Author Topic: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod .06 is out now  (Read 1029891 times)

Offline FlamBurger

• I need to stop lazing about so much.....
Re: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod
« Reply #900 on: February 18, 2014, 11:10:11 AM »
Holy Crap I did not see this.....UPDATE TIME!!! :P 8)
The whole region of Crossgate will be my playground....
Our playground....
The whole freaking world guys....
Crossgate Chronicles?? Yup it's that bad....
I'll still chug on! Plus, The Crazy Team is really doing a good job on this game.
https://mega.nz/#F!A55jWSpT!P-1Lw1-kNxiBfelAH24Kvg My Packs

Offline Kestin

« Reply #901 on: February 18, 2014, 04:43:48 PM »
this is strange, the new version crashes every time when I press "next week". (I copied everything)

Offline Kestin

« Reply #902 on: February 18, 2014, 04:53:58 PM »
this is strange, the new version crashes every time when I press "next week". (I copied everything)

sorry, false alarm. I just need to change jobs to newer version, than everything went smoothly.

Offline BlackWolf Inc.

« Reply #903 on: February 19, 2014, 12:33:53 AM »
Did u just copy the .exe to another folder?  or the whole thing?  As there is new stuff and u need all of it not just the .exe
No worries I managed to fix it, thanks anyway crazy
Don't look at me like that! I found 'em that way....

Now no-one else has to die...
unless I think of another reason.

If found, please return to Miss Y. Rhul.

Offline FlamBurger

• I need to stop lazing about so much.....
« Reply #904 on: February 19, 2014, 09:43:44 AM »
Yeah, I was wondering why I couldn't play, then I realized The whole job system had changed and would crash if you didn't change the girls jobs to the new system.
The whole region of Crossgate will be my playground....
Our playground....
The whole freaking world guys....
Crossgate Chronicles?? Yup it's that bad....
I'll still chug on! Plus, The Crazy Team is really doing a good job on this game.
https://mega.nz/#F!A55jWSpT!P-1Lw1-kNxiBfelAH24Kvg My Packs

Offline Winter

« Reply #905 on: February 20, 2014, 01:39:36 AM »
This mod is spectacular, but with all these new jobs I'm left with the question: is there actually any benefit to assigning girls to these jobs from a gameplay perspective?

Whoring seem to be almost always be more profitable.  While you eventually run out of customers at a brothel, you can just assign any extra girls to walk the streets and gain access to an unlimited pool of customers.  Why would you ever assign a girl to be a barmaid and make 50 gold when you could assign her as a streetwalker and make 250?

I suppose I'm asking if there are other benefits to these sort of random jobs like stripping, game dealer, maseusse, etc. that generally make less money than whoring.  Do they increase customer happiness, fame, or number of customers?

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
« Reply #906 on: February 20, 2014, 11:11:56 AM »
This mod is spectacular, but with all these new jobs I'm left with the question: is there actually any benefit to assigning girls to these jobs from a gameplay perspective?

Whoring seem to be almost always be more profitable.  While you eventually run out of customers at a brothel, you can just assign any extra girls to walk the streets and gain access to an unlimited pool of customers.  Why would you ever assign a girl to be a barmaid and make 50 gold when you could assign her as a streetwalker and make 250?

I suppose I'm asking if there are other benefits to these sort of random jobs like stripping, game dealer, maseusse, etc. that generally make less money than whoring.  Do they increase customer happiness, fame, or number of customers?
I don't know about fame or number of customers, but I do know that they slightly add to customer happiness.  They also act as good "cool down" jobs for the girls.  As you know, girl happiness and enthusiasm decline as her libido wears out.  This in turn decreases customer happiness.  The libido will increase and be restored if the girl is given free time, or more slowly if the girl is assigned to a nonsexual job, such as barmaid or waitress in the bar.
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline qwayne

« Reply #907 on: February 23, 2014, 05:14:21 AM »
I'm not sure if it is this mods fault but I just recruited a girl named Iron Will who is dead.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #908 on: February 23, 2014, 05:29:22 AM »
I'm not sure if it is this mods fault but I just recruited a girl named Iron Will who is dead.

LoL?

That never happened in the original...
Like what we're doing?

Offline Waldus

« Reply #909 on: February 23, 2014, 03:15:20 PM »
that's been happening to me for a long time... i thought it happened to everyone...

Offline crazy

« Reply #910 on: February 23, 2014, 04:32:38 PM »
Thats an odd one.  But any girls u recive are from ur .girlsx list and not anything I coded..
that's been happening to me for a long time... i thought it happened to everyone...
Hmm are both of u using one of the same girls?  as I bet someone has mess up making a .girlsx and both of u happen to be using that girl

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
« Reply #911 on: February 23, 2014, 06:30:31 PM »
Thats an odd one.  But any girls u recive are from ur .girlsx list and not anything I coded.. Hmm are both of u using one of the same girls?  as I bet someone has mess up making a .girlsx and both of u happen to be using that girl
So far, I've recruited girls named Iron Will, Fearless, Merciless, and Aggressive, all from the Arena, and all dead on arrival.  I have also gone through every single one of my many .girlsx files and .rgirlsx files, and none of them contain any girls named as such.  For some reason, I think that something has confused the trait list and the character source file.  Keep in mind, this is an Arena specific event.
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline crazy

« Reply #912 on: February 24, 2014, 04:24:49 AM »
So far, I've recruited girls named Iron Will, Fearless, Merciless, and Aggressive, all from the Arena, and all dead on arrival.  I have also gone through every single one of my many .girlsx files and .rgirlsx files, and none of them contain any girls named as such.  For some reason, I think that something has confused the trait list and the character source file.  Keep in mind, this is an Arena specific event.
Dont mean a name issue..  Someone else had this problem before and it turned out that they had deleted something when editing there .girlsx file.  If u only use the editor to do it then idk what the problem is.  But if u open it with something like notepad and edit them then u might have deleted something u should haven't.  If not idk cause I cant get this bug to happen

Offline crazy

« Reply #913 on: February 24, 2014, 04:48:52 AM »
This is a hard question to answer..  Cause not really.  I added only a few jobs here and there to the brothels and mostly to learn to code.  The plan is to one day make them do all kinds of different things.  So u would actually want to use them.  But never do something like with ex where u have to use them as I dont want that kind of game.
Well whoring should be the most profitable by far imo anyway..  I made all the other jobs make more money but getting them to close in money to whore isn't a good ideal.  As the game is about owning and making girls whore.  If a waitress makes as much money then u might as well have them just do that as girls like it better and its easier on them.
Some of them do just that kinda thing.  My hope is to make it that using the other jobs helps alot.. even if they never make the money of a whore.  But for now I do what I can as I lack the skills for most of what I would do and I dont have that much time due to work.  Im hoping some of my help will come back soon lol.

Offline legion499

« Reply #914 on: March 02, 2014, 07:24:23 PM »
My hope is to make it that using the other jobs helps alot.. even if they never make the money of a whore.  But for now I do what I can as I lack the skills for most of what I would do and I dont have that much time due to work.  Im hoping some of my help will come back soon lol.
You could simply make the other jobs tactical choices? Has in they each give a different combination of +/- stats, some may give traits, and others serve a special function. Ex: Matron & Torturer
Also although "Train Skills" is an all-in-one training function I wouldnt mind you making that its own tab right under "General" and adding a few more specific training activities for both base stats and sex skills. Making some of the training options cost money might work out since there are a lack of ways to really lose money. Maybe make it cost more the higher the trainee's skill is?
Being able to Buy "Body Traits" from the hospital could work too. I never use it so I don't know if that's already a thing?
Well there's my 2 cent and my first post on this site despite  lurking here since you started this project. Love this game btw.  ;D