devolution

Author Topic: Other Games Thread  (Read 417302 times)

Offline delta224

• Dev Team
Re: Other Games Thread
« Reply #75 on: December 15, 2009, 05:16:01 PM »
It looks fun, but I don't need anymore time sinks as it is. I have too much to do.

Offline Fstop

• I <3 Deadpool
« Reply #76 on: December 15, 2009, 05:37:58 PM »
Cool another english H-game to play this will be fun ....when its done DLing
but what I really is a game thats you have to succeed by improving a character/location/business (like princess maker or Nangoku Dominion/the weird dragon game by the same company) but in english ='(
Deadpool: Shhh. My Common sense is tingling
Common sense so rare it's a god damn super power!

Offline Alugere

« Reply #77 on: December 15, 2009, 05:44:17 PM »
Well, there's always slave maker, but I'm guessing you know about that?

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
« Reply #78 on: December 15, 2009, 05:46:19 PM »
but what I really is a game thats you have to succeed by improving a character/location/business (like princess maker or Nangoku Dominion/the weird dragon game by the same company) but in english ='(

That sounds like Sudzukuri Dragon by Softhouse Chara. Dancing Crazies is also cool if you like their games.

Offline Fstop

• I <3 Deadpool
« Reply #79 on: December 15, 2009, 05:58:23 PM »
That sounds like Sudzukuri Dragon by Softhouse Chara. Dancing Crazies is also cool if you like their games.
Yea thats the cool Dragon one Ive Dled Dancing Crazies but dont remember were I saved it to >.< now if there was a english version I've jump right on that

Offline letmein

« Reply #80 on: December 15, 2009, 08:27:22 PM »
Hmmm...   looks a bit like Tears to Tiara, which was decent.  I'll take a look at it, and thanks.
Still lurking.

Offline Fstop

• I <3 Deadpool
« Reply #81 on: December 15, 2009, 10:35:24 PM »
Just finished Dling Sengoku Rance and the first thing I saw was a triforce =D this game is already on my fav list

Offline Mehzerz

• Rockin' the after life after party
« Reply #82 on: December 16, 2009, 02:10:02 AM »
Sengoku rance is pretty fun. I picked it up when the patch was finally finished. It gets really repetitive because it's so long. It's really easy too. I have to admit I never finished it but I lost interest within a couple days of playing. It's a nice distraction though.
Starter girls image additions progress:
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline Alugere

« Reply #83 on: December 16, 2009, 02:24:48 AM »
Once you beat it the first time, you can increase the difficulty. Also, there are three different hidden storylines as well, along with a free for all mode where everyone is at war and you can choose to start as any side.

Offline Command

« Reply #84 on: December 16, 2009, 12:31:24 PM »
As a way of contributing a game to this thread, the game that has been eating alot of my time recently is Sengoku Rance, which can be found on here along with a link to where you can find an english translation patch. It's a stratagy game with hentai scenes placed throughout it.

I find it's a rather fun game and one of the few on that blog that is actually interesting and something that you want to play instead of using a completed save game to see eveything from the start..

I have a problem with this one.

Several of the files have ???.something or something.  I can't fully install this game unless this is changed.  I used the Translation software and I still pick it up.  I have no idea what the files names are suppost to be.  Has anyone had this prolem before with this game.  If so can you tell me how to fix it?

Offline sammeh

« Reply #85 on: December 16, 2009, 02:48:15 PM »
The link that leads to the english patch leads to a page describing the patch but the dl links for the patch were deleted it seems.

Offline sammeh

« Reply #86 on: December 16, 2009, 02:53:21 PM »
nvm, seems the link at the game dl site is an old one, and they have a newer one.

Offline Alugere

« Reply #87 on: December 16, 2009, 03:48:06 PM »

I have a problem with this one.

Several of the files have ??? .something or something.  I can't fully install this game unless this is changed.  I used the Translation software and I still pick it up.  I have no idea what the files names are suppost to be.  Has anyone had this prolem before with this game.  If so can you tell me how to fix it?

Are you mounting the .iso file to a virtual disk drive like daemon tools?

Offline zodiac44

• Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
« Reply #88 on: December 16, 2009, 05:01:54 PM »
You probably need to install and play the game using Applocale (google is your friend).

Once applocale is installed, add the registry entry (attached) to add the option to launch any program in the japanese applocale settings to the context menu.  To use, right click on the executable you want to run and select "Open with Applocale Japanese Support."  This should clear up any problems with funky characters.
Capitalization is the difference between "I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse" and "I had to help my uncle jack off a horse."

Offline Command

« Reply #89 on: December 16, 2009, 06:19:38 PM »
Where do I add it is it in AppLocale  and which file.  Can you tell me the file name I'm looking for?

It is mounted so far it's these titles that appear as "?????.avi" or "???????.gif"  their not exactly .gif gut it litterally shows ????? not those box things the computer normally shows when there is a font it can't read.

Also what's with the smily fases that seem to keep apearing when I'm trying to type this?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 06:27:02 PM by Command »