Author Topic: Same Catacomb girl every time  (Read 4237 times)

Offline xienchaudau

Same Catacomb girl every time
« on: August 28, 2015, 12:32:46 AM »
Hey all.  Just started playing recently.  I crammed a  bunch of Rgirls into my game, and now i keep getting the same girl every time someone brings a girl back from the catacombs. i'm not sure if that's what caused it, though. is this by design?  have i screwed something up?

Offline deadkingblue

Re: Same Catacomb girl every time
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2015, 02:31:06 PM »
1, make sure you have more than 1 catacombs rgirl. 2. make sure that if your using some of the older packs here that the girls random ages are from a minimum of 18. (new system doesn't spawn in girls under 18 and having a girl under that age in the rgirlx/girlsx file will cause it to spawn in  less frequently) 3. make sure your using the latest crazysmod under user mods. make sure also that you have the necessary runtimes installed. (i think .net 3.0 or something,  its under the oringinal dev thread the list of runtimes needed.) 4. Profit. 5. if step 4 was not achieved find a relevant thread and post with as much info as necessary. (crazys mod bug thread is a good place.). 6. I don't know, google it. it'll lead you back here, but learn python, c++, and whatever coding language is used in this game then fix it. 7. Cry. 8. ...

Anyway good luck and welcom to pinkpetal and whoremaster!