Author Topic: Other Games Thread  (Read 417862 times)

Offline Graen

Re: Other Games Thread
« Reply #390 on: April 07, 2010, 10:42:23 PM »
I have yet to figure out how to steal "panties". I can get the video to sell, but when I visit the changing room/Bath, no option appears. The game just tells me that someone is inside. Anyone figure out how to get that option yet?

Last question, does anyone know how to use the items you buy in the   adult shop?
They usually spend the first 15 minutes in the changing room, before they enter the bath, so try again 15 minutes after they go to bathe.  If that doesn't work, you can try sneaking into their rooms while they're in the bath as well.

As for various items from the sex shop, you'll use those on specific girls during their 2nd and/or 3rd sex events.

Offline Kenki

« Reply #391 on: April 07, 2010, 11:11:36 PM »
Well, that is the thing. I have the camera in the changing room. As soon as the leave, I've clicked on their rooms, as well as "visit the Changing room" and I get nothing. Either they aren't in or someone is in the bath. No option to make any choices.

Offline Graen

« Reply #392 on: April 07, 2010, 11:49:29 PM »
I dunno what to tell you then.  I know in the 2nd game. for the most part. you can only steal their panties once.  The Nun being a broken exception.

Offline Uriel

« Reply #393 on: April 10, 2010, 01:03:43 PM »
How do you register on http://www.futanaripalace.com/? Tried a couple of times, and it keeps writing something about the "active spammer policy" and "contact with Contact Us page if you believe this is an error". And i was never able to find something like this "Contact Us" page, so i believe it does not even exist.

Offline fixet

« Reply #394 on: April 10, 2010, 01:14:53 PM »
I just registered without any problems
I even received an email notifying me that I received a private message

Offline Uriel

« Reply #395 on: April 10, 2010, 01:59:04 PM »
"Registration denied, this forum runs an active policy of not allowing   spammers.  Please contact us via the "Contact Us" page link if you   believe this is in error"

Just tried again.

Offline Dagoth

• Administrator
« Reply #396 on: April 10, 2010, 02:23:33 PM »
Is that after entering registration info? If so, it might consider your e-mail address as on a domain used by spammers or something.

Offline Uriel

« Reply #397 on: April 10, 2010, 03:03:24 PM »
Just tried again and registered finally. Still dunno what caused this, but i registered with the other nickname and disabled the AdBlock extension in FF. Either one of this measures worked or this was a registration problem that was fixed.

Offline NexusSin

« Reply #398 on: April 10, 2010, 08:23:52 PM »
Eagerly awaiting news on Revamped HHH haha, it's a great game. HHH2 by the non-english speaking person is also really good haha. Gooood stuff.  :P

Offline Sigfried666

« Reply #399 on: April 16, 2010, 02:09:19 PM »
Wow. Some people seem to be trying to put some ideas from HHS in action.
http://probablybadnews.com/2010/04/13/funny-news-so-much-right-with-this-headline/

Offline TF

« Reply #400 on: April 16, 2010, 10:08:08 PM »
I think that may be the first time I've ever seen the words "Balls forced to drop" in a headline.  :D

Offline Mehzerz

• Rockin' the after life after party
« Reply #401 on: April 19, 2010, 03:37:16 AM »
No more games guys? Saddening. Anywho Crimson makes some great games. They made the J. Girl fight games. anyone play the FF Fight games? I have the first two: ultimate 1&2. Does anyone have Omega?
Starter girls image additions progress:
26 girls, 18 to go

exodia91

« Reply #402 on: April 21, 2010, 02:42:53 PM »
Slavemaker 3 is out if anyone cares. http://slavemaker3.blogspot.com/

Offline Graen

« Reply #403 on: April 21, 2010, 08:46:33 PM »
Mwhhaha   if you need some "help" in sm3, i made some modification to the code by   disassembling it with flasm,
just open flasm directory with the   command window(for example "cd c:\flasm"),
the copy   slavemaker3.swf(file to be patched) and slavemaker3.flm  into flasm   directory the just run flasm using the folowing syntaxis:
flasm.exe   -a slavemaker3.flm
It will the create a backup and patch the   original .swf file, now just return it to sm3 folder and run it diectly   from the file(not from the exe, you just need to drag n drop   slavemaker3.swf into firefox or ie).

It increases a lot the money   your slave earns, it stops some actions from increasing fatigue and it   increses the gains from some actions particularly cooking and cleaning.

here's   where you can download flasm http://flasm.sourceforge.net/
LOL!  It amuses me how quickly these games get "hacked."  Too many smart people on the internet.  :D

Offline ohnonono

« Reply #404 on: April 21, 2010, 10:01:43 PM »
Slavemaker 3 is out if anyone cares. http://slavemaker3.blogspot.com/

For what it's worth, this game is great.  Although I couldn't go on after my character was beat up, drugged, and getting changed for angering the wrong people. 

I've got to be missing a trick for getting obedience to go up, but I'm going to try again tonight.