This is a full download of the 1.30.4 beta r593 release.
Update to 1.30.4 r593 (unzip it over version 1.30.3 beta r485 only):
Changelist from 1.30.3 r485:
* Updated Slider control code to now change position to wherever you click on the slider, instead of just increasing/decreasing by a set amount if you clicked to either side of the "button"
* Revamped scrollbar code to extricate it from being directly tied to listboxes
* Scrollbars on listboxes are now "clicky", meaning the bar itself sort of snaps up or down between actual positions instead of smoothly sliding up or down; this description might be confusing, but you'll probably notice the different feel
* Text which is too long to fit in the provided areas now have scrollbars automatically added; you can smoothly scroll pixel-by-pixel by dragging the bar, or scroll one line of text at a time by using the up/down buttons or your mouse scrollwheel
* fixed quite a few typos, mainly thanks to bj (http://pinkpetal.org/index.php?topic=585.0)
* Animated images should now be completely supported, where support was semi-broken before
* Code which was supposed to cull old (no longer needed) images from memory has been fixed, so memory usage should be lower with extended play
Several changes by WonderDog, as follows:
* Torturer job and torturing in general has been updated and improved quite a bit
* Turn Summary message colors are updated based on severity of events and health o girls/gangs (dark blue or red)
* Weekly girl stat changes based on house percentage (obedience, fear, hate, happiness) are a bit more fluid
* some further code refactoring
Many many changes by myrikhan, as follows:
* High-quality sex acts (from skilled girls) now often give flavorful mad-libs style turn summary descriptions
* Turn Summary screen message display order changed:
- Girls with ciritical (red) messages are displayed first, followed by warnings (dark blue)
- Within the message list itself, red messages are displayed first, then dark blue
* Worked in the security job:
- Attackers who cause trouble to girls is now a group of 1-10 people. (I'm specifically NOT calling them gangs to avoid confusion.) They don't have healing potions or weapon levels.
- The first layer of protection is one of the security guards.
- If she is defeated, the second layer is defending gangs, if they pass the coverage check.
- The third layer of defense is the girl herself.
- Casualties to the attackers accumulate from layer to layer
- Traits worked in to the security point calculation
- Stopping a group of attackers costs (#attackers x 5) security points
- Security points decay by 50 each round (To prevent banking in the early parts of the game.)
* Added Catacombs05 and Catacombs01 to rarity. Didn't change any items in the items file. (I figure we can do that over time if we like this change.)
* Improved and bugfixed the item use automation function
* Girl level cap raised to 999. Function modified to reflect this: Skill-ups occur for only the first 20 levels (same as before). This is cosmetic, as nothing depends on level, except girl sell price.
* Turned some repetitive code into functions
* Random bugfixes
* Added natural healing of 2% per shift for each girl. It is a flat 2% that isn't affected by traits like tough or fragile
- Tried to add a 2% per shift reduction to tiredness, but it caused tiredness values to go to 100% unexpectedly, so it's commented out.
* Noticed that statuses like 'controlled' currently don't do anything. For a few of the items that add the 'controlled' status I added on to them the ability to remove the strong willed trait.
- (eg: disguised slave band, necklace of control)
Note that an updated version of WMEdit, version 0.7.1, is included in the usual "\Docs&Tools\Character & Item Editor" folder.
Reminder: if you get an error message regarding "msvcr100.dll" or similar, or for that matter any other error which prevents the game from starting, then you need to download and install the VC++2010 redistributable package