devolution

Author Topic: Other Games Thread  (Read 417050 times)

Offline TF

Re: Other Games Thread
« Reply #495 on: July 31, 2010, 07:29:32 PM »
Sounds like Fatal Relations... you get taken in by a wealthy widow (I believe) with 6 (pretty sure) daughters and are able to score with all the girls in the mansion (except maybe the maid, but there are scenes that *involve* her, at least.)

Offline ChaosKishin

« Reply #496 on: July 31, 2010, 09:13:13 PM »
No, Lord Shame has it right. It's nocturnal illusion.

Offline Zeus

« Reply #497 on: July 31, 2010, 11:59:16 PM »
Aaaawww.... True Love... just Startet it now... this was my loved game ^^ so much to do in there... i played it a lot but like the most games, i forgot the name right after installing XD....

Thanks for that beautifull game
why fear 6 7? 7 8 9! (just say it loud and you understand ... mh... jokes you have to explain are crap... Sorry ^^)

Offline Mehzerz

• Rockin' the after life after party
« Reply #498 on: August 01, 2010, 03:09:12 AM »
Well this isn't a hentai game but it is a hell of a lot of fun, only the demo is available now. Many of you may or may not have played the jap version of the game.

Oh and this game doesn't have a release date yet but should be soon, it will be priced at around US$20 so since its an indie company it will be a good purchase.

http://www.carpefulgur.com/recettear/

Ah! I heard about this! It's supposibly really neat but only having a demo and being in Japanese I didn't give it much of a chance, now that it's in english I'll give it a shot.

Maybe Nocturnal Illusion?
YES! That's it! I'll find it an upload it. :) I'm actually looking forward to playing it again.

Sounds like Fatal Relations... you get taken in by a wealthy widow (I believe) with 6 (pretty sure) daughters and are able to score with all the girls in the mansion (except maybe the maid, but there are scenes that *involve* her, at least.)
I think I've played that as well. Was it a spooky, occult type of game? Because then maybe I haven't the game I'm thinking of is about a lucky guy who finds himself the owner of a mansion.

But yeah, if there's any other classics you guys can think of I'll upload them... I remember a shooting game that was pretty neat, and X-Change was pretty popular a while ago.

I found Princess Maker 2 but you need DOS box to run it. :( It's such a pain.
Starter girls image additions progress:
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline TF

« Reply #499 on: August 01, 2010, 09:07:42 AM »
The protagonist in Fatal Relations is far from lucky and doesn't own the mansion. His parents are killed in a car crash and he's taken in by a wealthy woman. The mansion does have a spooky air to it, I guess. The girls inside are all stereotypes. One's very sporty, one's incredibly tsundere, another's ridiculously loli (despite very *clearly* stating she's of age, she looks to be about 10 or 12.)

Offline Dagoth

• Administrator
« Reply #500 on: August 01, 2010, 11:46:41 AM »
Well this isn't a hentai game but it is a hell of a lot of fun, only the demo is available now. Many of you may or may not have played the jap version of the game.

Oh and this game doesn't have a release date yet but should be soon, it will be priced at around US$20 so since its an indie company it will be a good purchase.

http://www.carpefulgur.com/recettear/

Looks rather interesting from the game description and screenshots they have up. I'll have to try the demo.  :)

Offline Mehzerz

« Reply #501 on: August 01, 2010, 12:01:51 PM »
The protagonist in Fatal Relations is far from lucky and doesn't own the mansion. His parents are killed in a car crash and he's taken in by a wealthy woman. The mansion does have a spooky air to it, I guess. The girls inside are all stereotypes. One's very sporty, one's incredibly tsundere, another's ridiculously loli (despite very *clearly* stating she's of age, she looks to be about 10 or 12.)
Oh wow. Huh, wonder what game I'm thinking of... that certainly sounds more interesting than the one I was talking about. I'll try and find it as well... also Divi Dead, which I have still yet to play.
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline Starry

« Reply #502 on: August 02, 2010, 06:55:38 PM »
lol i'm afraid not. But it's one of the few H games I really read through and enjoyed for the story.

I also enjoyed one that took place in a mansion THAT YOU COULD NEVER LEAVE... forgot what it's called but it's another classic.

There's one game that was released in english... it's a card battle game? I heard that was good aswell.
there are a few.  Way?  Princess Waltz?

http://www.hentaicook.com/ad2demo.html <- Aching Dreams 2 demo (you have to pay for the full ver, but IMO it's worth it :) )

Offline Mehzerz

« Reply #503 on: August 02, 2010, 09:04:40 PM »
Yeah, Princess Waltz. I had it at one point but never played it... I heard it's one of the better games released in the states.
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline Starry

« Reply #504 on: August 03, 2010, 12:11:57 PM »
It's a very good game story wise.  The gameplay is repetitive, but at least there's something to it.

I like Snow Sakura and Downhill Night myself.  Haven't picked up DN2 and Raidy 2 yet as I'm low on cash.

Offline LordJerle

« Reply #505 on: August 03, 2010, 01:20:39 PM »
You know, I have just about every StudioS game they ever made...  I wonder if I should upload em to my server and post em here for peeps.

Offline Lorde

• Accepting requests for girl expansion packs.
« Reply #506 on: August 03, 2010, 02:23:11 PM »
I'd say yes, but I have them all as well. Some are a bit... over the top. But Strip Fighter is some seriously mindless fun. XD
Current Girl Work Schedule            
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)
* Stab at The series He is my Master
* Run Elsie Jewelria and Yuuki Rito (To Love Ru)
* Yukari Takeba (Persona 3)
* Work on the Code Geass girls

Offline LordJerle

« Reply #507 on: August 04, 2010, 12:55:38 AM »
The first battle slave wasn't too bad, tho it pretty much lacked any rape features and just skipped right to beat the girl senseless.

Offline Lorde

• Accepting requests for girl expansion packs.
« Reply #508 on: August 04, 2010, 12:08:04 PM »
There is also those "Torture sims" they released. All but the Tifa one are fairly hardcore disturbing shit. (The tifa one is actually pretty good) Their fighters are all well animated though. And completely over the top. Both sexually and violently. I forgot which battle slave it was where the guys finisher was "Stomp opponent in crotch so hard the ground cracks 3-4 times. Then kick them in the crotch so hard they split in half." But I know I have it somewhere on my comp.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 03:47:32 PM by Lorde »
Current Girl Work Schedule            
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)
* Stab at The series He is my Master
* Run Elsie Jewelria and Yuuki Rito (To Love Ru)
* Yukari Takeba (Persona 3)
* Work on the Code Geass girls

Offline LordJerle

« Reply #509 on: August 04, 2010, 03:43:10 PM »
Battle Slave Fantasia's the one where you cut them in half after shitstomping them