Author Topic: Deadkings awesome packs  (Read 5827 times)

Offline deadkingblue

Deadkings awesome packs
« on: October 05, 2012, 12:24:50 PM »
good news and bad news, good- i'm going to start work on crazys modded thing, bad news mediafire has had a hissyfit and nothing is up anymore. considering i need a new site to ul to i'm going to need suggestions for that. :P it's going to take a while to remake the packs i've been working on for crazys modded thing and i'm going to make the packs for ex and original as well. but it's going to take some time. alot.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 12:02:31 PM by deadkingblue »

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
Re: Deadkings awesome packs
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 02:39:07 PM »
I can't do anything too much with scripts, but I'm pretty good at making .GIRLSX files and finding images, if you want any help from me.
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline hewhocumsbynight

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2012, 03:57:00 PM »
The pic types I've been using in my packs are Anal, BDSM, Beast, Combat, Les, Oral, Preg, Profile, Sex, Strip.  If there are any others, I know naught.
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline Bender

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2012, 04:39:36 PM »
Death, ecchi, mast(erbation), and preg(sex, anal, beast, bdsm). I think EX and mayble a coulpe others use some of those. Things here seem pretty fractured at the moment. It's cool that people are still interested though.

Offline fromspain

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2012, 11:14:37 AM »
Packs for crazy works for all. If you decided to play his final version, you'll need to remake all of your packs.

try to use non nude picks in profile.  ;)

Offline deadkingblue

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2012, 02:45:26 PM »
I hate that i have to post a reply so that i can let people know that i updated my stuff (though all i did was post some old work) well anyway i still need a complete list of pic types for crazys and what theyr'e for!!! (like les for lebian)

Offline deadkingblue

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2012, 11:50:16 PM »
I'm working on the next of my godess packs, (its called wrath BTW) and i'm working on stuff, but i have no idea how to make packs for crazys modded thing. But my next pack is gonna be a total of six hours of work, though i think i'm overestimating that. so i'tll be like a week before my next pakc gets out> (i'm lazy so sue me) :D

Offline trex

• Donator
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2012, 12:37:30 AM »
Look forward to seeing it.

.PNG images are now supported, so you don't need to convert their extensions.

These are the new functional categories added by Crazys and PP's Mod, with Crazy's description on how they're used. Also, they're in the naming format, so Maid, Wait = Maid1.jpg, Wait1.png ect.

Old formats are also named like that, IE les -> les1.jpg ect

Complete List
(new)
Combat used in Dungeon/Arena, Catacombs (possible others)

Strip used in stripper jobs.
Maid used for cleaning.
Wait used for Waitress and barmaid in non sleazy bar.
Ecchi used in sleazy bar jobs.
Sing used for singer job.
Card used for game dealer.
Bunny used in entertanment and xxx
Nude used in peep showMast and Titty used in a few of the jobs and script functions.
As well,Preg (also, there's a function that uses sub-groups to show preg-style actions IE PregBeast1,jpg = Shows when Pregnant and during beast sex.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 09:50:19 PM by trex »

Offline deadkingblue

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2013, 12:05:10 PM »
Packs for crazy works for all. If you decided to play his final version, you'll need to remake all of your packs.

try to use non nude picks in profile.  ;)
i'll friggin make em how i want, u no like u no download................................................... .............. i don't like using nudes in profile either. 8) :D

Offline hewhocumsbynight

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2013, 01:01:45 PM »
Hey, welcome back, Deadking!  So, how go the packs, and do you want/need anything?