devolution

Author Topic: Other Games Thread  (Read 417067 times)

Offline NuMysterio

Re: Other Games Thread
« Reply #225 on: February 04, 2010, 08:34:57 PM »
The futa*** ones need to have the "futa" option turned on at the intial start page (not your image, the one udnerneath).  The sex club images are a club you have to START, not just open.  Look under the rules page for it.

As for the rest, I don't know specifically.

Offline Dirtyxmind

« Reply #226 on: February 04, 2010, 10:11:41 PM »
The futa*** ones need to have the "futa" option turned on at the intial start page (not your image, the one udnerneath).  The sex club images are a club you have to START, not just open.  Look under the rules page for it.

As for the rest, I don't know specifically.

Hello NuMysterio!
I have the 0.62 version of HHS2 and i still can start the Sex Club at all... i got the Sexy Dress option and even the Naked one, but nothing about the Sex Club... do you know what are the requirements for this one?
And about the futa*** ones i still can't get all of those... i still need futarot1.jpg, futatoile4.jpg and futatoilet10.jpg...
Thank you for your kind attention!

Offline Graen

« Reply #227 on: February 04, 2010, 10:35:51 PM »
Hello NuMysterio!
I have the 0.62 version of HHS2 and i still can start the Sex Club at all... i got the Sexy Dress option and even the Naked one, but nothing about the Sex Club... do you know what are the requirements for this one?
And about the futa*** ones i still can't get all of those... i still need futarot1.jpg, futatoile4.jpg and futatoilet10.jpg...
Thank you for your kind attention!

The sex club opens up in 0.63
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=07M733Z9

Offline NuMysterio

« Reply #228 on: February 04, 2010, 11:24:56 PM »
I thought you were on 0.63.  Sorry, that's where those options are.

Offline Dirtyxmind

« Reply #229 on: February 05, 2010, 12:22:22 AM »
The sex club opens up in 0.63
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=07M733Z9

Thank you Graen!
I am still missing pics:
futatoile4.jpg, futatoilet10.jpg, girl2.jpg, lo7.jpg, musicclub4.jpg, office1.jpg, park2.jpg, sexclub1.jpg, sexclub2.jpg, sexclub3.jpg, spycam.jpg and try2.jpg...
For some reason i just can't get the sexclub pics... just the experimentalclub pics... even after i opened the Club at the Student Clubs area... any idea?

Thank you again for your kind attention!

Offline Graen

« Reply #230 on: February 05, 2010, 12:33:03 AM »
Only thing I can think of, is that he forgot to flag them to unlock in-game during certain events. :(

Offline NuMysterio

« Reply #231 on: February 05, 2010, 12:52:01 PM »
The game is still in beta, I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't linked in yet.

Offline Alugere

« Reply #232 on: February 05, 2010, 01:41:50 PM »
Alright, could one of the people please do something about the major bug where the amount of reputation gained is always equal to the amount it says you gain -2 in the year end summaries?

I've mentioned this before:
When the game says you gain 0 rep, you lose 2
When the game says you gain 1 rep, you lose 1
When the game says you gain 2 rep, you gain nothing
etc.

Offline Zeus

« Reply #233 on: February 05, 2010, 01:45:33 PM »
why fear 6 7? 7 8 9! (just say it loud and you understand ... mh... jokes you have to explain are crap... Sorry ^^)

Offline Alugere

« Reply #234 on: February 05, 2010, 02:02:04 PM »
Link is working for me. Are you sure you didn't just get one of their over capacity messages?

Offline Zeus

« Reply #235 on: February 05, 2010, 02:12:04 PM »
^^'' don't think this is teh Capacity message, most time this is the message when the file was deletet from the server....

never mind... one reload later it works....
why fear 6 7? 7 8 9! (just say it loud and you understand ... mh... jokes you have to explain are crap... Sorry ^^)

Offline Graen

« Reply #236 on: February 05, 2010, 06:02:03 PM »
I am still missing pics:
futatoile4.jpg, futatoilet10.jpg, girl2.jpg, lo7.jpg, musicclub4.jpg, office1.jpg, park2.jpg, sexclub1.jpg, sexclub2.jpg, sexclub3.jpg, spycam.jpg and try2.jpg...
For some reason i just can't get the sexclub pics... just the experimentalclub pics... even after i opened the Club at the Student Clubs area... any idea?

Thank you again for your kind attention!
From the FP.com boards...

Quote from: atztek1
Hi all

The sexclub pics are in but the code was buggy in the last update sothey dont appaer sorry. I think the park2 pic is not used now in thecode. The futa pics appear when you set the npsgender to futa. But iwill investigate it further.

Offline Dirtyxmind

« Reply #237 on: February 05, 2010, 06:37:51 PM »
Thank you for your kind attention Graen! :)
I will wait for the next release ;)

Offline Command

« Reply #238 on: February 05, 2010, 10:42:17 PM »
I found an interesting title from what I gather on seveal sites it's a h game where you can play as either survivor or Zombie.  (Apparently you can take the girls as a zombie)

Kansen ~Inyoku no Rensa~

It's a very interesting twist in an h game if anyone finds out where to download it let me know.

So far their are 3 out and the company has a 4th one of their site I'm guessing they are planning to make another.

Offline jack505

« Reply #239 on: February 06, 2010, 08:00:19 AM »
i can't  dl from  megaupload
mediafire link please