devolution

Author Topic: Any futa girls?  (Read 15541 times)

Offline lil_futa_Kimberly

Any futa girls?
« on: January 17, 2010, 03:32:15 AM »
I'm new here and I found this game from a link in a Slave Maker thread. I was wondering if there were any Futanari girls already made. I'm running Windows 2000(don't ask) and I cannot use the custom creator myself. Thanks in advance.

Offline zodiac44

• Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Re: Any futa girls?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2010, 03:33:30 AM »
No futas have been made in any publicly released packs insofar as I am aware.
Capitalization is the difference between "I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse" and "I had to help my uncle jack off a horse."

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2010, 03:35:20 AM »
Thanks. I'd be willing to give it a shot, but like I said, I'm unable to use the creator... I really need to buy a new laptop...

Offline Mehzerz

• Rockin' the after life after party
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2010, 03:48:08 AM »
If you know any, I'd make them. I'm sure there's plenty of popular girls that are made into futas. But enough for an actual character? I doubt it. Not to mention one who hasn't already been done yet.

A trap would probably be easier to find.
Starter girls image additions progress:
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline Solo761

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2010, 06:24:28 AM »
Hmm, Win2k... I didn't know people still use them at home :).

It seems Microsoft dropped support for .net 3.0 and 3.5 from windows 2000, but there is .net 2.0 SP1 for windows 2000. If you don't already have it and want to give it a try it's available here

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=79BC3B77-E02C-4AD3-AACF-A7633F706BA5&displaylang=en

I've just cobbled somewhat with it and came up with this, both links have the same file, just choose one.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/w5mb3mjwmz3/WMEdit0.66_test.rar
http://filebeam.com/0b47465f800c20b6654b57d9cfc65a53

Along with the editor are some files, these are files that are new in 3.5 since 2.0 so this has a pretty good chance to work.

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2010, 06:49:26 AM »
I wonder if it would build with the windows version of Mono. It might let you sidestep platform problems somewhat.

Offline TF

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2010, 08:35:22 AM »
I'd imagine that characters that are well known for changing genders like Ranma would have to have a enough art out there. I think the problem isn't so much finding enough futa art as finding any popular character who's futa art would actually outweigh the "normal" art. That is unless you don't mind having a normal *and* futa version of a character, of course. There are a decent amount a futa niche artists out there to look at... off the top of my head, I recall dtiberius does quite a bit with American cartoons... all in black and white, unfortunately, though.

Offline Graen

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2010, 09:25:42 AM »
Hmm, Win2k... I didn't know people still use them at home :) .

It seems Microsoft dropped support for .net 3.0 and 3.5 from windows 2000, but there is .net 2.0 SP1 for windows 2000. If you don't already have it and want to give it a try it's available here

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=79BC3B77-E02C-4AD3-AACF-A7633F706BA5&displaylang=en

I've just cobbled somewhat with it and came up with this, both links have the same file, just choose one.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/w5mb3mjwmz3/WMEdit0.66_test.rar
http://filebeam.com/0b47465f800c20b6654b57d9cfc65a53

Along with the editor are some files, these are files that are new in 3.5 since 2.0 so this has a pretty good chance to work.

Solo thanks a ton for the .Net2.0 version of the editor!  So far it seems to work!  Unfortunately, I've got to leave town for a few days so I won't be able to test it completely, but I was able to save and load a new girlx.xml successfully!

There are quite a few of us out there stuck with Win2k, and IE 6.0.  ;)

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2010, 10:35:16 AM »
I think the problem isn't so much finding enough futa art as finding any popular character who's futa art would actually outweigh the "normal" art. That is unless you don't mind having a normal *and* futa version of a character, of course.
Simplest solution would probably be to have the futa versions in a separate archive. Anyone who wants the images can just unpack the archive in the game folder.

Offline Solo761

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2010, 11:50:34 AM »
Then those are some old computers :) . I think we had one w2k machine at my ex work, but I'm not even sure if it was in use, or just installed on some old laptop :) .

@DocClox

I just tried Mono Migration Analyzer and it said everything looked OK. I didn't knew that mono managed to get close to full .net 3.5. Now I just need to figure out how exactly to use it :) . For now I managed to make wmedit.exe run using mono (simple command from command prompt), it even looked different then when it's run regularly so I guess it is compatible. Now to figure out how to actually compile it. And also to dig out ubuntu installation that I think I have somewhere and try with linux version.

Offline sgb

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2010, 11:58:04 AM »
I don't know of any major character in a series who is a futa.  The best you could probably do is use a CG set from a futa game.  The only problem there is that you have a lot of similar pictures, and probably not enough variation for a pack.  At least not a good one.

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2010, 12:03:57 PM »
I just tried Mono Migration Analyzer and it said everything looked OK. I didn't knew that mono managed to get close to full .net 3.5. Now I just need to figure out how exactly to use it :) .

It should be able to to use the mono runtime interchangably with the .NET ones, given that it passed the migration test. I'll try it here on Linux

[edit]

That seems to run just fine. once I install the mscorlib and winforms packages, anyway. It needed a but of help finding the traits file, but other than that, it seems fine. Not that I've given it much of a test, you understand

[edit]

mmm... it's not finding the girlsx files to load. I can open the folder, but it doesn't see the girls files, just the folders.

Could be a directory separator issue, in which case it should at least run under mono on windows for those who can't find a suitable .NET runtime.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 12:37:10 PM by DocClox »

Offline Solo761

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2010, 02:33:36 PM »
So, basically that's it? It doesn't need to be recompiled, there just needs to be mono installed on target platform?

File path is somewhat expected, automatic trait loading isn't all that clean, but it works :). I'll DL some linux distribution over night to play with it a little.

I'm even thinking of starting from scratch, this editor is kinda hack job, I learned as I went. So basically it's even easier to just start from the beginning then trying to update code of this one.

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2010, 03:50:33 AM »
So I've been editing the girls and found some pics to put into the character folders. So far I've just edited the random girls and have yet to make my own but I'm starting to compile pics to do just that.

Offline GTR

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2010, 03:20:10 AM »
I might try to make one or two for you later. I've got tons of pix, I can at least make a couple kick ass 'random' ones.

Just kinda busy atm ^^ Star Trek Online came out, and Mass Effect 2 and White Knight Chronicles u.u I am SWAMPED with work XD