devolution

Author Topic: Large Set of New Items, Including Piercings  (Read 3542 times)

Offline dpman03

Large Set of New Items, Including Piercings
« on: March 13, 2012, 10:27:25 PM »
I'm publishing a set of about 40 items I made for vanilla WhoreMaster that I think others might enjoy.  I feel like they fit into the game well, and they all have reasonably good descriptions to give them some continuity.  I used WMEdit to create them, and I'd like to thank all those involved in the creation of the game and related tools.

Along with the item set, I've included a group of "magic" piercing jewelry for several body parts.  The descriptions for them explain in more detail how they fit into the game.  I'd ideally like to have done more with body modification and such, but the actual code for the game has been a little difficult for me to figure out.

If anyone has any requests for me, feel free to ask.  I'm a decently skilled writer with a devious imagination, and I have enough programming/technical experience to at least manage to apply it a little.  (And I have no life and plenty of free time.)

The "magic piercings" are in a seperate pack than the other items, so they can be installed individually, depending on your preferences.  The attached links should be pretty self-explanatory.  Just extract the zip files directly to your WM install directory.

Also, feel free to use any part of this in any way you want.  You can incorporate it into your own work, alter it as you like, or use it however you see fit.