Author Topic: Possible Add-Ons to the Game?  (Read 128351 times)

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
Re: Possible Add-Ons to the Game?
« Reply #60 on: August 29, 2014, 10:04:56 PM »
When I start working on the Brothel Building code, I will do that.
Thanks!
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline CaptC

• Are you experienced?
« Reply #61 on: August 30, 2014, 06:19:43 PM »
I see now.... I will see what I can do.

I appreciate your efforts! Thanks!

Offline CaptC

• Are you experienced?
« Reply #62 on: August 31, 2014, 02:12:43 PM »

So, I've been playing the latest version a bit, and one thing kinda annoys me/kills the buzz.

The stripping sex thing in the current version doesn't really work for me. The text talks about the girl stripping, but the picture is some random sex act.  Worse, as a pack maker, I don't even know how to find a picture for “stripping sex”.

I'd suggest one or the other of the following changes:

Option 1:

In this option, stripping is not a sex act per se. It is a prelude that modifies how well the ensuing sex goes, generating a multiplier for how much money the girl makes in the ensuing sex act. Good stripping increases money, bad stripping reduces.

The picture presented should be for the sex act itself. 

If the girl has a low stripping skill, then the girl might just skip stripping altogether. But if she does decide to strip for the customer, the text for the event should be something like:

<Text on reason customer picked her>
<girl>  <shyly | coyly | hotly>  strips for the customer.
90% multipler: “Her customer is not amused by her clumsy striptease, and impatiently gestures for <girl> to get on with it. “
100% multiplier: “Her customer enjoys the appetizer, and is ready for the main course.
110% multipler: “Her customer follows her every move raptly, and looks ready to explode.”
<Text describing what they actually do together.>

Option 2:

A good reason to have stripping as a separate sex act, is that it gives an excellent use for all those strip pictures. (Ditto for masturbation sex acts as well.)
If you want striptease (and masturbation) to be a separate sex act, then the problem is, what is the customer doing? The reality is, the customer is jerking off while the girl does her own thing. (pun intended)

In that case, display either a mast or strip picture, and generate text appropriate for what is actually going on:

low [strip | mast] skill, low appearance&charisma:  “The customer attempted to get off watching <girl> [strip | masturbate], but left unsatisfied and demanding a refund.”
low [strip | mast] skill, great appearance&charisma:  “The customer is amused by her clumsy [strip | masturbation] routine, but manages to rub one out anyway and leaves satisfied.”
good stripping skill, low appearance: “The customer became increasingly aroused as <girl>'s [strip | masturbation] routine proceeded, and enjoyed the experience.”
good [strip | mast] skill, good appearance&charisma: “The customer was excited before she even started, and completely lost control during <girl>'s enticing [striptease | masturbation].”

Of course, the best of all worlds, is do both options. They aren't mutually exclusive, as long as you don't have an initial strip/masturbation sequence precede a striptease/masturbation ending. But I suspect option 1 requires significant coding, while option 2 is possibly just text modifications.

Offline crazy

« Reply #63 on: September 01, 2014, 06:42:18 AM »
On a related note, when a girl beats up a customer, could it refer to a combat image instead of a profile image?  I think that it might work a bit better.
This was an easy one and I got it done.  Will be in the next update I send

Offline Lurker

« Reply #64 on: September 01, 2014, 01:25:33 PM »
Was pondering if you should add an image categori for the Advertising job aswell. Plenty of images of wiminz waving signs or doing other junk that could be advertising. Anywho, just a thought i had while going through some images.

Offline nicentra

« Reply #65 on: October 21, 2014, 12:53:00 PM »
Don't know if it has been suggested before but would it be possible to add clinical treatment for artificial insemination? Like there is for nearly everything a pair (i.e. boob job; boob reduction). There is abortion but why not artificial insemination in two ways either your brothermasters seed or bestial seed with 100% succes after the 3-5 weeks waiting time.

Offline aevojoey

• Thats ok, I'm used to disappointment.
« Reply #66 on: October 21, 2014, 01:58:54 PM »
Don't know if it has been suggested before but would it be possible to add clinical treatment for artificial insemination? Like there is for nearly everything a pair (i.e. boob job; boob reduction). There is abortion but why not artificial insemination in two ways either your brothermasters seed or bestial seed with 100% succes after the 3-5 weeks waiting time.
It is not really necessary because all you need to do is not have the girl use antipreg and she will probably become pregnant before the 3-5week waiting period.
If she is sterile, she can get fertility treatment to have that removed.
Something like this was discussed for the farm to get the girl inseminated.
It could be added as a job in the house to get her pregnant by the player but personal training without antipreg should do that eventually.
Fixing the game is a better game than actually playing it.
Get the Current Version <|> Discuss the Game <|> Report a bug

Offline nicentra

« Reply #67 on: October 21, 2014, 02:27:55 PM »
It is not really necessary because all you need to do is not have the girl use antipreg and she will probably become pregnant before the 3-5week waiting period.
If she is sterile, she can get fertility treatment to have that removed.
Something like this was discussed for the farm to get the girl inseminated.
It could be added as a job in the house to get her pregnant by the player but personal training without antipreg should do that eventually.
Thanks for the reply well okay. Would have been practical for inseminating multiple girls at once since per day/week you can only do a handful of actions.

Offline TNT90

« Reply #68 on: October 24, 2014, 07:48:45 PM »
I apologize in advance if this was brought up in the past.

I think it would be useful if there was an export button for a brothel so that you could export the data on all the girls in a brothel to a spreadsheet (excel, openoffice calc, etc...) and be able to do the micromanaging without having to flip back and forth between the stat and other screens (inventory, job select, etc). Ideally you'd just export whenever you feel an updated list needs made in response to character improvements.

Even if a direct .xls can't be made, some form of importable .txt would be an improvement over manually typing in each bit of info.

I've been doing this manually and I have a pic attached showing how I went about it. All the major jobs with their ranks. A's get bolded, S's get bolded and underlined. The girls disposition is shown by the color of the cell (yellow = dislike, white = neutral, green = like, blue = love). 

Offline aevojoey

« Reply #69 on: October 25, 2014, 12:08:24 PM »
I apologize in advance if this was brought up in the past.

I think it would be useful if there was an export button for a brothel so that you could export the data on all the girls in a brothel to a spreadsheet (excel, openoffice calc, etc...) and be able to do the micromanaging without having to flip back and forth between the stat and other screens (inventory, job select, etc). Ideally you'd just export whenever you feel an updated list needs made in response to character improvements.

Even if a direct .xls can't be made, some form of importable .txt would be an improvement over manually typing in each bit of info.

I've been doing this manually and I have a pic attached showing how I went about it. All the major jobs with their ranks. A's get bolded, S's get bolded and underlined. The girls disposition is shown by the color of the cell (yellow = dislike, white = neutral, green = like, blue = love).
This could be done.
Exporting the info as a csv would probably be easiest but then you would have to apply the formatting yourself.

Offline TNT90

« Reply #70 on: October 25, 2014, 12:51:09 PM »
A csv would work, if I can't find a convenient way to import to excel (openoffice calc) then I'm sure I could write something in java given enough time. Would certainly go along with my learning how to make Jframes and the like.

Offline aevojoey

« Reply #71 on: October 25, 2014, 05:28:12 PM »
Starting with the next version, if you hold <ctrl> when you click the save button, it will save the girls as a CSV.

I need to make the job ratings into their own function before they can be added into the CSV.

Traits would be rather difficult to add to the CSV if you wanted any way of sorting them.

Offline torrentsearcher

« Reply #72 on: December 05, 2014, 03:31:13 AM »
to give the player a little feeling of achievement: maybe a little text that describes the building that u bought? not as long as the story when u start the game, but a little more like: you finally managed to get your hands on the clinic! for the upcoming future your girls will get healed and improved at this place, another step in the long way of rebuilding ur father´s empire.
and what about random events? during the turn summary there could easily be messages that give u little bonusses or hindrances for the next or the next two turns. some customer being not pleased with a girl, maybe, and working at the town council who is able to send the police to raid one of ur brothels. stuff like that. that might add a little spice to the game. =)

Offline Pintero

« Reply #73 on: December 07, 2014, 11:39:07 AM »
Hey guys. I'd like to see the gang system a bit more fleshed out. Ultimately, a "Gnagsters" kinda thing would be ideal, but I'd like to have more scope of my criminal empire. How big, how many buildings, what neighborhoods etc. Not looking to make it the focus, but it should definitely be more fleshed out.

Offline Hazure

• I'll get there eventualy.
« Reply #74 on: December 09, 2014, 01:40:44 PM »
How about a Re-name function....rename brothels, slaves, gangs....for that more personal touch?