Author Topic: Other Games Thread  (Read 417607 times)

Offline Mehzerz

• Rockin' the after life after party
Re: Other Games Thread
« Reply #405 on: April 21, 2010, 10:26:29 PM »
A trick for obedience? I usually have them masturbate till about 40-50 obedience. Then use the dildo which doubles the speed. She'll be 100 before you know it. Shampoo REFUSED to be lended out. Which from what I can tell is the only way to get your personal money.

As the game is currently it's completely playable and quite fun. But, after looking at the change log I can't wait for the future updates :o
Starter girls image additions progress:
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline delta224

• Dev Team
« Reply #406 on: April 21, 2010, 11:19:24 PM »
Well, the orginal cheat is still in the game and that is all I really need.

Offline Fstop

• I <3 Deadpool
« Reply #407 on: April 21, 2010, 11:36:47 PM »
Hey delta what do you mean by the original cheat?
Deadpool: Shhh. My Common sense is tingling
Common sense so rare it's a god damn super power!

Offline Zeus

« Reply #408 on: April 22, 2010, 12:14:00 AM »
Which from what I can tell is the only way to get your personal money.

the Onsen and Brothel Home gave a Daily Reward for your Personal Money, When the Future Owner Test her an geave you a bit money it is your own money, ca. 1/3 from the Price money from the Contest are for your own,... if you play as Girl/Hermaphrodite "Ex-Cowgirl" should be a good way to get money for your own... (just heard it... not try it out by myself...)
why fear 6 7? 7 8 9! (just say it loud and you understand ... mh... jokes you have to explain are crap... Sorry ^^)

Offline TF

« Reply #409 on: April 22, 2010, 12:23:11 AM »
In this version she can't really get up to *100* before you know it, because you have to advance your Slave Maker rank before a girl's stats (most of them, anyway) can rise above 80.

I presume the original cheat is to click the "G" in gold to get a boost the the gold you have and your current girl's obedience. I hadn't checked for it in this version, though.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 12:25:04 AM by TF »

Offline Mehzerz

• Rockin' the after life after party
« Reply #410 on: April 22, 2010, 12:26:37 AM »
In this version she can't really get up to *100* before you know it, because you have to advance your Slave Maker rank before a girl's stats (most of them, anyway) can rise above 80.

I presume the original cheat is to click the "G" in gold to get a boost the the gold you have and your current girl's obedience. I hadn't checked for it in this version, though.

Well yeah... assuming you raised your rank. I thought part of the reason shampoo refused to be lent out was because she was stuck at 80 so I raised it.
Starter girls image additions progress:
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline TF

« Reply #411 on: April 22, 2010, 12:27:47 AM »
Apparently the "G" cheat is gone, so I'm not sure what the "original" cheat is either.

There is this one though:
I   mentioned in the comments of the SM blog already, but you can cheat in   SM3 by choosing the planning option again after getting the results of   working/visiting whatnot, and hitting one of the slot tabs...  it   reopens the job options and allows you to play a time slot over again,   keeping the stat gains and gold without advancing time at all. Also   works with sex training in the evening.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 12:31:13 AM by TF »

Offline delta224

• Dev Team
« Reply #412 on: April 22, 2010, 09:13:37 AM »
I was talking about the G cheat. It still works, it just you may not notice it working.

Offline TF

« Reply #413 on: April 22, 2010, 09:37:05 AM »
Yeah... I actually read about it on the SM blog after posting... when I tried it myself, I already had the girl's obedience up to full and a decent amount of money, so even when the gold updated it wasn't very noticeable.

Offline fixet

« Reply #414 on: April 22, 2010, 11:36:23 AM »
god damn, slavemaker just keeps getting bigger and bigger

Offline FurryFanatic

« Reply #415 on: April 22, 2010, 04:18:37 PM »
Anyone else having their saved games just disappear? Every time I open Slave Maker 3 the saves are gone.

Offline TF

« Reply #416 on: April 22, 2010, 04:54:16 PM »
Nope, works fine for me... though I think I saw something like this happen to someone a long time ago. I believe the problem had something to do with folder settings or some such thing where the save files are stored. Might be they're stored in a temporary folder that has a limited amount of space to use before it dumps files. I didn't have the problem myself, so I can't really help with any specifics.

Offline Zeus

« Reply #417 on: April 23, 2010, 10:21:42 AM »
Furry: Git you something like CCleaner? or any other tool for cleaning Temp/internet files? 
this thing with Gone Save games is an old known problem, mostly the Viren Scanner killed them...
why fear 6 7? 7 8 9! (just say it loud and you understand ... mh... jokes you have to explain are crap... Sorry ^^)

Offline FurryFanatic

« Reply #418 on: April 23, 2010, 10:25:47 AM »
SO CCleaner does destroy them.  Hmm, good to know.  I'll see if not clearing the temp files for a day or two keeps the saves around.  Getting tired of having to redo the game over and over again.  What I'd give for a save folder.  :'(

Offline Hawke

« Reply #419 on: April 23, 2010, 11:55:57 AM »
Another way to fix things like CCleaner from deleting them is to check it's preferences and remove Adobe Flash Player, and related,  from its list of files to delete.
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realized that The Lord doesn't work that way, so I stole one and asked him to forgive me.

Oh, I could spend my life having this conversation - look - please try to understand before one of us dies.