Author Topic: -Xela's WM Mod Thread + Torrents-  (Read 126074 times)

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
Re: -Xela's PyTFall/WM/Alkion Thread-
« Reply #135 on: December 25, 2012, 10:45:13 AM »
"New day" screen needs some improvements. It's not a problem for now, but when we'll have more than three characters it will be difficult to play without any sorting options at all.

Definitely, I am also planning one last page that you can skip to and watch ALL important events that happened on next day. There will be sorting options by brothels, types of girls and types of acts. It's basically just resorting items in the list (Something that I believe Python is EXCEPTIONALLY good at.)

In any case, I do have some stuff planned out for working on tomorrow already.

At this stage of development according to roadmap I am supposed to work on interactions system. I want to handle it the same way as Tifa's quest. Basically creating a screen where player can interact with girls that he owns (Sex acts, conversations to increase stats, going on dates to increase happiness/disposition and so on). Same thing will be done for meeting free girls (Very much like in SimBro 1X but with nicer graphics). You will have to meet them/date/buy them stuff in shops/tell jokes/give money and so on over the period of many days until disposition is high enough to fuck and hire them to work for you.
Like what we're doing?

Offline FlamBurger

• I need to stop lazing about so much.....
« Reply #136 on: December 25, 2012, 11:15:55 AM »
Xela, all I can say is that you do have a plan to get things done. I want to learn how to do that stuff too....
The whole region of Crossgate will be my playground....
Our playground....
The whole freaking world guys....
Crossgate Chronicles?? Yup it's that bad....
I'll still chug on! Plus, The Crazy Team is really doing a good job on this game.
https://mega.nz/#F!A55jWSpT!P-1Lw1-kNxiBfelAH24Kvg My Packs

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #137 on: December 25, 2012, 01:19:03 PM »
Xela, all I can say is that you do have a plan to get things done. I want to learn how to do that stuff too....

Well, if at some point you'll decide that you don't just want to learn but actually have time to take a shot at it, tell me. Speed of the development can be increased greatly with every new person working on project, instead of just me.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 01:51:53 PM by Xela »
Like what we're doing?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
Merry X-Mass! :)
« Reply #138 on: December 25, 2012, 01:35:14 PM »

Like what we're doing?

Offline dethlord99

« Reply #139 on: December 25, 2012, 03:24:35 PM »
Hey Xela I just downloaded the game to see just what you have done and I gotta say I love the music in the battle engine :) It is utterly amazing and the music is great too.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #140 on: December 26, 2012, 02:16:22 PM »
Hey Xela I just downloaded the game to see just what you have done and I gotta say I love the music in the battle engine :) It is utterly amazing and the music is great too.
LoL

Thanks, but...

I didn't compose that music.
Nor did I write that battle engine, simply rigged it a little bit to work for the game.

Otherwise I've wasted almost 4 hours today trying to code a decent way to add interactions to Girl's profile screen. That made a bit of a mess out of it and after considering how much got to be added to that screen in the future, decided to put interactions on a separate screen. Going to try and finish skeleton code for that today and stuff it with some content this weekend.

Next week, the plan is to start working on girl meet in town scenarios, that will prolly take a while...
Like what we're doing?

Offline FlamBurger

• I need to stop lazing about so much.....
« Reply #141 on: December 26, 2012, 03:22:08 PM »
Hey Xela, This is pretty good buddy!

Good Job! 8)
The whole region of Crossgate will be my playground....
Our playground....
The whole freaking world guys....
Crossgate Chronicles?? Yup it's that bad....
I'll still chug on! Plus, The Crazy Team is really doing a good job on this game.
https://mega.nz/#F!A55jWSpT!P-1Lw1-kNxiBfelAH24Kvg My Packs

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #142 on: December 26, 2012, 05:38:34 PM »
Skeleton code is more or less ready. Picture change from profile to other act can be shown during any point, automatically switches back to profile when done. I forgot to add asking her to undress but I'll do that together with content.

Content this weekend.

Edit: Chat/Date/Scold will call for a menu of choices on how harsh you want to scold her or where to go on a date and so on. Her responses will be based on her stats and maybe also player's stats...

« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 05:06:28 PM by Xela »
Like what we're doing?

Offline jason2003

« Reply #143 on: December 30, 2012, 07:26:30 AM »
all girlpack links dead

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #144 on: December 30, 2012, 07:50:20 AM »
all girlpack links dead

I know, they've killed off my account, I'll try to restore them in January.
Like what we're doing?

Offline jason2003

« Reply #145 on: December 31, 2012, 09:58:06 AM »
ok I'll wait thank you for the quick response
 :)

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
WM - EX and My own packs for Original WM Version - torrent
« Reply #146 on: January 12, 2013, 11:04:34 AM »
I'm getting better from flu, not to the point where I can code properly but still much better. I am putting in some time into Next Day functions and advancing girl's and costumer classes. Planning to put in at least 5 - 6 hours into the project tomorrow and work on it 2 hours per day the following week.

For now:

My own packs for original WM and everything I've got for WM:EX are available as torrents. Second post in this thread... Download speed should be at around 300 kb/s, I might be able to double that tomorrow.

Edit: Added the entire AGL. It's 10 GB of compressed data so it's not for fainthearted. Upload is actually 500 kb/s. I'll try to increase it for my own packs to 1 MB/s today.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 12:15:50 PM by Xela »
Like what we're doing?

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #147 on: January 12, 2013, 01:43:25 PM »
Thanks a lot, Xela.

And thanks to all seeders as well, for unknown reason my uTorrent is able to connect to anyone except for Xela (the only one peer with 100% files so far), so please seed as long as you can.

Offline jason2003

« Reply #148 on: January 12, 2013, 03:11:49 PM »
cool thanks Xela

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #149 on: January 23, 2013, 04:46:45 PM »
PyTFall 0.2 is out. Note that this is almost 180Mb and definitely NOT worth downloading if you're not interested in project development as this is not a playable game yet. Version 0.3 should be the first 'playable' prealpha.

New stuff:

- A bunch of new picture categories but not all of the girls have them (Sakura having one of the most complete sets thanks to CW).
- Girlsmeets system without content (Simbro 1x ripoff), no content is yet available so only 'hire' works.
- Interactions added (Already have some simple scripts thanks to nighthalkek), more advanced versions in next prealpha.
- New location and a bunch of new girls (Thanks to GonDra, DarkTl).
- Some new things partly coded in  + bug fixes.
- Better Next Day texts (Thanks to Gon again).

Link: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/43556362/SimBro%20PytFall-0.2-win.rar
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 04:48:40 PM by Xela »
Like what we're doing?