Author Topic: Whoremaster: Very Bad Man Version 1.01a Updated 02/16/2016, now with girlpacks  (Read 71353 times)

Offline Dragonflight

• Master of The Shattered Prophet
Re: Whoremaster: Wherein Jonwich is a Very Bad Man
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2015, 09:26:19 PM »
Yes! i had to update, i gotta admit that i like the new gallery screen quite a bit better. XD
Hey, its really me. -Dragonflight

Offline jonwich

« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2015, 02:14:30 PM »
New update coming this week. I've just got to finish some outside things first. Plus my head is killing me and my grandmother is about to go into surgery. Anyway, I'll get it updated in the next few days. I mostly just go change several lines of whatever interests me that day. Anyone else got a preference? I might push one job ahead of another if there's enough support.

Offline Baal

« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2015, 03:07:42 PM »
I'd like to see the free time worked on some more, odd to see a high class whore getting treated like she is below a slave, same with the house cleaner and regular cleaner. I'd also like to see some things done with beast carer but really you do what you want to, it's your time. I hope the bump on your head isn't to severe, scary.

Offline jonwich

« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2015, 03:29:37 PM »
I'm hoping my head is okay too, I'm going to discuss with my manager tonight just about getting it looked at. I'm sure it's a workman's comp thing, shouldn't be too tough I hope.

I'm very slowly working on free time. I don't currently have a way to delineate who gets what, which is a shame. Ways exist, of course, they're just a bit beyond me for now, and right now I'm just replacing text. I need to remember to look in there and see what I did that makes the free time appear twice with the random part of free time occasionally being tacked on at the end of the second one. I probably deleted a space or something that I shouldn't have. There are a LOT of lines there to go through. I got hung up at Church because there's something like 50 lines to change, so I'm just going a little bit at a time. All the girls are going to be treated pretty much the same here, though. It's really meant to be played with all the girls as slaves, save the ones that pretty much can't be. I know there's a way to put a slave check to redo their free times too, I just haven't taken the time to really learn it yet. It'll probably happen when we start adding it to the main game.

I have made the house cleaner and brothel cleaners different have different lines, but house cleaner in particular doesn't feel like much. I think there are 2-3 lines left in it to chance, I can't recall. I'll take a look, it'd be good to give it some more text. I hadn't even thought about Beast Carer, I almost never use that job. I'm going to have to do some really nice beast scenes with it, they might make it in this coming update.

Offline Baal

« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2015, 05:01:54 PM »
Working on church? Nice, I really hope we can own a church, demon whores, man I want to make 'em or holy whores. Start a cult, community service, or something like those. It might be neat if you make your own random forming gangs.  I think it would be interesting if they could take stuff like the community center or the farm from the player. But those three require more than just changing lines.

I usually always use the beast carer, though there isn't really a reason to unless you have a mage or get a girl enough experience where she brings in animals. Personally I think animals should die if not being taken care of and have a chance to survive if a girl wounds them but they don't at least at the most basic level. I wish one could focus on stuff like farm animals and pets or tentacles creatures and monsters. If you have ever done personal training (where you click not the job) with a girl and get her to have sex with an animal you are said to have a tentacle beast while there are mentions to other animals while whoring on the job. Think it would be neat if say you own the farm and animals from there are primarily pets and actual animals and through the catacombs or catacomb rancher you get tentacle beast or monsters. I feel that in the best situation the player could have something like two type of beast counts one for the catacombs and one for regular animals. Catacombs beast should be able to impregnate while normal animals can't (making using the farm more of a priority if you want naturally born animals).

There are more ways to change it up, making a gang of thinking catacomb monsters or giving the ability for gang to use war dogs, war horses, or catacomb monsters. Stuff like that could allow a person to customize gangs and not have to wait turns training them.

Had to write some of my thoughts down, but once hope your head feels better. Cause having a writer is awesome.

Offline jonwich

« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2015, 07:32:22 PM »
All good ideas man, and if Crazy and Joey and whomever else can code it, I'm sure that I and a couple other folks can write it. I wouldn't get too excited yet, like I said, I'm just replacing text. The bit about the Church is just that under Free Time, there are random Morality based events where a girl might go to church based on her morality stat. I'm slowly rewriting that now. She'll still go to Church... and suck off the vicar, perhaps, or get tied up out front while she talks about her dirtiest experiences and thanks parishioners for whipping her, or gets turned over to the vicar for a special "class" where he explains why the gods made her specifically for this position in society and how they were the of lowest creatures from birth without knowing it. When we get back to work on everything in the new year, I've got other ideas of course, some a little nicer than that, like the girl volunteering at the church doing demeaning jobs but not clearly evil dispo stuff. Or something like you sending the girl to visit the vicar dressed in one of the church's school girl outfits, or sent to service the nuns, a few different things to switch it up.

Offline jonwich

« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2015, 05:36:57 PM »
Well the good news is I have no internal bleeding (so far, head injuries can be progressive) and I have a almost a week off work. The bad news is my head is still killing me and I've got a concussion.

The best news is I finally found the damn working-as-a-whore lineset! Seriously, I never thought to look in the girl files. I've got time to work on it, so I'm slowly going through it now. Holy crap there is a lot.

Offline Baal

« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2015, 08:04:30 PM »
Good! I hope it doesn't progress. Good luck! I'll eagerly await what you can do.

Offline GonDra

« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2015, 10:36:07 AM »
Well the good news is I have no internal bleeding (so far, head injuries can be progressive) and I have a almost a week off work. The bad news is my head is still killing me and I've got a concussion.

The best news is I finally found the damn working-as-a-whore lineset! Seriously, I never thought to look in the girl files. I've got time to work on it, so I'm slowly going through it now. Holy crap there is a lot.
Well i hope you are getting better soon.

I also am sorry about the 'working as a whore' lines, I think I am responsible for a good chunk of them. And I am not even happy about the amounts for some of them, for example I have not even written anything for Strip and Foot, and there is a whole plethora of traits that really should have their own lines (Sadist trait for BDSM is still missing I think).
Looking forward to see what you are doing with all that stuff though, even if I am not a hardcore evil player. When I get my external holding all my Whoremaster stuff running again in the next few days I might try to write some more in my spare time.

Offline jonwich

« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2015, 02:24:37 PM »
Yeah, I do keep reading your name, man. Actually, the lines you wrote are pretty good, especially in variety and how they'll present under different conditions. I just prefer things to be a bit more wordy, and I chose to go really dark for this exercise. Every time I run into content from you or Bsin, or Lyje, I always have trouble replacing it because I really do enjoy the lines. I always remind myself that it will all come together later when we start adding content in with the things you guys have written into Crazy's mod. This one has a long way to go, though. When I said it was mostly a writing exercise, I meant it, it's ~rough~. I'm not proof reading or fixing typos. The main idea for me is to just free-write, get it all down, and once I feel like I've fleshed out at least ~most~ of the content, I'll probably go back and proof read, fix errors, maybe expand the lines I've written, or replace them if they just clash in my head after playing them a while. I'm also doing a bit of free-writing just on ideas for the jobs before I actually look at them. For example, before I started playing with the waitresses, I free-wrote out a bit on what a practical and evil system might be for controlling the girls for that job, making sure they take good care of tables, and following tips and payments and the like. Once I get a good idea of how I'd do something if I was an evil fuck, I can incorporate it. I'll try to get the next update out here around Thanksgiving, maybe Black Friday.

Offline jonwich

« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2015, 10:53:01 PM »
Slight update, it may be a few more days. Concussion is worse than I hoped, I'm going back to the doctor tomorrow. >=/ I'll keep you guys posted when I can.

Offline Baal

« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2015, 12:45:20 AM »
Sucks man, hope it doesn't get more worse,

Offline jonwich

« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2015, 09:42:02 AM »
I've almost got the next version where I want it, I've seen a few typos I'm hunting down, and I want to do a little more writing, a few changes to some of the lines I've already written. Sorry it's taking longer than I expected, but I can, at best, look at a screen for about 45min-1hr before my head goes squirrely on me. Light and motion on my screen, or reading small print, really bothers my head right now.

Anyway, this coming version contains a few more milking/milker changes, a few changes to Whoring. So far I've only gotten whoring intros and most of the anal scenes gone through and given smallish, temporary rewrites. A few of the actresses will have more rewrites as well, and some of the bedwarmer stuff. (Again, mostly the intros there, though I'll be looking at the actual actions soon) There are probably a few other changes I'm forgetting. If I can look at a blasted screen a little longer in the near future, I'll expand this a bit quicker, especially since I'm out of work till a doctor tells me otherwise.

Offline jonwich

« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2015, 09:45:13 AM »
Oh, also updated a few of the items I use to make the girls pissy and refuse a bit more, largely because I've been writing in the refusal scenes, and updated the Core Traits with 3 new traits: Registered Slave, Registered Livestock, Registered Pet. (Granted by the items) Don't let me forget to post that shit when I post the new version, cause I ~totally~ will, and as I keep going, some of the stuff I'm writing may assume those items and traits are in place.

Offline jonwich

« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2015, 07:45:28 PM »
Quick update. My headaches from my concussion are finally getting to the point where I can actually write again, so I've been working on this project some more. Been adding a few traits and items to use with the mod, and devising a way to denote certain girlpacks for certain purposes. (For example, I've come up with a way to create a reasonable petgirl-only pack or Cow-girl only pack, if that happens to be your thing, at least within the context and dare I say it, lore, of this mod) I'm about to give the cows and milkers another once-over and like I said, I have been slowly replacing the lines in the whoring section for this update. I already know I won't finish them all this update, but a lot of the anal ones will likely be replaced, though they will definitely be things I'll have to go back and polish again even after I replace them. There are just soooooo many. Seriously, you could get buried. Started some work on the bedwarmer position, mostly affection-based, not the actual sex scenes. Those will come when I have time to really look at the game and code side by side and see exactly how the phrases come together. Started changing the text for when a girl is transfered to the dungeon and branded a slave, and will probably do the same soon with girls bought at the slave market. I've always felt those scenes were a little tame for a girl being dragged against her will to a dungeon, or bought as a slave after being shoved naked on a platform to be bid on by whomever had the cash. I just went over my conversion of the customer service job into a human urinal job and updated the content there. It's now a LOT darker, largely because I've been fooling with custom items. It might be too dark for me, we'll see. I've also been refining the items I've been adding by playing through them and seeing what works and what doesn't, so that it's possible to get a larger range of scenes. The items will largely remain cheap because now that I'm tweaking them to not be "overpowered" for testing purposes, they're really meant to be used in the game. (The one exception is the Urinal Conversion, because as you'll see when you actually use it, it kinda does a whole hell of a lot. Might not technically be worth it, but it's probably reasonable considering what it does. Haven't tested it that much yet, I'll see if I need to tweak it later.)

I'd like to get this released this week, but I still have a lot to do. I want to go through a couple more of the film actresses, maybe the matron jobs, and definitely go back over the cow/milker jobs. I'm trying to figure out what changes the pre-disposition there, because I have only really gotten one statement based on that despite a number of tests with various breast/lactation sizes, hatreds, loves, fears, etc. I'm going to find out what makes it tick so I can figure out what I want different levels to actually trigger, scene-wise. I'll probably also finish replacing the slave market scenes, and maybe work a little on the actual scenes for the bedwarmer job if I have time. As soon as I finish most (hopefully all) of these things, you guys will get an update. Thanks for being patient with my injury. Once updated, I might take a little bit before updating again, so that I can get some more work done, and so I can add some petgirl/cowgirl specific packs. I'm looking into the best free program I can to make gifs specifically for that purpose so I can intersperse my images with video clips, since I have a fuckton of both, but not really anything in the way of gifs. I'll let you guys know what's what when I get to it!