Author Topic: Monty52's DefaultImages Packs  (Read 7007 times)

Offline Monty52

Monty52's DefaultImages Packs
« on: April 30, 2016, 08:56:22 PM »
My vision for having an extensive and generic defaultimages folder: the ability to create a bunch of random girls that each use specific profile pictures from their girl packs, so that the girls can be recognized from each other outside of event/action scenes; then have event/action scenes grab random pics from a large database of generic images (images that have parts of the body cut off that would uniquely identify the person in the image, hence they become generic as a result - although the nature of the scene for few image types made this difficult to do).  I like that idea, because it makes it easy to create a lot of random girls quickly and easily, yet still have available one large pool of images that they can all share.  Unique girls or random girls that have a special theme to them can use their own images in their own folder, and when certain images are unavailable for a specific girl the game can resort to grabbing a generic image from the defaultimages database to fill in.

I have included as many appropriate animated GIFs as I could find for image types - they kind of bring more action and life to the game I think.  The other file type that I included are JPGs - all PNGs that I found while image hunting have been converted to JPGs in order to conserve everyone's precious storage space.

Almost all images are anime or cartoon art style.  Some are not, but those are rare and really cool regardless (ie some of the "Death" and "Magic" images).

In order to take advantage of these image packs for their designed purpose, your best bet would be to edit your config.xml file in your Whore Master game directory so that "Folders PreferDefault" is set to "true".  It's a decision you will have to make - whether you prefer scene-appropriate anonymous images over partially inappropriate images from the same character's collection of images that are more specific to character rather than event.

All three packs are created by me, Monty52.  If you notice a way to improve any of the packages, please notify me through a private message or through this forum.

Archive password for all packs is: "whoremaster"

DefaultImages - Base Package (designed for Whore Master - Crazy mod)

A set of anonymous base image types for the game to call upon when a character image collection is missing any of these types of images.  Images included are from various sources.  Most images have been modified in some fashion in order to attempt to achieve the goal of providing an appropriate image for each base game image tag type.  I did my best to search the internet for suitable images.  I have removed all pregnant image variants and placed them into a separate download package.  I have also decided to not include any images under the "Presented" tag in the "Defaultimages" folder (though I have still included some examples of images for that tag type in a separate folder in this package).  My reason for doing this is to prevent the game from seeking a miscellaneous image in the "Defaultimages" folder when a girl package is missing an image with the "Presented" tag; as a result, the game will still seek a "Profile" image in the girl pack first as an alternate.  In the situation of purchasing a girl, I feel it's more important to see what the girl actually looks like than to see the miscellaneous images of presented slave girls.

This image package is designed to be a complete replacement for the original DefaultImages folder for Whore Master (Crazy's Mod).  Copy/Move the "DefaultImages" folder within this package to the "./Resources" folder in your Whore Master game directory.

I have separately packaged images for all Preg image variants into another download package called "DefaultImages - Pregnant Package".  I have also separately packaged images for all non-scripted image types into another download package called "DefaultImages - Extended Package)".  In order to fully stock your game's image reserve with a fine selection of images, I suggest downloading and using all 3 packages.

Download Link: https://mega.nz/#!lYIlhD7A!QDcSY5V3uvOApHppxB-tf2M32_6eYuRzn7RFIcUKw4M ~405 MB

DefaultImages - Pregnant Package (designed for Whore Master - Crazy mod)

A set of anonymous pregnant images for the game to call upon when a character image collection is missing pregnant variants of images.  Images included are from various sources.  Most images have been modified in some fashion in order to attempt to achieve the goal of providing an appropriate image for each pregnant (Preg*.*) image tag type.  Keep in mind that pregnant girls are more difficult to find pictures for than non-pregnant.  It is a fetish that not everyone shares (me included.  seriously, I really don't get it.).  I did my best to search the internet for suitable images, but the selection is unfortunately limited.

I have also decided to not include any images under the "PregPresented" tag in the "Defaultimages" folder ( though I have still included one example of an image for that tag type in a separate folder in this package).  My reason for doing this is to prevent the game from seeking a miscellaneous image in the "Defaultimages" folder when a girl package is missing an image with the "PregPresented" tag; as a result, the game will still seek a "PregProfile" image in the girl pack first as an alternate.  In the situation of purchasing a pregnant girl, I feel it's more important to see what the girl actually looks like than to see the miscellaneous images of pregnant presented slave girls.

This image package is designed to compliment my other "Defaultimages - Base Package" for Whore Master (Crazy's Mod).  Copy/Move the contents within the "DefaultImages" folder within this package to the "./Resources/DefaultImages" folder in your Whore Master game directory.

The PregOral image type has not been included - as long as you make the previously mentioned change to the config.xml setting, it is expected that the game should use the regular Oral images from the "DefaultImages - Base Package" when it can not locate PregOral images.  If it seeks an alternate Preg image type instead, then I'm sorry for not testing that theory.  There is an easy remedy though.  All you must do is copy all your DefaultImages Oral files and then rename the copies to PregOral.  That would fix that hypothetical problem.

Download Link: https://mega.nz/#!ANxAGZBL!1hWDerTkg7sUjwO2tvuWtOrXr8WimWTIn9zU76QByrs ~43 MB

DefaultImages - Extended Package (designed for Whore Master - Crazy mod)

A set of anonymous non-scripted image types for the game to call upon when a character image collection is missing any of these types of images.  Images included are from various sources.  Most images have been modified in some fashion in order to attempt to achieve the goal of providing an appropriate image for each extended game image tag type.  I did my best to search the internet for suitable images, but the selection is unfortunately limited with some types of scenes.  There is another issue - it was unclear when I put this package together what the tag situations are actually supposed to entail.  For example: I guessed that "Lick" was the actor licking a cock, but I do not know if this is the intent of the image tag.  Another example is "Strapon".  Is the actor meant to be the "pitcher" or the "catcher"?  I just don't know.

This image package is designed to compliment my other "Defaultimages - Base Package" for Whore Master (Crazy's Mod).  Copy/Move the contents within the "DefaultImages" folder within this package to the "./Resources/DefaultImages" folder in your Whore Master game directory.

PregDeepthroat, PregLick, and PregSuckballs image types have not been included - as long as you make the previously mentioned change to the config.xml setting it is expected that the game should use the regular Deepthroat, Lick, or Suckballs images when it can not locate the Preg-variation of those images.  If it seeks an alternate Preg image type instead, then I'm sorry for not testing that theory.  This is easy to remedy though.  All you must do is copy all your DefaultImages files of each of those 3 categories and then rename them to PregDeepthroat/PregLick/PregSuckballs.  That would fix that hypothetical problem - if it even is an issue.

Considering that these images are currently only called upon by other scripted mods, I will explain how you can get great use of this package without extra scripted mods.  (Whether regular or Preg variants) you can confidently rename the Cowgirl/Revcowgirl/Sexdoggy images to Sex, Deepthroat/Lick/Suckballs to Oral, and Les69ing to Les.  In addition to renaming, you'll also have to renumber them as well.  I'd probably just not use the Dildo images though, since in many cases I believe they visually suggest a situation that would deflower a virgin (basically, inserting a fake dick), while scenes calling upon "Les" images are virgin-safe.  Also some of those images could suggest a Mast (solo) image category while others would obviously suggest a form of Les (girl-girl).  Of course, you can review these yourself and make your own decisions and selections if you wish to.  I'm thinking the Strapon images could possibly work for the Les category figuring the "pitcher" is the actor, since I focused on making the "pitcher" the anonymous one in the images (but not for PregStrapon.jpg, since the "catcher" is obviously the pregnant one).  I would not use Eatout at all, since they display men eating the actor and Oral is primarily meant to be the actor servicing a partner.

Download Link: https://mega.nz/#!cRRAyTrL!dGYK6pyg9mX-D326Q4dsg3-PQqg0IvL7sm2xXhdCe5c ~113 MB
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 08:17:04 PM by Monty52 »

Offline Monty52

Re: Monty52's DefaultImages Packs
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2016, 09:00:59 PM »
space saver
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 09:17:27 PM by Monty52 »

Offline Baal

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2016, 09:18:58 PM »
Hey, you got it here! Thanks Monty!

Offline Monty52

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2016, 09:22:02 PM »
I said I would.  ;)

Let me know what you think.  It was a ton of work.

Offline Tyrgalon

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2016, 06:37:46 AM »
Damn, thats a lot of work you have done o.O Could never get something like this done myself.

I think you should let the devs know about this, could link to it in the games own thread like there are for other packs.

Offline Baal

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2016, 09:52:36 PM »
Finally got around to replaying this game. Lookin' Good yo.