Im scared that my ideas will shot down hard or rudely
I dont belive evolved will ever be released
Im only here to play not give ideas
I hate/Dislike the developer
Only interested in playing
I just dont have any time to look at it
I do when i have a chance
I Dont like WM and this Evolved will be pretty much a copy

Author Topic: Wm:Evolved  (Read 58922 times)

Offline Romanul

Re: Wm:Evolved
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2015, 02:48:20 PM »
If we are just trowing ideas, I've always wondered if catacombs/dungeon option could be cloned and reskin for more evil player characters types of playing. I mean if you could send your gangs to attack a village/town/"fortress of the good". From a mechanic point of view it would work just like the catacombs but instead of "monsters" you would have "soldiers" as opponents and instead of beast girls you would have peasant girls (common), noble women/priestess/high ranking officer women  (rare) , princess (extremely rare) and queen (unique per town/castle or whatever) to capture. You cold even have a counter on the player character page and tracks how many peasant girls/noble ladies/ princess/ queen you kidnapped/ enslaved/ ransom/freed (depinding on what you plan to implement as options in the game). I read in another thread that you want to implement wifes (not my thing if they are not slaves) but you could force the princess to marry you (as an option for good characters, the evil ones would just enslave her and her mother and make them slave wifes at best). :)

Of course it  doesn't have to be just a village (level 1), town (level 2 difficultly ), city, castle, fortress but also forest for those oriented on capturing elves/witches or for the really strange players the option to raid and orc/minotaur  camps (no ladies for the taking just loot).
I believe exploring a catacomb or raiding should yield some interesting finds once in a while. Also, it would be great if we would get a notification somehow when they capture someone important. I'd really wanna know when and what gang did that. It would be fun for story wise.

Just my two cents.   

Offline MuteDay

• Loving life and PinkPetal Family
« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2015, 01:31:34 PM »
over the next few day i will be creating a document that will explain alot of the features and other things that will be going into evolved
please stay tuned for that to be released
Please Enjoy all the hard work i Do to help make the game and forums a better place :)

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #47 on: January 26, 2015, 02:01:41 PM »
If you "attack" some underground multidimensional infinite catacombs, you remain within the law, no matter what you do there.
If you attack common people, moreover kidnap queens, you are a criminal and a foe, hands down.

Such options require a different backstory rather than usual brothel-manager-with-dead-father stuff.

Offline MuteDay

« Reply #48 on: January 26, 2015, 02:16:17 PM »
If you "attack" some underground multidimensional infinite catacombs, you remain within the law, no matter what you do there.
If you attack common people, moreover kidnap queens, you are a criminal and a foe, hands down.

Such options require a different backstory rather than usual brothel-manager-with-dead-father stuff.

yea im currently working on the background story and the time frame before i get to work on gameplay
Please Enjoy all the hard work i Do to help make the game and forums a better place :)

Offline Romanul

« Reply #49 on: January 26, 2015, 02:52:02 PM »

Well currently gangs have the option to kidnap women and the bring to the dungeon. Also, the player character has the option to enslave those women. That's braking the law in a massive way. Also, somehow I never felt restricted by the background story it didn't seem to matter much game-wise.

Anyway, I'll wait for Mute to show the document explaining the general lines and limits of the game.  :)

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2015, 09:38:59 AM »
You never have to fight with any representatives of law, only with monsters and other gangs. I suppose there are no witnesses, or these enslaved women are too insignificant. You can't kidnap a queen in the same way while being a simple brothel manager.

Offline MuteDay

« Reply #51 on: January 27, 2015, 09:48:22 AM »
lol im currently working out things like giving girls that you capture a class and things like that, but you will have to wait to see my design document

Offline MuteDay

« Reply #52 on: January 27, 2015, 01:10:08 PM »
added what i have done so far in the general outline, if anyone has a spesific part they would like to see, post it and ill get it in there for you

Im a little under the weather today so i might not get that much done today,
I apologize for the fact that i am unable to keep up with my orginal release expectation
I have been spending time with my wife and trying to feel better,
the last few days i have not felt 100%

Offline MuteDay

« Reply #53 on: January 27, 2015, 04:05:54 PM »
Updated Op To show some new information and so it is as confusing

Offline dullman

« Reply #54 on: January 28, 2015, 06:19:40 AM »
Hello again, i just want to ask something about wm:Evolved.
The basic version has a prototype of window which shows diferrent kinds of rooms, customization of brothels etc. The mine question is that if you planning in future to change brothels to more customizable buildings (girls will use rooms for work, for rest etc.)?

Offline MuteDay

« Reply #55 on: January 28, 2015, 10:04:13 AM »
Hello again, i just want to ask something about wm:Evolved.
The basic version has a prototype of window which shows diferrent kinds of rooms, customization of brothels etc. The mine question is that if you planning in future to change brothels to more customizable buildings (girls will use rooms for work, for rest etc.)?

are you meaning am i planning on making each room customizable?

Offline MuteDay

« Reply #56 on: January 28, 2015, 09:12:23 PM »
Large update to the general outline, please check it out and let me know what you think

Offline dullman

« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2015, 07:12:14 AM »

are you meaning am i planning on making each room customizable?

Basically something like but i have little more customization, so that each brothel has the capacity, we can buy more but larger brothel doesn't mean we get more clients, Each type of room takes some units of capacity (e.g. bedroom 1 unit, bar+restaurant 5 unit etc.), After that we need to increase capacity if we hit max capacity. Each is room are able to be used to do different jobs e.g bar allow to have barmaids, table in restaurant allow to have waitress etc. So we need actually to take a moment and plan brothel to get max income with minimal expenses (Also as i said before the max amouunt of customer coming to brothel is indenpedent from size of brothel so if we use only one type of room we fast run of client, if use many rooms to serve each client in few areas we can gain more gold.

Offline MuteDay

« Reply #58 on: January 29, 2015, 09:04:54 AM »
Basically something like but i have little more customization, so that each brothel has the capacity, we can buy more but larger brothel doesn't mean we get more clients, Each type of room takes some units of capacity (e.g. bedroom 1 unit, bar+restaurant 5 unit etc.), After that we need to increase capacity if we hit max capacity. Each is room are able to be used to do different jobs e.g bar allow to have barmaids, table in restaurant allow to have waitress etc. So we need actually to take a moment and plan brothel to get max income with minimal expenses (Also as i said before the max amouunt of customer coming to brothel is indenpedent from size of brothel so if we use only one type of room we fast run of client, if use many rooms to serve each client in few areas we can gain more gold.

Hmmm ill have to think about that, but i belive that i will end up adding that as a sub system of the room management system

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #59 on: January 29, 2015, 09:07:05 AM »
I see you have multiple skills for pregnancy and childbearing. How are you going to handle it? It takes years to raise a child after all.