Author Topic: Skin Trade  (Read 5328 times)

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
Skin Trade
« on: March 20, 2010, 02:35:50 PM »
[Apologies to all those who saw this on the old board...]

This is a flash game I was working on before I started on WM. It's a top-down RPGMaker style game where most of the action involves trekking out into the wilderness, hunting down wild bunnygirls, catgirls, and the like, training them to be obedient sex slaves, and then selling them in the cities.

It's a fantasy land, but (like Stephen King's Dark Tower books) it's got a number of western elements running through it as well.

Our hero is called Duke. I won't bore people with the backstory. Here;s the basic character design.

I made Duke using Inkscape, and there are some details that don't really come out in bitmaps. I'm particularly proud of his belt buckle:

This is the wilderness screen. It's the only map there is ATM.

This is the combat screen. The idea is to get her subdued, bound, stripped and preferably post-orgasmic in as short a time as possible.

Some folks were less than impressed with the way my mighty artistic talents manifested themselves in this instance. On the bright side, the code is in there to allow modders to add their own girl designs. Meantime, what there is, is what I can draw...

And that's about it: I was working on a mini-game to make the girl cum as well, which looked like this:

And that's about as far as I got/ there's not enough of it to be called a game, alas. There's barely enough to qualfy as a demo, here's a link for what I've got. No promises on any update or bug fixes at this time.

Download: The  word is "docclox".
« Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 02:44:38 PM by DocClox »

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
Re: Skin Trade
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2010, 02:44:11 PM »
You're right. Try "docclox" without the caps.

Sorry...  :-[

Offline Graen

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2010, 02:49:21 PM »
This just seems to be the battler_xml.swf and the associated resources for it.  That said, it's cool to see some of your previous work, and then to look at how far the team has come with WM.

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2010, 03:01:57 PM »
That's what comes of blindly copying links from toonchamp without testing the content. That was the test framework I made to make sure I could support user content

http://www.mediafire.com/?odbd1yqjtzm

Same password for that. Still not checled - got to go and do something social right now ;) I'll look in a bit later ...

Offline Dirtyxmind

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2010, 09:23:12 PM »
Thank you again DocClox for this game!

I just have a question about how to get the girl 100% of Arousal...
I just got her like the pic i added and the only option that keeps her between 93% and 97% of Arousal is to 'Lick' her pussy... i just don't know what to do next...

Thank you for your kind attention!

Offline TF

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2010, 07:06:02 AM »
So I nabbed this before (I *think* back when we were still discussing on the old forum) and I was wondering if this has anything new, or just putting it out there again. I was pretty excited about it last time and would love to see it get some embellishment.