devolution

Author Topic: CherryWood's packs for Pytfall  (Read 48810 times)

Offline CherryWood

CherryWood's packs for Pytfall
« on: March 28, 2014, 08:27:02 PM »
Hi! Here you can find some packs and other stuff I put together for Pytfall. You can use them to make the game more lively.

They should be compatible with current beta version.
Password is: pytfall

NGE - 6 girls - mega.nz
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu - 7 girls - mega.nz
Queen's Blade - Airi - mega.nz
Vocaloid - Hatsune Miku -  mega.nz  - tagged pictures without data file (getting her will be tied to a quest, but it's not done yet)
Fate/Stay Night - Sakura, Caren - mega.nz
Shoukaku (Kantai Collection) -
Sachiko (IM@S:Cinderella Girls) -

Remaking beta compatible versions, rest of the alpha girls soon
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 05:03:22 AM by CherryWood »

Offline CherryWood

Re: CherryWood's packs for Pytfall
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2014, 08:27:48 PM »
<optimistically reserved>

Offline DDark

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 10:33:04 PM »
Hello!
How should I install these packs?

Offline CherryWood

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2014, 03:23:43 AM »
Hello!
How should I install these packs?
Hi! All my girls are unique girls, so all files from archives need to be extracted to:

(main pytfall folder)/game/content/chars/    <- so it look like .../chars/(series name)/(girl name)

in "series name" folder, for example NGE, there should be only two type of files. .xml data file (one or more) and tags.json file (automatically created after game start - this file should be empty for tagged packs[size=78%])[/size]
in "girl name" folder, for example Souryu_Asuka_Langley, there should be images and tags.json file
if you see other files there, usually .rpy or a script folder, just leave them where they are

game is supplied with few unique girls, so easiest is to look how they are placed and do the same

You need to start a new game to see new girls (or updates). If you got any problems or error messages, let me know and I'll look into it.

Offline DDark

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2014, 03:56:59 AM »
Thx for reply! I occasionally did it in a right way just before you answered  :)
Another question: wehen you say "unique girls", does that means it is those who could be met in game locations?

P.S.: sorry for my bad english, it's not my native language ::)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 03:59:27 AM by DDark »

Offline Jaeke

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2014, 04:10:57 AM »
Unique means there is only one of them, you wont find randomly generated girls with those pictures/names.
Where to find them, it tells you in the XML file. Most seem to be free girls.
 occupation="ServiceGirl"
 location="city"
 status="free"

or maybe

occupation="Prostitute"
 location="slavemarket"
 status="slave"

I think i have old XML files... one girl was occupation="healer"
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 04:13:02 AM by Jaeke »

Offline CherryWood

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2014, 04:22:17 AM »
Another question: wehen you say "unique girls", does that means it is those who could be met in game locations?
There are also "random girls" where one picture set is used to create multiple girls with random names and stats (partially predefined)  to fill the game word and arena. (and these files are in Rchars folder) I'm not a fan of these, so I do not plan to create any.

"unique girl" simply means that there is just one girl like that - her stats/traits are preset for her and only she uses pictures from her folder.

This is not tied to game location. Where the girl will appear depends on what is set in her "location" entry in data.xml.

There are basically only three options used right now, but we will probably expand it in the future (like arena or dungeon)
- Slave girls usually have "slavemarket" so they can be purchased there
- Free girls have "city" and that means they appear in all girlsmeets
- if there is "girlsmeets_quest" (start from girlsmeets) or "unique" (not present in game at start), it means that this girls uses a custom script
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 04:26:43 AM by CherryWood »

Offline DDark

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2014, 05:31:59 AM »
"unique girl" simply means that there is just one girl like that - her stats/traits are preset for her and only she uses pictures from her folder.

This is not tied to game location. Where the girl will appear depends on what is set in her "location" entry in data.xml.

Got it. Thanks for answers :)

Offline Mord

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2014, 02:30:23 AM »
I did a little snooping after downloading the game, love your character pack by the way, but shouldn't there be a character file for Rukia in the Crazy Bleach File? Everyone but Rukia is represented, I thought I might as well ask someone capable of possibly creating a fix to this 'major' dilemma before the Rukia fanboys and girls start rioting...or doing chappy drawing everywhere.

Offline CherryWood

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2014, 03:10:14 AM »
I did a little snooping after downloading the game, love your character pack by the way, but shouldn't there be a character file for Rukia in the Crazy Bleach File? Everyone but Rukia is represented, I thought I might as well ask someone capable of possibly creating a fix to this 'major' dilemma before the Rukia fanboys and girls start rioting...or doing chappy drawing everywhere.
She's just missing a file - "Crazy Bleach" is a WM pack, so you need to look for it on WM pack makers threads, not here. (in Pytfall packs)
 - this Rukia Kuchiki.girlsx in attachment is for example from Lurker's packs thread.

Offline the dude

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2015, 08:07:03 AM »
So how the packs going?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2015, 08:34:09 AM »
I was not aware of CW removing them. Even after they are done, they will not work with the Alpha. But some of his work should come as part of the Alpha version.
Like what we're doing?

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2015, 09:15:04 AM »
Yeah. You might want to check the game in a month or so. Right now we do deep retagging, so packs are unavailable.

Offline MyDecember

« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2015, 04:04:28 PM »
So do all of your packs go inside the main character folders like this? http://i.imgur.com/AvXGXxp.png

Or do all the files need to be in the same folder? I'm new here, obviously. :)

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2015, 05:02:47 PM »
So do all of your packs go inside the main character folders like this? http://i.imgur.com/AvXGXxp.png

Or do all the files need to be in the same folder? I'm new here, obviously. :)

There is no playing development version... but it should look like this:
Like what we're doing?