Author Topic: Question about Pictures for characters  (Read 2848 times)

Offline AnalogMonster

Question about Pictures for characters
« on: May 19, 2015, 04:51:50 PM »
I was trying to search through, but I haven't seen any information on it before other than a post from Zodiac back in 2011 under the walkthrough for creating girls. Zodiac lists a number of categories for pictures eg, Anal, Profile, Sex, etc. I was wondering with the most recent updates to the game if there may have been new categories for pictures for example, blowjob, titjob, bukkake. If so what is the image naming syntax for these to be used? I wasn't sure if it would be simple like blow1 or tit1, so I wanted to see if someone more experienced in the character adding system might know.

Offline aevojoey

• Thats ok, I'm used to disappointment.
Re: Question about Pictures for characters
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2015, 09:04:08 PM »
I was trying to search through, but I haven't seen any information on it before other than a post from Zodiac back in 2011 under the walkthrough for creating girls. Zodiac lists a number of categories for pictures eg, Anal, Profile, Sex, etc. I was wondering with the most recent updates to the game if there may have been new categories for pictures for example, blowjob, titjob, bukkake. If so what is the image naming syntax for these to be used? I wasn't sure if it would be simple like blow1 or tit1, so I wanted to see if someone more experienced in the character adding system might know.
For Crazy's mod, here are the Image Names that the game will recognize.
Fixing the game is a better game than actually playing it.
Get the Current Version <|> Discuss the Game <|> Report a bug

Offline AnalogMonster

Re: Question about Pictures for characters
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2015, 11:01:09 PM »
Thanks you.