Author Topic: Other Games Thread  (Read 416898 times)

Offline Lorde

• Accepting requests for girl expansion packs.
Re: Other Games Thread
« Reply #510 on: August 04, 2010, 03:47:01 PM »
Could have sworn Fantasia was the DQ | Sould Calibur ripoff homage. :D

Ok, now I know what to look for without sifting through all the swf files. Thanks!

<Goes and stomps the living shit out of some "toons" for stress relief.>
Current Girl Work Schedule            
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)
* Stab at The series He is my Master
* Run Elsie Jewelria and Yuuki Rito (To Love Ru)
* Yukari Takeba (Persona 3)
* Work on the Code Geass girls

Offline LordJerle

« Reply #511 on: August 04, 2010, 04:29:52 PM »
Battle slave you shit stomp them after you beat them, but no breaking in half.  Though you might be thinking of Ryou, which is the one I'm uploading right now. 

Offline Lorde

« Reply #512 on: August 04, 2010, 05:05:49 PM »
Yeah I checked and I don't think it's a battle slave at all. And you are right, he doesn't split them in half. (may as well have with all the blood)

Games is labeled as Takeshi 凌奇艶武
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)

Offline LordJerle

« Reply #513 on: August 04, 2010, 05:24:31 PM »
oooh yeah... it's the I call Ryou.  Full name is Ryou ki Tsuya Takeshi

I'm currently uploading the fighting games to Rapidshare and posting the links on the links thread as I go.  I'll do the grungier stuff after I google translate the names and figure out which ones I want to do first.

Got 3 of the four fighting games by StudioS up now.  There's another one that's coming out really soon too, though it's more of a pummel and rape the chick type game from the looks of it.

Got the fighting games up.  I'll work on the *cough* other ones later.  In the meantime, the fighting games should occupy your time fairly well.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 10:15:27 PM by LordJerle »

Offline RyRain

« Reply #514 on: August 06, 2010, 06:04:35 PM »
Battle slave you shit stomp them after you beat them, but no breaking in half.  Though you might be thinking of Ryou, which is the one I'm uploading right now.

Actually in Battle Slave Fantasia, if you pick the guy with the giant sword his secondary finisher is slicing someone in half...which is weird because it then proceeds to the torture scene for that character if you did it one on one in story mode. ???

Offline Lorde

« Reply #515 on: August 06, 2010, 06:56:25 PM »
Apparently, Studio S is getting ready to release a new game (demo?) by the middle of the month. Looks more like a tech demo showing off a new "stripping" technique. Instead of the clothes just flying off, you can remove them piece by piece. (also, sex) Anyway, here is the cover of whatever it is.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 07:00:23 PM by Lorde »
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)

Offline jarto

« Reply #516 on: August 07, 2010, 03:28:11 PM »
I found Otherworld in the link thread, and I played around with it a bit. I got to doing the cleaning and whoring jobs, but I cannot really do much else. The official boards have no FAQ threads, nothing. Can someone give me some pointers on how to play?

BTW, the link is http://otherworldtoday.proboards.com/index.cgi

Offline LordJerle

« Reply #517 on: August 07, 2010, 03:51:19 PM »
Apparently, Studio S is getting ready to release a new game (demo?) by the middle of the month. Looks more like a tech demo showing off a new "stripping" technique. Instead of the clothes just flying off, you can remove them piece by piece. (also, sex) Anyway, here is the cover of whatever it is.

Yeah, I read about that.  I think he's saying he's going to make a demo of the game for upload to dlsite, not that it's a tech demo.   At least, that's what I understand from the broken machinglish ala google toolbar translator.

Offline TF

« Reply #518 on: August 07, 2010, 03:53:05 PM »
On the planning screen, drag and drop the girl's picture to the slot at the top and you can supervise personal activity with the girl... This includes taking a walk through different parts of town, working in the guild hall or pushing back the green,  sex training, and leisure time. Working at the guild hall you can complete the needle quest. It's still really early in development, so there's not a whole lot of other content, yet, and I think it's supposed to be almost a month before another major update.

The dev blog is here:  Daisy Strike's Blog

The updates are boiled down from what's in the forum, so it's a bit easier to keep track of exactly what's been added or fixed.

Offline LordJerle

« Reply #519 on: August 15, 2010, 01:56:54 PM »

*revives thread* lol

Game's released and I uploaded it and posted it.  It's kind of weird.  I think the goal is to complete various ways of dominating her before her HP runs out so you can get the different endings.  That's just what I understand of it from playing it.  Kind of nice that it's flash, though, don't have to worry about compatibility so much as which browser to use.

Offline RyRain

« Reply #520 on: August 16, 2010, 01:37:31 AM »
Ya. You unlock different endings based off of the different status bars. I'm assuming this from what I've messed around with, but from what I can tell, top to bottom is something like:
Physical stress
Metal stress
No idea
Humiliation
Pleasure (loosely, it goes up the most with the vibrator)
And there's two counters on the bottom. Not sure what the left one is but the right one seems to be orgasms.

Offline ShiningRadiance

• I command thee!
« Reply #521 on: August 29, 2010, 04:58:12 PM »
I've been trying to get super strip fighter 4 to work. I basically japan-ified my computer, and it didn't help.

Format: Japanese
Keyboard/Languages: Japanese
System Locale: Japanese

The problem I have is that it gives me odd numbers and shit as the file names. スーパーストリップファイターIV for the application to start it. Other odd filenames for the other files. This has happened to me before, and it's usually fixed by changing the names of those to characters that work.

If I try to start it up without doing that, it doesn't start up. Just a flash of a black screen for it, and it closes, because my computer can't read filenames with those characters in them. When I do change those, it gives me an error in japanese. I'm guessing it's because it's looking for specific filenames and can't find them when I change their names. I'm thinking if I had the right filenames, I could get it to work.

Any suggestions?
Please treat me well even though I don't deserve it.

Offline TF

« Reply #522 on: August 29, 2010, 05:26:02 PM »
Sounds like you might not actually have the Japanese language pack installed. With enough of your settings changed the program will get further in loading, but it can't display characters correctly if it doesn't have the characters *to* display.

Offline ShiningRadiance

• I command thee!
« Reply #523 on: August 29, 2010, 05:54:48 PM »
It does display characters for other games and in other folders, but occasionally, this happens.
Please treat me well even though I don't deserve it.

Offline Lorde

« Reply #524 on: August 29, 2010, 06:13:03 PM »
It does display characters for other games and in other folders, but occasionally, this happens.

You know, I do recall a problem like this when Strip Fighter was first released.

Just out of curiosity, check the directory/folder path for where the Strip fighter exe is located. Is there a dot | "." in any of the folder names? if there is, rename the folder into something without a "." in it.
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)