Author Topic: Other Games Thread  (Read 416788 times)

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
Re: Other Games Thread
« Reply #330 on: March 30, 2010, 03:25:25 AM »
Does anyone remember the name of, or know of, an old h-game where you ran an apartment building with 6 rooms/units (3 on the top 3 on the bottom) with various tenants (guys and girls... and a futa!) moving in and out through the season? 

Sounds a little bit like a game called (i think) Shukasu Replay, where you basically take the part of a pervy janitor at a girls dorm in a college somewhere. The game basically revolves around wrking out the timetables of the girls so you can plant cameras and then blackmail them into sex.

There was a series of related games - the janitor had a brother with a similar name I seem to recall, so that might be what you're thinking of. 

Offline z-master

« Reply #331 on: March 30, 2010, 06:46:53 AM »
Sounds a little bit like a game called (i think) Shukasu Replay, where you basically take the part of a pervy janitor at a girls dorm in a college somewhere. The game basically revolves around wrking out the timetables of the girls so you can plant cameras and then blackmail them into sex.

There was a series of related games - the janitor had a brother with a similar name I seem to recall, so that might be what you're thinking of.

It reminds me of Paradise Heights ...

Offline Mehzerz

• Rockin' the after life after party
« Reply #332 on: March 30, 2010, 01:02:33 PM »
I think Paradise heights was pretty much just a novel game though... you didn't actually do much as far as spying and stuff. I do recall a set of bus games. I think KISS made them WAYYYYYYYYY WAYYYYYYYYYY back where you set up cameras, blackmailed the girls and stuff. Not super great games, but they weren't bad either.
Starter girls image additions progress:
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline Graen

« Reply #333 on: March 30, 2010, 02:59:13 PM »

It is definitely not Shusaku, Isaku, Kisaku nor Aisaku.

It reminds me of Paradise Heights ...

Again, it wasn't a dating sim, you had to maintain the rooms of at the apartment and try to keep the tenants happy.  You could choose which room they stayed in, some tenants where noisy and others liked their peace and quiet.  There was indeed a daily schedule so you could follow their movements as well as plan out when to put cameras in their room, start them recording, and go back to take the tapes out.

Again, thanks for trying, but I fear this one may be lost to time.

Offline mynameistroyan

« Reply #334 on: March 30, 2010, 03:22:02 PM »
HEllo

I hava a problem with last update HHH
ITs starting with ms. Parker and gropper train. Some files are missing like (.dat file missing parkertrain.jpg) nad after this nothing its no working i meen i can no more use agency and actually nothing working properly.
And another screen message with train gropper (this is debuggin information an axeption has occured iu=3 nad qwer=20-50&023-50&024150)
Can you help me please

And i hawe to teel that this game is very  very good im waiting for more updates. This is great job
thanks

Offline Graen

« Reply #335 on: March 30, 2010, 03:49:54 PM »
I hava a problem with last update HHH
ITs starting with ms. Parker and gropper train. Some files are missing like (.dat file missing parkertrain.jpg) nad after this nothing its no working i meen i can no more use agency and actually nothing working properly.
And another screen message with train gropper (this is debuggin information an axeption has occured iu=3 nad qwer=20-50&023-50&024150)

You'll need the latest build to have the train jpgs: Henthighschool2beta0.88.zip.  As always, extract the files into a new folder.  Even then, that is broken as well, so you'll need to overwrite the "teacher3 Nina Parker.txt" in the data\teacher folder with the one I've attached below.

Hope that helps you.

Offline Mehzerz

« Reply #336 on: March 31, 2010, 12:52:55 AM »
Getting AWFULLY close to 1.0 there. Hope the game is finalized enough to be considered a 1.0.
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline zodiac44

• Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
« Reply #337 on: March 31, 2010, 01:42:12 AM »
That assumes he considers 1.0 the finished product.  There is no rule that says version 1.0 has to be a non-beta release.

As far as v0.88 goes, it is still pretty broken, even with the fixed file for Parker.  Many of the detective events don't trigger, along with their derivative events.  If you're playing for the sake of playing the game, and not to playtest it, then I would recommend reverting to an older version, before the Parker train events were added.
Capitalization is the difference between "I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse" and "I had to help my uncle jack off a horse."

Offline Graen

« Reply #338 on: March 31, 2010, 01:56:44 AM »
As far as v0.88 goes, it is still pretty broken, even with the fixed file for Parker.  Many of the detective events don't trigger, along with their derivative events.  If you're playing for the sake of playing the game, and not to playtest it, then I would recommend reverting to an older version, before the Parker train events were added.
Oh really?  The Parker txt file is supposed to fix the detective and other events from breaking.  Did you start a new game after overwriting it, or did you get another error?

As for 1.0 I believe atztek1's intentions are to make the game open-source after he hits that version number and to let the public add to it.  I don't know if he'll still work on it himself afterwards or drop it outright.

Offline LouieLouie

« Reply #339 on: March 31, 2010, 03:59:16 AM »
 In regards to the apartment game, there was indeed a Paradise Heights and Paradise Height s2. Both of them wern't very impressive and you followed a set path with plenty of 'But thou must' momments. They were released back in the days of 3 Sisters Stories, Season of the Sakura and Ring out and were pirated to heck.

Offline zodiac44

• Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
« Reply #340 on: March 31, 2010, 01:11:38 PM »
Oh really?  The Parker txt file is supposed to fix the detective and other events from breaking.  Did you start a new game after overwriting it, or did you get another error?

It was a new game on a fresh install.  There's no error message and the pics show up as they are supposed to for the train events, but the detective events still fail.  I put the detective on Underwood before I got Parker's train event, and one day the detective just stopped investigating her, no message, no followup, no weekend events, nothing.  Same thing happened with Manili and Parker (even though I am aware that investigating Parker turns up nothing, it still should give a message).  Later in the game, the doctor's investigation script worked fine, though.
Capitalization is the difference between "I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse" and "I had to help my uncle jack off a horse."

Offline Graen

« Reply #341 on: March 31, 2010, 01:50:56 PM »
 ??? Weird.

Offline PHR

« Reply #342 on: March 31, 2010, 08:07:06 PM »
The game Graen's thinking of could be続・凌辱荘 (Shin Ryoujyokusou)? by Interheart. Take a look:  h ttp://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=297545

Offline Graen

« Reply #343 on: March 31, 2010, 09:09:57 PM »
The game Graen's thinking of could be続・凌辱荘 (Shin Ryoujyokusou)? by Interheart. Take a look:  http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=297545

Thank you thank you thank you!
You apparently linked to a 2007 remake, and from there I found the original another version?
http://www.interheart.co.jp/interheart/ryojokusou/ryouzyokusou_top.htm

Some of the characters seem different, but I definitely recognize the ones from your getchu link as well.  So, maybe Interheart made a sequel?  I'll keep looking to see what else I can find out about them.

You're an awesome person PHR!  ;D

If I can find a link to the actual game(s) I'll post it here, no guarantee on an engrish translation though.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 09:32:35 PM by Graen »

Offline Mehzerz

« Reply #344 on: April 01, 2010, 02:25:53 AM »
Hell yeah, if you find it load it up. I'm all for H-Games with actual gameplay. I doubt you'll find a translation though, gonna have to use ATLAS or something I'm sure.
26 girls, 18 to go