devolution

Author Topic: Need Help Regarding Pack Creation  (Read 1981 times)

Offline Solitude103

Need Help Regarding Pack Creation
« on: October 29, 2018, 11:44:28 PM »
So. I'd like to dedicate myself towards creating some high quality packs, but I'm experiencing an issue. For whatever reason the images I used are not loading in the editor nor the game. I'll list the steps I'm taking in hopes of someone being able to spot my error.

1. I created a folder entitled 'Arie Faye'
2. Within that folder I add appropriate images and their corresponding tags such as 'Profile (1)' or 'Strip (3)' or 'Ecchi (5)'
3. I open up Whore Master Editor 0.8.32 and begin to create the girl 'Arie Faye'
4. I click on 'Add to List' on the editor and then save the file 'Arie Faye' so it's listed as 'Arie Faye.girlsx

Other Notes:
The files are JPG although I also intend on using GIFs
Here's a link that showcases the folder I created thus far(pass:holahola)
https://mega.nz/#P!AgAz0XYBBsjrPghjhCYPEk88w-1ZJAu4ViYrzEVZ0QACk0lYZ0vDw1Pn-iXW1vbJExIIC-PkvlnEPHeiMraMJ0SUyBykDpotkArQYNN9cf4XqVivSl8xIQ

Offline 790 Series Lusticon Operations Unit

• I worship His Shadow.
Re: Need Help Regarding Pack Creation
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2018, 11:33:05 AM »
Possibly stupid question, but did you put the girl folder in the correct folder?

WhoreMaster\Resources\Characters

If the folder with the images aren't there, they won't show up. The way to make sure it's in the right folder is in the editor, when you enter the game of the folder, "Images Found" will show how many images are in the folder (well, only .jpg files, seems to not count .gif files). If it's 0 (and the folder isn't composed of all .gif files), then the editor cannot find any, which means that the folder is not in the correct place for it to find, which means the game itself cannot find them.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 04:52:08 PM by Fat Kyubey »
May His merciful Shadow fall upon you.

Offline Solitude103

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2018, 04:12:21 PM »
Whoops. Turns out my issue was (as far as I know and based on what you described) that I was using an editor program that was in another folder. When I use the one that's in the same library as where I'm customizing my girls all is well. And to think that I spent an entire day in frustration trying to tackle this issue. Thanks! I wouldn't have gotten it without you. I can finally focus on making the actual packs. Bless.

Offline durite00

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2018, 12:58:01 PM »
Is your pack password protected?

Offline Solitude103

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2018, 02:33:57 PM »
It will be; although I will obviously supply the pass in the appropriate post. I haven't gotten any packs out yet. I'm struggling with trying to figure out how to make decent quality gifs at a decent speed. Once I got that figured out I'll start churning them out like butter.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 02:55:22 PM by Solitude103 »