Author Topic: Lurker's packs for Crazy and PP's mod  (Read 507661 times)

Offline Lurker

Re: Lurker's packs for Crazy and PP's mod (Taking requests)
« Reply #405 on: April 14, 2014, 11:57:09 PM »
More girls to collect is always good. This game is like an awesome version of Pokemon with way better strategy elements. Gives new meaning to "Gotta catch 'em all." ;)

Haha, well.. WM is far from epic but its coming along nicely thanks t folks like Crazy. Never played a Pokemon game in my life, so i wouldn't know. I'm just a dude who likes smut and making girl packs. xD

Offline Otaku_Hanzo

« Reply #406 on: April 15, 2014, 12:54:36 AM »
Haha, well.. WM is far from epic but its coming along nicely thanks t folks like Crazy. Never played a Pokemon game in my life, so i wouldn't know. I'm just a dude who likes smut and making girl packs. xD

Understood. I'm a lover of all things hentai and ecchi, but I've also been a huge lover of games since D&D and an Atari 2600 entered my life in the 70's. This combines both loves into one. And, I see potential for a really awesome strategy with tons of micromanagement options and even an a Campaign Mode where certain things you do change outcomes with a bigger end game in sight.

Yeah. Gamer. :P
"I may grow old but I will never grow up." ~Mark Twain

Offline Lurker

« Reply #407 on: April 15, 2014, 01:07:58 AM »

Understood. I'm a lover of all things hentai and ecchi, but I've also been a huge lover of games since D&D and an Atari 2600 entered my life in the 70's. This combines both loves into one. And, I see potential for a really awesome strategy with tons of micromanagement options and even an a Campaign Mode where certain things you do change outcomes with a bigger end game in sight.

Yeah. Gamer. :P

Friend of mine have a 2600 cool stuff. Abit ahead of my time though. My first was a C64 then I slipped into nintendo 8/16-bit and Amiga 500/1200. Them good ole days.
Always had a thing for strategy and management games though. Civ anyone? But yeah, WM is cool cause everyone can fiddle with it. It is abit to easy for me to play it for longer periods of time though. But atleast i can be anal and make girl packs instead. xD

Offline Otaku_Hanzo

« Reply #408 on: April 15, 2014, 09:06:02 AM »
I had a C64 the better part of the 80's. Took it everywhere with me. Still have one today and an emulator so I can fire up some good old school every now and then. Aliens definitely. Needed a bit of polishing but that's one of the first games to use different play styles together (flight, action, adventure, strategy, and some very decent attempts at building tension in spots) and I loved it. Also, I have a particular bias for the good old C because of GAC (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graphic_Adventure_Creator). Much much MUCH time spent with that in the 80's. Really helped me to hone my writing skills and it's still fun to mess with.
"I may grow old but I will never grow up." ~Mark Twain

Offline drakean

« Reply #409 on: April 15, 2014, 12:31:57 PM »
Added Kill La Kill pack as per request.Three girls from the show, might do the others later on but right now the less popular girls from the series don't have that many good images.

Much appreciated.

Offline FlamBurger

• I need to stop lazing about so much.....
« Reply #410 on: April 16, 2014, 02:06:23 PM »
More girls to collect is always good. This game is like an awesome version of Pokemon with way better strategy elements. Gives new meaning to "Gotta catch 'em all." ;)

Yo, even the trainers themselves! LOL. :D
The whole region of Crossgate will be my playground....
Our playground....
The whole freaking world guys....
Crossgate Chronicles?? Yup it's that bad....
I'll still chug on! Plus, The Crazy Team is really doing a good job on this game.
https://mega.nz/#F!A55jWSpT!P-1Lw1-kNxiBfelAH24Kvg My Packs

Offline Lurker

« Reply #411 on: April 16, 2014, 04:21:59 PM »
Added Idolm@ster part 1 and 2.

Offline Lurker

« Reply #412 on: April 17, 2014, 10:51:52 PM »
Updated all my Touhou Project girls and moved em to the bottom of the first post. Will be adding more parts with "new" girls when i get around to it.

Offline Lurker

« Reply #413 on: April 20, 2014, 01:37:37 PM »
Added Touhou Project Part 4

Offline FlamBurger

• I need to stop lazing about so much.....
« Reply #414 on: April 20, 2014, 05:41:54 PM »
Dang Lurker, if I hadn't lost my laptop, I would have got these by now. :'(  Good work fellow packer!
The whole region of Crossgate will be my playground....
Our playground....
The whole freaking world guys....
Crossgate Chronicles?? Yup it's that bad....
I'll still chug on! Plus, The Crazy Team is really doing a good job on this game.
https://mega.nz/#F!A55jWSpT!P-1Lw1-kNxiBfelAH24Kvg My Packs

Offline Sorren

« Reply #415 on: April 26, 2014, 12:18:31 PM »
Could be I've just not noticed these but how about some TMNT girls, it'd be interesting to them split into the original series and reboot versions, rather than lumped together.

Offline Lurker

« Reply #416 on: April 26, 2014, 11:09:20 PM »
Could be I've just not noticed these but how about some TMNT girls, it'd be interesting to them split into the original series and reboot versions, rather than lumped together.

I'll look into it. I was pondering doing April a while back but didnt.
I have no idea who the new girls in that series is though so i'll have to research some. xD

Offline teitogun

• Will you be my slave?
« Reply #417 on: April 27, 2014, 03:07:42 AM »
I haven't posted here in ages. Lurker, your packs inspired me to return. Excellent work!

Can you do a request? I'd like to see an Oreimo pack with Kirino, Kuroneko and Ayase. Also, please don't shy away from including doujinshi pages in your packs. Although they have text and are in monochrome, they often have some of the best (and lewdest) art.

Offline Lurker

« Reply #418 on: April 27, 2014, 04:42:12 AM »
I haven't posted here in ages. Lurker, your packs inspired me to return. Excellent work!

Can you do a request? I'd like to see an Oreimo pack with Kirino, Kuroneko and Ayase. Also, please don't shy away from including doujinshi pages in your packs. Although they have text and are in monochrome, they often have some of the best (and lewdest) art.

Cheers dude. I'll look into your request when i can. ^^
As far as doujin pages go. I'm torn. I enjoy reading them from time to time and the art is generally quite good. I have infact used parts of colored douj pages in a few of my later packs. If the monochrome art is good i generally dont mind using it. Its just the massive spam of text all over the art that tend to bother me when it comes to using doujin pages. xD
I will hower look into it more in the future. :)

Offline Lurker

« Reply #419 on: May 02, 2014, 03:06:47 PM »
Added Alice Valkyrie (Taima Seikou Alice) to third post.Girl is from the latest Lilith game, art by Kagami.... (fuck yeah!)