my post. Seeing as I had already fiddled with a few parameters of the vanilla game, I thought it would be a trivial thing. But turns out I had absolutely no clue of what to do. I guess that, in the end, it's better to leave it to the professionals.

The game already tracks how many customers the girl has sex with and I already plan to add the number of times she has sex with the player.

Way too much stuff would have to be added to make semen tracking possible.

Ah I see. Semen tracking would be nice and all, but considering the technical hindrances, I guess is not just worth it. Totally understandable.

Will keep an eye out for future updates regarding the 'Sex with player' counter. And while we're at it, could a "Sex with beast" counter also be in your plans?

Anyway, thanks for the quick reply.