devolution

Author Topic: Other Games Thread  (Read 418036 times)

Offline SotF

Re: Other Games Thread
« Reply #315 on: March 21, 2010, 03:19:03 AM »
The second year doesn't start, same with the 50 rep start option.

Offline TF

« Reply #316 on: March 21, 2010, 07:06:51 AM »

Offline zodiac44

• Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
« Reply #317 on: March 21, 2010, 10:42:45 PM »
When he first implemented the option to buy a second year, it worked.  I haven't tested the feature since then, though, so I can't vouch for it now.  Did you extract the zip into its own directory, or did you overwrite the contents of a previous installation?  I heard that overwriting can cause issues.
Capitalization is the difference between "I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse" and "I had to help my uncle jack off a horse."

Offline SotF

« Reply #318 on: March 24, 2010, 02:14:09 AM »
I didn't overwrite, it was a fresh unzip

Offline Metalbror

« Reply #319 on: March 25, 2010, 06:57:39 PM »
The two years funktion did only work once for me then it always ends att day 365! But the 50 rap work just fine!

Offline TF

« Reply #320 on: March 25, 2010, 10:22:17 PM »

Offline GmanPrime

« Reply #321 on: March 29, 2010, 12:05:44 AM »
Decided I would contribute some games to the list, these can all be found by searching on Hongfire.com.  All of these are what I would call non-mainstream works.  They are also games that I liked a lot, so I really do suggest trying them if possible.  A word of warning though, on one of my computers, a really nasty virus was installed through an exploit with acrobat while browsing Hongfire, so I suggest putting the site on the restricted list for Internet Explorer.

Erotical Night - Flash game, sex battle system (Defeat girls by making them climax, don't let the same happen to your character).

Nightmare Sphere - Castlevania-type game with h-game elements when knocked down by enemies.

Nano Crisis - Action game, similar to above in that getting knocked down leads to H.  In an alpha state right now, but I'm excited as it has a lot of potential.

VH - RPGmaker game, a ton of good, but primitive H-animations with a lot of emphasis on, well, violation of the herorine.  Modding the game is what gives the game potential IMHO.

Robozou - Mind-control flash game.  A remake is in the works but the original is pretty good.  The loli content is a turn-off personally, but the control aspect is fun and its great controlling the "mom".

That's all for now, please enjoy.

Offline Mehzerz

• Rockin' the after life after party
« Reply #322 on: March 29, 2010, 02:45:16 AM »
I have Erotical Night in english... I think Robozou as well. I have VH but it was hard to get into (especially without knowing the language) I'll have to check out Nightmare Sphere and Nano Crisis though.

EDIT: For your gaming pleasure~
EroNight Ver.1.5.21 English Uncensored
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TUCNIASS
http://www.mediafire.com/?fiwxcmvmdym

Robozou v1.01 English
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VODT5XMN
http://www.mediafire.com/?djyjt5ng4dj

Phantom Buster Rumi English
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GVPT6503

If anyone has any "Slavemaker/Princess Maker" type games Maids story and Customs Slave (Have this one) come to mind... could you please share? I love these games and I never see them!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 12:25:30 PM by Mehzerz »
Starter girls image additions progress:
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline z-master

« Reply #323 on: March 29, 2010, 08:38:57 PM »
I could only offer "Princess Maker 2", "Princess Maker 4", "Cute Knight Deluxe" and of course "Maids Story".

Offline Mehzerz

« Reply #324 on: March 29, 2010, 10:41:42 PM »
Gah. Those are the only ones I expected. :/ I played Princess Maker 2,4 and 5 but you know... in Japanese 4 and 5 aren't super easy to play. Cute Knight was boring but I did enjoy Maids Story. There's a loli schedule type game as well... but it's not really my thing. OH WELL.
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline TF

« Reply #325 on: March 29, 2010, 10:43:58 PM »
I've got Maid Story, and I'm pretty sure it doesn't require installation so I'm just zipping up the whole folder and seeing if I can upload it. (I've never tried uploading to sites like megaupload, since my upload speed is abominable, but it's only 8.5 megs so it shouldn't be too bad.)

My copy already has the basftech savegame editor, so you can change how much money you have, what appliances and such, and girls' affection. If it doesn't work, let me know and I'll try to find another version. It wasn't all that difficult to find the first time around.

Offline TF

« Reply #326 on: March 29, 2010, 11:21:55 PM »
Maid's Story: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0HO1E11U

So apparently Megaupload figures putting an upload system in the "File Manager" tab... or any of the registered user tabs for that matter, would just be silly. Hopefully, I figured this out correctly... give it a try and let me know if it works.

Offline Graen

« Reply #327 on: March 29, 2010, 11:49:37 PM »
give it a try and let me know if it works.

Downloaded it fine, just looked through the editor, and I never heard of the Magic Axe, or the Car Washer. ???

---

Okay, I got one for you then...

Does anyone remember the name of, or know of, an old h-game where you ran an apartment building with 6 rooms/units (3 on the top 3 on the bottom) with various tenants (guys and girls... and a futa!) moving in and out through the season?  You could upgrade each room with 3 items each, with items like A/C, refrigerators, TVs etc... to try and keep the tenants happy.  The H part came from installing hidden cameras (ranging from limited battery and tape life to motion sensitive and CCTV) in each room and various other parts of the building to try and catch the female tenants in compromising situations.  You could then sell the pictures for money to help you upgrade the rooms/cameras.  After the game ended, you could start over with a portion of the apartment's final value to try again at getting all the girls.

I've been searching for it for a while, but since I don't know the name of it I've been having a helluva time.
Unfortunately, as someone on the internet said, "If google doesn't know, it doesn't exist."

Offline TF

« Reply #328 on: March 30, 2010, 12:09:06 AM »
Wow... I've never heard of that, and that is *exactly the type of game I would have played had I known about it back in the day.

Speaking of back in the day, did anyone ever check out Plasticman's Hentai Zone back when it was still around? I used to get tons of cheesy old H-Games there. Pretty sure it's where I first saw Maid Story... Cobra Mission... Star Platinum... Knights of Xentar (one of my favorite old H-games, and one of my favorite rpg's... the battle system of learning to fight opponents better the more you face off with the same type was just a fantastic idea and the writing was hilarious)... Metal and Lace (I'm pretty sure it was M&L 2, actually... I don't think I ever found M&L 1)... Yan Yan 2 (Tenshindo).

Btw, when you use the Maidedit, try turning on the Magic Axe and Car Washer... Basf's got a nifty little sense of humor.

Offline Mehzerz

« Reply #329 on: March 30, 2010, 03:09:36 AM »
I don't think I played the game you're talking about Graen most of the old H-Games... that I recall anyways were the novel type of games. The only older game I recall with actual gameplay (Besides the ones mentioned) Is True Love 95 easily one of the best classic H-Games imo had stats and special requirements. LIKE AN ACTUAL GAME. I even enjoyed the story. :)

Well, upload whatever you have guys! I'd love to play 'em. You find that game Graen and you better hook me up!
26 girls, 18 to go