devolution

Author Topic: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod .06 is out now  (Read 1024976 times)

Offline Anonemuss

Re: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod .06 is out now
« Reply #1635 on: December 04, 2016, 06:41:47 PM »
Is there a therapy session in the game to change sexual orientation (that isn't an item)? If not, that would be an interesting function to add to the centre.

On that note, I've noticed a lot of consumable items that could be made into functions.

For example:
-sessions to cure yandere/tsundere (though I think this is already part of the centre's therapy sessions?)
-Minor actions ("Put on a Show", "Give Out 'Samples' ", "Bondage Session", "The 'D' ") that could be turned into scripted options
-Certain transformative items such as Dar-E Pills could be made into a training-type job for the appropriate building
-Surgery items could be merged into the Clinic, either as separate Job Options or random results from surgery
-Execution (the "Execute" item) could be a separate button, similar to releasing or selling slaves

These are just a couple ideas I had, but it would be nice to see these implemented, if only to clean up the item list for shops a bit.

Offline ertl

« Reply #1636 on: December 05, 2016, 04:32:32 PM »
You ever stop and consider all the time, effort, passion and love that those 50 slaves put into learning and practicing a song and dance number just so that they could please their master?!

All will have their chance to shine, but please, take turns. xD

Offline aevojoey

• Thats ok, I'm used to disappointment.
.06.02.50-57
« Reply #1637 on: December 27, 2016, 11:26:35 AM »
The Main thread is here - http://www.pinkpetal.org/index.php?topic=3446.msg27861#msg27861

You must start a new game when moving to .06
* If you find a bug, please report it on the bug thread - Crazy and PP's mod bug thread
* For discussion of the game, use Crazy's original thread - Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod
* For Items discussion or to submit your own Items - ITEMS - Help Wanted - also taking new items
* For Suggestions or Requests for new content (Not Girls) - Possible Add-Ons to the Game?

* Warnings For Version .06.02.00

Version: .06.02.50 - https://mega.nz/#!xQJxjaRD!b64hPEQ7Pnca6H2COF-NTVwMRZ7wOk0kyeVdJPfUevk
WME.8.32 included
* Changes made for .06.02.50 -
Fixed several bugs pointed out by blx
 - Fixed the studio - most jobs were broken because the first/last jobs were not updated when the jobs were rearranged
 - Fixed the Dungeon Feeding buttons
 - Fixed -health not showing as dead

Version: .06.02.51 - https://mega.nz/#!hNY0RJRQ!i1rfww9_AaFo_4v4-OvA76nhLG771OuFrHb5xGnw__I
WME.8.32 included
* Changes made for .06.02.51 -
Added new trait "Chaste" to be the opposite of "Nymphomaniac"
Added libido check in UpdateStatTemp to work with "Chaste" and "Nymphomaniac"
Added Chastity Orb.itemsx
Added the ability to add both permanent and temporary traits to food/makeup items
Added GetRandomGangOnMission()
Changed some sCustomer things from char to bool or int
Updated WorkBrothelWhore, WorkBarWhore and WorkHallWhore
 - added female customers that don't pay can be taken as slaves

Version: .06.02.52 - https://mega.nz/#!MYBA3ZqI!RU13YYaLZTJ7kD-aLq7IFqpbte4kij_VPA6-HQa-JT4
WME.8.32 included
* Changes made for .06.02.52 -
Fixed 2 bugs - (http://www.pinkpetal.org/index.php?topic=1031.msg42770#msg42770)

Version: .06.02.53 - https://mega.nz/#!VIJ2CLTY!I3BR0HwGaOwdZWKokriI39BhGy2ckdgjaao6e3i74sc
WME.8.32 included
* Changes made for .06.02.53 -
Fixed a bug in the Studio - Could not put girls on free time
Updated "Back to Work" for non-brothel buildings
 - Added Cure Diseases to the Clinic
Cleaned WorkPersonalBedWarmer.cpp
Merged pull request from Mute
 - cleaned several files

Version: .06.02.54 - https://mega.nz/#!QVBlSb5A!hp3VJXfgN33Flvx-yR9cVEXYmbeKIvB7mKSEId-aueM
WME.8.32 included
* Changes made for .06.02.54 -
Added optional image name used to turn summary screen
Fixed a text issue in girl enjoyment list where "Club Whore" was listed as "Bar Whore"
Merged in Mute's pull request - See ChangeLog-Mute.txt for more details
 - Fixed a couple of typeos
 - Changed security catches rape from your girl to customer girl

Version: .06.02.55 - https://mega.nz/#!5ZBmhZbJ!0VDTG04Vn9ZSpFrKqSO4MleKqKIsH9poxLD5ZYG56Pk
WME.8.32 included
* Changes made for .06.02.54 -
Merged in Mute's pull requests - See ChangeLog-Mute.txt for more details
Merged in mjsmagalhaes's pull request - More linux build capabilities
Updated a few options for girl lists:
 - Added Traits to column options for girl lists
 - Added CalculateAskPrice before displaying girl Value
Added new script commands requested by Cluster:
 - IfGirlHasItem (*itemname*)
 - AddItemtoGirl (*itemname*) (*amount*) (*equip*)
 - GivePlayerItem (*itemname*) (*amount*)
Renamed cMovieScreen.cpp/h to cScreenMovie.cpp/h to match all other screen files
Added "CreateMovieButton" to cScreenMovie as requested by Cluster
Movie scenes now get saved and loaded
Greatly simplified fulltime vs not fulltime job changes in HandleSpecialJobs fixing a bug
Reduced the chance of gangs taking as slaves female customers who don't pay whores to 10%
Started fixing a few film jobs
 - Fixed gang interactions in FilmOral
Cleaned and Updated UpdateGirls in all non-brothel buildings
 - fixed a bug in the farm
Moved filthiness to 0 to the end of building processing
Replaced several "\n\n" with "\n \n" to fix linux text bug

Version: .06.02.56 - https://mega.nz/#!8ZI0EJ6S!owr1PHIfGwYVs3xln4xKATcQ0gFRxPHgpF7lsKbNSG8
WME.8.32 included
* Changes made for .06.02.56 -
Checked all jobs starting texts.
Fixed a bug in workfilmoral that was crashing the game.
Reworked Objective REWARD_ITEM to make the text look better.

Version: .06.02.57 - https://mega.nz/#!IBx12ZBB!GQoVCPKscqf_ooTbPOw8SOiROtyhSjJbF70ukgW1P0Y
WME.8.32 included
* Changes made for .06.02.57 -
Added automatic movie creation if there are 10 or more scenes at the start of the movie studio turn.
 - config.xml > Initial > AutoCreateMovies="true"/"false"
 - cfg.initial.autocreatemovies()
Updated script editing
 - Added options:
 -  - IfPlayerHasItem (*item*)
 -  - GiveGirlInvItem (*item*) (*equip*)
 -  - IfGirlIsSlave
 -  - IfGirlIsFree
 -  - GiveGoldToGirl (*min*) (*max*)
 -  - AdjustTargetGirlStatR (*stat*) (*min*) (*max*) (*temp*)
 -  - AdjustTargetGirlSkillR (*skill*) (*min*) (*max*) (*temp*)
 - Updated .scriptx to save and load text instead of numbers for most options for easier reading
 - Updated DefaultInteractDetails.script a bit, fixing mismatched stats/skills and updated training section

« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 08:08:43 PM by aevojoey »
Fixing the game is a better game than actually playing it.
Get the Current Version <|> Discuss the Game <|> Report a bug

Offline skriveavis

« Reply #1638 on: January 06, 2017, 08:43:03 PM »
When creating a new game you are asked to fill in Player Name and birth. Are these values used for anything? If not, why ask for them?

Offline MuteDay

• Loving life and PinkPetal Family
« Reply #1639 on: January 06, 2017, 10:06:04 PM »
Name is used to handle birth of player's children. and currently birthday isn't used but is there for when we implement some features we have planned.

At least from my knowledge of the game so far.

aveojoey might know more but i will give my knowledge anyways

Sincerly,
Mute Day Lovestone
Please Enjoy all the hard work i Do to help make the game and forums a better place :)

Offline MuteDay

• Loving life and PinkPetal Family
« Reply #1640 on: January 12, 2017, 02:14:42 AM »
Replaced several "\n\n" with "\n \n" to fix linux text bug

Will be fixed in next update with a better way. sorry for that
Please Enjoy all the hard work i Do to help make the game and forums a better place :)

Offline skriveavis

« Reply #1641 on: January 12, 2017, 05:58:56 PM »
A "Transfer Girls" button on the "Girl Details" page would be very nice, as I mainly click the "Go To Selected" button, and decide what to do with a girl from there.
A "Release" button (with options on where to release) would be even better, but I know that would be more difficult considering the limited space available.

Offline klem37

« Reply #1642 on: January 23, 2017, 07:59:25 PM »
I got questions about how Dignity & Sanity supposed to work. I'm trying to script the dungeon interactions so it can inflict "Broken Will" & "Mind Fucked" trait, as I see no other way to get those 2 traits in game other than items.

In "DefaultInteractDungeon.script", the "Forced Deepthroat" & "Forced Bukkake" increase Dignity, rather than lower it. Shouldn't those 2 actions supposed to humiliate the target, and hence lower her self-worth?

I tried manually setting Sanity to negative number by editing the save game, but the status text won't budge past "mentally-stable". Is Sanity fully implemented as of 06.02.57?

Dignity & Sanity supposed to be valued -100 ~ 100, but the the script editor won't let 'IfStat' API to compare with negative values, i.e. implementing 'if dignity is less than -20'. A minor edit to 'ScriptCommands.txt' fix this but dunno if it break other things.

I have some requests for the scripting API, where can I post them?

Thanks

Offline dmotrl

« Reply #1643 on: January 24, 2017, 02:25:12 AM »
I got questions about how Dignity & Sanity supposed to work. I'm trying to script the dungeon interactions so it can inflict "Broken Will" & "Mind Fucked" trait, as I see no other way to get those 2 traits in game other than items.
"Mind Fucked," at least, can be gotten with sufficient Torture - normally it's only a Temporary version, but if you adjust one of the settings in the Configuration it's supposed to make Traits received from Torture permanent.

Offline Hazure

• I'll get there eventualy.
« Reply #1644 on: January 25, 2017, 02:21:52 PM »

Could you make it so girls could start with some items....especially items that would be unique to the girl....or do the arrive butt naked, ala terminator?

Offline aevojoey

• Thats ok, I'm used to disappointment.
« Reply #1645 on: January 28, 2017, 11:14:56 AM »
Could you make it so girls could start with some items....especially items that would be unique to the girl....or do the arrive butt naked, ala terminator?
You can already add items to .girlsx files
Code: [Select]
<Item Name="Shiv" />
and .rgirlsx
Code: [Select]
<Item Name="Shiv" Percent="15" />
If they have no items then they are considered to be wearing basic clothes.
Slaves from the market could be wearing little to nothing in order to show off what the got.
Fixing the game is a better game than actually playing it.
Get the Current Version <|> Discuss the Game <|> Report a bug

Offline Hazure

« Reply #1646 on: March 02, 2017, 03:50:30 PM »

Idea for a new trait...."Cursed", cannot remove an item with "Cursed" until the trait is removed....could work in things to remove the curse, cursed weapons, or gear....put negative traits on an item, and just not put that it's cursed in the description.....could be interesting.

Offline gdav

« Reply #1647 on: March 16, 2017, 01:04:50 AM »
First of all, Big thanks for updating this game)))
Some questions:
1) Where can I see what doing (in numbers) each traits, how they affect girls itc?
2) Where can I see what doing (in numbers) each option in chat with girls? What use in ordering to them to went to your chambers, to inspect them?
3) Do obedience rise when girl love you/happy or only by torture and scolding?
P.S. Sorry for my english)))

Offline Hazure

« Reply #1648 on: March 30, 2017, 01:20:15 PM »

If you can put items directly on the girl's file why isn't it on the Editor....that would be great....with that I would envision another rarity of item....unique....only available from certain girl's in their inventory. That would be awesome.

Offline dmotrl

« Reply #1649 on: March 30, 2017, 05:25:06 PM »
If you can put items directly on the girl's file why isn't it on the Editor....
Probably because aevojoey had over a dozen things he was working on, and since editing the file directly isn't that difficult, trying to get the Editor working right without making it too complex probably took a backseat to what he was working on.