Author Topic: Other Games Thread  (Read 416839 times)

Offline redle

Re: Other Games Thread
« Reply #210 on: February 03, 2010, 02:23:29 AM »
Yeah, I never had the sexy uniforms option show up for me either.  The options for teachers though seem to me based on overall sex level of the school (well, I think a combo of school's sex and teacher's corruption).

The whole doctor and special drug thing was very buggy for me this time around.  I actually was able to make the drug several times because several different triggers placed it in the pulldown menu so there were multiple copies of it listed.  It showed up in the list for the first time before I even had the option to have the doc research it.

I ran into quite a few more bugs in this version than the previous.

Offline neath1

« Reply #211 on: February 03, 2010, 07:09:28 AM »
Played it up to 3 week in game time frame. Am I missing a save option? No visible save tab like in the original HH.

Offline windsongbard

« Reply #212 on: February 03, 2010, 12:02:29 PM »
The reason there is no visible save option is because there isn't one.   :P   It's pretty well hidden and I just came across it by chance actually.  Next time you're playing the game try pressing escape and it will bring up the save/load options.  Doesn't exactly work from the starting menu of course.   ;)

The Windsong Bard

Offline elias

« Reply #213 on: February 03, 2010, 12:03:40 PM »
This last 2 days i played a lot the Hentai High School game and i were able to get all 13 ENDs thanks to NuMysterio list :) ;)
But i am still missing some Gallery Events...
The Galley Events i need are: ie034, ie040, ie041, ie042, ie052, ie053, ie054, ie058, ie085, ie145, ie150, ie151, ie152, ie156, ie157, ie165, ie166, ie168, ie172 and ie183.
Some of those events are easy to get (Book Study club, but with low sex lvl), some are harder (tentacles chain - need correct choices to get all pics), but some were impossible (like naked class), so i made new version 1.0.0.4 of HHS to have them all:
http://www.mediafire.com/?0eeygewn2yc
(exe and modified source files)
- all image events should be possible to get (i made event chain for nakedness in class)
- all other events are possible now (including drugs, teacher-student relations)
- some normal events (class, club activity) should be little less frequent, while other events little more frequent
- on lessons book screen i show maximal "safe" value of innuendo in book (with this value teacher never refuses using your book)

Offline NuMysterio

« Reply #214 on: February 03, 2010, 12:27:28 PM »
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HAQOLPGB

This is version 0.62 of HHS 2.  Fixes the uniform bug, adds a few things, still some of the other errors.  It's better than 0.61 though.

And I'll have to give 1.0.0.4 a run though, thanks elias.

Offline letmein

« Reply #215 on: February 03, 2010, 01:19:48 PM »
What do you do after you pick "investigate" for the drug event?  It says to look around outside, and the two times I've got the event I've done "Around School" for all three picks...
Still lurking.

Offline Graen

« Reply #216 on: February 03, 2010, 02:46:04 PM »
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HAQOLPGB

This is version 0.62 of HHS 2.  Fixes the uniform bug, adds a few things, still some of the other errors.  It's better than 0.61 though.

And I'll have to give 1.0.0.4 a run though, thanks elias.

Where are you finding out about this game and its updates?  Can you post a link?

Offline Zuul

« Reply #217 on: February 03, 2010, 03:00:32 PM »
You asked where the creator's posting?  The site is Futanari Palace.

Reading is not that hard, y'know? ^^

Offline Graen

« Reply #218 on: February 03, 2010, 04:34:47 PM »
Reading is not that hard, y'know? ^^

I went to www.futanaripalace.com and saw no mention of Hentai Highschool 2.

Offline george.chya

« Reply #219 on: February 03, 2010, 04:41:33 PM »
that's because the thread has a weird name here's a link to it
http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?t=27479

Offline Graen

« Reply #220 on: February 03, 2010, 04:44:41 PM »
that's because the thread has a weird name here's a link to it
http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?t=27479

Thank you George.  It's also in a registration required part of their forums which is also why I couldn't find it. :(

Offline Dagoth

• Administrator
« Reply #221 on: February 03, 2010, 05:14:01 PM »
Some of those events are easy to get (Book Study club, but with low sex lvl), some are harder (tentacles chain - need correct choices to get all pics), but some were impossible (like naked class), so i made new version 1.0.0.4 of HHS to have them all:
- all image events should be possible to get (i made event chain for nakedness in class)
- all other events are possible now (including drugs, teacher-student relations)
- some normal events (class, club activity) should be little less frequent, while other events little more frequent
- on lessons book screen i show maximal "safe" value of innuendo in book (with this value teacher never refuses using your book)
Awesome, nice work.  :)

Offline NuMysterio

« Reply #222 on: February 03, 2010, 11:56:27 PM »
What do you do after you pick "investigate" for the drug event?  It says to look around outside, and the two times I've got the event I've done "Around School" for all three picks...

I was curious about that as well.  Love the reopened tentacle stuff BTW.

Offline GmanPrime

« Reply #223 on: February 04, 2010, 12:35:02 AM »
I've been working on Hentai High, to see if I could make my own version.  I've uploaded what I have so far below.

http://www.mediafire.com/?jddyajyj5ey

No new scenes or anything, but a lot of modifications to make the game far easier and simpler if you just want to look at pics.  I'm calling this 1.0.0.3G, but its a work in progress.  Its based on Dagoth's version.  Like Elias I tried to make the higher level stuff easier to get, but unlike him I haven't modified everything yet to work, however I've moved much of the boring low level pics to the sub-20 sex level.  Several orb bonuses now are reusable (pedagogic, corruption), and I've reduced the costs of certain things.  I've changed the events quite a bit, so penalties are far less and at the highest sex levels you should try experimenting to see the results.  I can't really call this better (thus no 1.0.0.4), as the game is far too easy now, but I hope someone likes it.

Offline Dirtyxmind

« Reply #224 on: February 04, 2010, 06:14:42 PM »

Thank you elias!
I got 3 more pics to my gallery. I still need 17 (ie034, ie040, ie041, ie042, ie058, ie085, ie145, ie150, ie151, ie152, ie156, ie157, ie165, ie166, ie172 and ie183), so i will keep trying ;)

I am also playing HHS2 and already finished 3 times but i still don't know how to get the next pics:
futarot1.jpg, futatoile4.jpg, futatoilet10.jpg, girl2.jpg, lo7.jpg, musicclub4.jpg, office1.jpg, park2.jpg, sexclub1.jpg, sexclub2.jpg, sexclub3.jpg, spycam.jpg, topless1.jpg, topless2.jpg, topless3.jpg and try2.jpg... any ideas?

See you around :)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 07:57:25 PM by Dirtyxmind »