devolution

Poll

If you had a choice what do you want to see next?

Boatsluts
6 (20.7%)
Yokai Scum
10 (34.5%)
Idolmaster prostitutes
9 (31%)
Other
4 (13.8%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: Baal's to the Walls Whores (or not)!  (Read 50197 times)

Offline Baal

Baal's to the Walls Whores (or not)!
« on: September 28, 2015, 09:05:11 AM »
Current line up in no particular order and subject to change. Got an order now!
Working on....

Daganronpa

She knows some aggressive girls.
Ultimate Fashionista (She can take quite a few spears.)

Junko Enoshima (Free)
-On hold- Gotta give a girl some time to prepare also most of her sex pictures aren't that good to me. Models not having good nudes, the heck?

In an apocalypse environment a famous model, certainly would be beneficial, like totally? You know like genes and stuff, right?

She's like smart and stuff.
Ultimate.. DESPAIR! upupupu

Kyouko Kirigiri (Slave) 03/15/2016
https://mega.nz/#!wNpViRhL!d01ZDuk8Lz2PCrvGevHqXA8LgQipJU7vAmUX9c1py_Q

Intelligent, check. Efficient, check. Famous family, check. Polite, check. How'd she get here? Must not be lucky.

References, yo.

Idolm@ster girls

-Loli Warning-

No! NOOOOOOOO!!! I’ll never work! I don’t care if it’s being an idol whore or what, you can’t make me! … … Wha? I’ll be set for life if I become one? I’ll live like royalty? R… really? Uh… maybe you could tell me more? (What she actually says in the game, with an edit.)

Anzu Futaba (Slave) 10/10/2015
https://mega.nz/#!gVYCAK4B!78l37_-UspWEdEub29Y3Sgvz9bZADfMiWeLjp9T_V5Q

Extremely lazy, it takes a lot to get her to sing as an Idol. She also oddly short for her age (over the legal age to drive) in the game. But even then, her stature doesn't harm her ability to be lazy. She'll try to hide, make the player feel guilt and all manner of anything to get out of work. Also she wants a utopia where no one has to work. She also carries around a stuffed bunny and calls it bunny.

Her art is good for the most part. Got one picture in there with a questionable hand but overall she has some good stuff. It was surprisingly difficult to find waitress pic. (Go figure.) Either way she's cute though, hope you all like her. Also surprised to find that it takes around an average of six hours to complete a girl.

I'm sure you'll become very feminine.

Makoto Kikuchi (Slave) 10/09/2015
https://mega.nz/#!oIAHgZoY!rDwFnrClMypAJxgYzJS_WRKBp72MguZnjivtJ5ZhTU0

A girl that looks like a boy and strong enough to pick up a grown man. Her aim is that she wants to look more feminine. She will do whatever she can to complete her goals. Makoto came from a rich home, unlike Yayyoi, and her dad was a race car driver. Her dad, wanting a boy had her grow up like a boy and put her in an all girls school.  She trained herself to be good at dancing in order to help her goal. She still doesn't consider herself a lesbian and will get depressed when females tell her about how handsome she is.

I was worried about her pictures at first but gotta say I'm proud of the results. If I had the ability I'd cover more about just how depressed she gets when girls start fan girling over her looks. It's a cool perspective that I haven't seen yet.

-Loli Warning-

ALWAYS 200% ENERGETIC

Yayoi Takatsuki (Free) 10/10/2015
https://mega.nz/#!5IR2wQ7A!svh3dkm0rnR_y_HhWJv1-mOL3vSoLqIZyBTL2R8OzgU

Not too much that separates this girl from the other Idols, she's just poor and not bright unlike the others. One thing I wish I could expand on is her feelings with money, she gets depressed, like not getting out of bed depressed when she buys something she deems useless. That being said, she's got a cute herd picture. Milk pics are placeholders 'till actual breast milking occurs.

Kancolle

Pending Picture
Pending Quip

Ikazuchi

Pending Picture
Pending Quip

inazuma

Pending Picture
Pending Quip

Northern Ocean Princess

Ooi... Ooi... Oi... Anyone else thinking TNT?

Ooi (Free) 08/18/2016
https://mega.nz/#!Ud4EEDLA!tHbGbqJpUnIPSXhWpFvnH4AUNB71rjcesvsK6zz_T84

Ooi is a sorta tsun-yan bi-sexual ship-girl. Sadly, a few missing tags which sucks so when I come across her in those tag expect updates. But I was suppose to do her a long time ago when I started, She may share some pictures with Kitakame I'm not sure. Overall I kinda hope to find some better pictures of her because tsun-yans are cool to me and she'll be interesting the upcoming update. Hope you all enjoy her.

She's a good... ship?

Shigure (Free) 10/05/15
https://mega.nz/#!1Exg2AwI!aRq_ofPujQNh2GwIh6DA-1OYj1V1H5yjHYFDHIZhLM8

She seems to have a reserved and caring type of personality (by looking at her artwork), probably best as waifu bait or matron. Chose her because she had a neat yandere picture, although not actually one. I learned that she may be a victim of PTSD so decided to mention it, also there is a .gif file at the very end sex (29) it may not be worth keeping it's also right under 23 MB, it's up the user. Took quite a time to make her and a few tags are still not used, foot, sing, and piano. So if I run across them I'll add them.

-Kinda Loli Warning-

Do you even fast bro?

Shimakaze (Slave) 10/11/2015
https://mega.nz/#!9BpzyQQa!2uvW9be3FO-dNMnEu5gXEgV0_Vj4TwvJ_EretLSTPMQ

Kantai's most famous (due to images) girl, is as of yet not a whore! Decided to do her due to the amount of images. Her shtick is that she's fast and looks for a challenge in speed. Probably more to her, but from what she says in the game easily makes her fit in this game. She will make fun of slow people, so if a person is slow in bed. Well, she may just kick 'em out. High standards, didn't make her a slut just because it's easily gained. Finally she's got quite a bit of pictures I couldn't decided on what to delete. She does include some .gifs particularly an oral and three sexual ones. Feel free to delete them if you must.

Heh, you scared?

Tenryuu (Free) 10/10/2015
https://mega.nz/#!YZohEC4L!AycWF_pDr2P8V89eXtCvxxKcDO9a4UUBaPtRYHRtx6I

So I decided to do her next mainly due to seeing in a doujin once that I liked. Never watched the anime, though I will say swords n' boobs also an eye patch. If that's your thing. Also, she's a tsundere I think. Anyone up for a night fight? I kinda wanted for libido enhancing drugs to be used with Tenryuu sadly you can't go into negatives libido.

2hu girls

Ayayaya

Aya Shameimaru (Catacombs) 10/08/2015
https://mega.nz/#!cZwkwBiB!VOns129UmsnYWKjApHHDy40_-B77ok4pgUAIhzXWihw

Worked on Aya Shameimaru for another h-game decided to put her here as well. Some pictures are different. Enjoy your tengu harem. Forgot to put a card and singing pictures in.  Gotta get on that, eventually.

So, what can be said about Aya, I like Aya because she's the neutral in Touhou. She's been portrayed in several ways, a bird-brain, a warrior, a rabid lesbian to get as many panty pics as possible, and even a yandere, she's more distinct then the others, to me. For one, she claims to be a pursuer of justice yet often times portrays the other girls in an embarrassing or demeaning way, a hypocrite. She's actually mostly hated around Gensokyo and I find that interesting. Even Momiji looks down at her because she's a crow tengu. Hatate sees her as a rival in the news business. Her main job in Gensokyo is making news, and she's actually terrible at it. But what makes her different is that she post headlines that really get people to look at her work and therefore is more successful than Hatate. She never really shows her full strength so who knows how strong she could be. Her past is a mystery and she has ilved a long time, so long that she suffers from amnesia. She's just a pretty neat character.

-Loli Warning-

Chensaw (For all your problems.)

Chen (Slave) 10/10/2015
https://mega.nz/#!NV5mULyA!WCpFqjhxs-X7_nMV3vsHB_K9uQ00nYM3ZYEkLddDAwQ

Worked on touhou girl first just due to the amount of images I had at the start. Plus it completes the Yukari and Yakumo family. Except Chen is a slave. Might add some images later, this is much smaller than Aya as I hadn't already removed backgrounds from images (making them transparent and a .png image) when I started. Well that, and Aya was a heroine (more of a pool to choose from).

So purchase your cat girl today, send her out to fuck shit up. Or to just fuck.

-Loli Warning-

The best poker face

Hata No Kokoro (Slave) 08/17/2016
https://mega.nz/#!tBYikCCa!TWEVLB8TmSXTfkmeVIS_fw3OuPdepD713R_gmOm_eFA

So I decided to delve into the wretched 4chan and the the further wretched /jp/ board. This led to me being interested into 2hu again. One of the famous waifu's there is Hata no Kokoro. I was curious about her so I looked her up and she had some good pics. I decided to download a batch and made her with them. I've got a batch of other girls as well. Including the Scarlet sisters, Komeji, Cirno, Clownpiece, the fairies, Murasa, Nazrin, Nue, Rumia, Seiran, Mystia, Satori, Kogasa, Tewi, and last but not least Wriggle. So If I make more 2hu girls it'll be one of these.  As always tell me if you have some issues, and I'm off to sleep, thanks for using her if you do and most importantly thank the good artist that continue to make 2hu stuff.

The worst Youkai Scum right here, fuck her up.

Kyouko Kasodani (Free) 08/19/2016
https://mega.nz/#!0RBF3IwY!iWoGwxefARlcrCXszOYo4fnHoAx4rxHkJLm9dMbgipw

So I held off doing her for the longest time due to having read Flam was working on her. I didn't think it would happen and I wanted her in my game so I made her and now i decided to share her. Anyways, she's one of friendliest 2hus and all that kindness leads up to... working as a whore, maybe. I like her though so hope you all enjoy her as well, she's a normal girl, so it will probably be difficult to find her but tell me if you have any issues.

-Loli Warning-

Gilfs amiright? They just eat you right up.

Suwako Moriya (Slave) 03/15/2016
https://mega.nz/#!MFgxUJQK!rWAAG2SmyjAiBT4Q8gUyL4JeK7xEPCDjtPtGGspwx04

You'd think a frog goddess would be great at bj's and licking. Long tongues and all. Surprising she really likes anal. Who would of thought it? She's apparently tied to forming earth. She good at scheming. She's also laid back and likes a competition. I was thinking of testing out scripts with this girl but I'm unsure of what all to do. I wanted something elaborate but not enough knowledge with coding. Plus as a slave she's far more likely to be seen and used, use her with Kochiya for some incest fun.

Unyuu?

Utsuho Reiuji (Slave) 03/16/2016
https://mega.nz/#!wEgUXYqB!F2iBoZS1akqz2d_snfvzfsa5b2oWuJBrbgZueY0Hf9g

Boobies, a lot of boobies and eggs. A lot of eggs. She's totally a tsundere, really. Who knew I had thing for avians?  :o Nuclear power, man, good thing she's already been captured. She's also got a long, hard, and hot gun ready to shoot at any time. Other than that she's apparently dumb.

One-night stands.

Loli-warning

What a Pleb

Windows 3.1-tan (Win) (Free) 01/02/2016
https://mega.nz/#!oQxnBL4K!1xmPcsHyr49QLLDqcFn83FLydWcMkfTBv6YLLpcjqFU

She seemed cool and needed an update for Whoremaster so I remade her. Most images are the same but use different tags. I was able to add a few new ones though. She also received new traits based on the OS-tan wiki. So who here actually used Windows 3.1?

Standard for tagging
Nude=Forced nudity
Ecchi=Enjoyed nudity
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 02:09:49 AM by Baal »

Offline FlamBurger

• I need to stop lazing about so much.....
Re: Baal's to the Walls Whores (or not)!
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2015, 06:32:22 PM »
Good stuff, that's some good stuff indeed!
The whole region of Crossgate will be my playground....
Our playground....
The whole freaking world guys....
Crossgate Chronicles?? Yup it's that bad....
I'll still chug on! Plus, The Crazy Team is really doing a good job on this game.
https://mega.nz/#F!A55jWSpT!P-1Lw1-kNxiBfelAH24Kvg My Packs

Offline Baal

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2015, 02:54:00 AM »
Good stuff, that's some good stuff indeed!
Thanks!

Third one done.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 03:04:22 AM by Baal »

Offline Baal

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2015, 06:18:23 AM »
Foursome time, amirite?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 01:54:22 PM by Baal »

Offline 790 Series Lusticon Operations Unit

• I worship His Shadow.
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2015, 02:01:57 PM »
Aya-chan~
May His merciful Shadow fall upon you.

Offline Baal

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2015, 11:35:17 AM »
Aya-chan~

Funniest thing I forgot to do was give her fast orgasms. Gotta go fast, 2hu style.

• I worship His Shadow.
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2015, 02:33:01 PM »
Of course Aya needs fast orgasms; she has to show that other monochrome speed freak how it's done!

Offline Baal

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2015, 03:47:07 PM »
Of course Aya needs fast orgasms; she has to show that other monochrome speed freak how it's done!

I'll add it when I fix her missing card and singing picture, she does have one of each. Since Lurker has allowed use to change his initial packs I might add a bit to Hatate, acually. Change it from picture from Hata-tan to more of the original Hatate (if I can), Furbies stare into the soul.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 03:49:05 PM by Baal »

Offline Baal

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2015, 12:13:08 AM »
New changes to existing girls, gave Tenryuu different colored eyes. Gave Aya her singing and card pics. Hopefully made her get ? ? ? age. Hopefully gave Chen the ? ? ? age.

First idol is done, full of life, full of love, and full of the D. Use her with Iori, they're "friends".
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 12:14:46 AM by Baal »

• I worship His Shadow.
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2015, 01:58:18 AM »
All of the links lack the decryption key, so they cannot be downloaded.

Offline Baal

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2015, 05:36:36 AM »
All of the links lack the decryption key, so they cannot be downloaded.

Thanks! I was curious about the difference.

Offline Baal

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2015, 07:25:32 PM »
Makoto Kikuchi is upload, she's got some fine pictures props to the artist that work on her and other idols. The death is very macabre so be warned. Would love to have more beast pics for the idols they're just not popping up to where I can see them.

Not sure who I'll go for next, probably not the Touhou girls I'm also wandering how I should do the Futami twins.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 07:38:01 PM by Baal »

Offline Baal

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2015, 05:05:11 PM »
Anzu is up but she's got no beast that I have found, so you know, don't use her for that. I imagine her the type of prostitute to lay and play/read/watch something. She has slow learner and slow orgasms just to represent her disinterest in working.

Tenryuu, Chen, and Yayoi should have working links.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 05:23:14 PM by Baal »

Offline Baal

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2015, 09:45:38 PM »
Wanted to notify I made a small error, Anzu is a normal girl in the original, this has been fixed she is now a slave. Sorry!

https://mega.nz/#!gAZyAR6Z!v8PuqnMaj8FQ-xF4dP0bD8lIP4Z5DIDWNFCw_KCcWsU for the girlx alone.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 09:54:31 PM by Baal »

• I worship His Shadow.
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2015, 10:35:54 PM »
When it comes to Touhou, I don't think ZUN has ever actually drawn a girl with actual breasts. As I recall, he is willing to let anybody freely use Touhou for their own means in fan works, but is very much against sexualizing the girls. The fact that some of the girls in fan art have large breasts (like Komachi) is all purely fandom.

In essence, if it were up to ZUN, I think every Touhou girl would appear loli forever, even if they're in the thousands of years, like Yukari, and are generally considered to be mature women.