devolution

Author Topic: Other Games Thread  (Read 416997 times)

Offline sunspirit

Re: Other Games Thread
« Reply #450 on: May 05, 2010, 10:28:58 AM »
Anyone know how to get menace's hinted Beast functionality to activate?

It`s on the extreme sex acts tab under lesbian, she might need to disobey in order for the option to appear.

Offline Dagoth

• Administrator
« Reply #451 on: May 17, 2010, 01:13:00 PM »

Offline Savagefrog

« Reply #452 on: May 17, 2010, 02:52:30 PM »
Menace has to run away for that button to appear or atleast that is how it showed up for me.

Offline Starry

« Reply #453 on: May 17, 2010, 06:52:44 PM »
SM3 is interesting, yet more of the same endless clicky that made me tire of the second.  I like the new HHSes though.  Any word on that or is it still around .90?

Offline Mehzerz

• Rockin' the after life after party
« Reply #454 on: May 17, 2010, 10:04:20 PM »
SM3 is interesting, yet more of the same endless clicky that made me tire of the second.  I like the new HHSes though.  Any word on that or is it still around .90?

Someone else picked it up... I haven't looked at it in a while but the last update by the "original" author was like .94 before he dropped it.
Starter girls image additions progress:
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline Starry

« Reply #455 on: May 18, 2010, 06:48:07 AM »
I really don't need to join more hentai forums, or I'd check myself :p  Hell I didn't need to join this one, but whatever :p

Offline Zeus

« Reply #456 on: May 18, 2010, 10:01:12 AM »
if you talk about HHS 2 from Atzek1 from the FutanariPalace: the last version was 0.95, he dropped the project but some others will work on it. 

someone had make a site for it : http://trac.fyrenth.net/hhs
why fear 6 7? 7 8 9! (just say it loud and you understand ... mh... jokes you have to explain are crap... Sorry ^^)

Offline Starry

« Reply #457 on: May 19, 2010, 02:48:05 PM »
if you talk about HHS 2 from Atzek1 from the FutanariPalace: the last version was 0.95, he dropped the project but some others will work on it.

someone had make a site for it : http://trac.fyrenth.net/hhs
Oh boy source code!  VB heheh.

I only know C#...and not enough to code my way out of a paper bag yet.

Offline fires_flair

« Reply #458 on: May 25, 2010, 06:19:42 PM »
I'd just thought I'd tell you guys about this weird bug/glitch I've found in slavemaker3.
when after training kasumi I go and pick urd, but for some reason it doesn't completely load her file or something. you have a girl with no name and the same stats you last girl had, except the sex training (more info). so far I've found this does nothing for the game, except you don't get to train urd. may just be urd thats glitched. also the items display incorrecty...which could be seen as negative (i'd forgotten about that) and they retain the last girls equipment

also if you order you girl to work in the library naked it's interesting
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 06:30:00 PM by fires_flair »

Offline Metalbror

« Reply #459 on: May 25, 2010, 06:39:19 PM »
I have a problem with Riesz! Every time I try to complete the game I get the endig but then the NEXT butten disappear and i can't move!

Offline RZ

« Reply #460 on: July 13, 2010, 12:59:35 AM »
Someone made a flash game and it is crossover between whoremaster and slavemaker. It is still in development though, I'd say the gameplay is fresh and unique and it might have a great potential. Maybe WM dev, can have new inspiration from playing this game  ;) .

link: http://www.mediafire.com/?jnyz3myujez
dev forum: http://otherworldtoday.proboards.com/

Offline coldheartzero

« Reply #461 on: July 13, 2010, 07:53:10 AM »
Someone made a flash game and it is crossover between whoremaster and slavemaker. It is still in development though, I'd say the gameplay is fresh and unique and it might have a great potential. Maybe WM dev, can have new inspiration from playing this game  ;) .

link: http://www.mediafire.com/?jnyz3myujez
dev forum: http://otherworldtoday.proboards.com/

Daisy_Strike always made interesting mods for Slavemaker, curious to see what he/she/it can do on their own game. Wish their forums would say specifically what the game is. Oh well it's only an 11 meg download.

Offline Mehzerz

• Rockin' the after life after party
« Reply #462 on: July 13, 2010, 11:20:52 AM »
I did a quick run through, it looks interesting more like slave maker than anything, but I'll check it out when it's more complete.
Starter girls image additions progress:
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
« Reply #463 on: July 13, 2010, 11:46:39 AM »
I think it's got a lot of potential. It's just a demo at the moment, but if the final article lives up to the promise show, it's going to be quite something.

[edit]

Especially since slavemaker now sports a "phone home" feature. "Just firewall it if you don't like it" indeed.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 11:49:42 AM by DocClox »

Offline Lorde

• Accepting requests for girl expansion packs.
« Reply #464 on: July 13, 2010, 12:02:06 PM »
[edit]

Especially since slavemaker now sports a "phone home" feature. "Just firewall it if you don't like it" indeed.

what the f... why? What could the dev's possibly need to know from you? Or Am I reading that wrong and that isn't a massive and useless invasion of privacy for the sake of being a massive and useless invasion of privacy?
Current Girl Work Schedule            
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)
* Stab at The series He is my Master
* Run Elsie Jewelria and Yuuki Rito (To Love Ru)
* Yukari Takeba (Persona 3)
* Work on the Code Geass girls