Author Topic: Artist packs?  (Read 3607 times)

Offline endospore

Artist packs?
« on: October 05, 2012, 07:36:38 PM »
I was thinking of throwing together random girl packs that are all works by the same artist. Would anyone be interested enough for me to pop them on here if I do? And if so, are there any artist requests? I know first would be Shiin, and then Sparrow, most likely.

Offline dethlord99

Re: Artist packs?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2012, 12:29:34 AM »
Sounds like an awesome idea man.

Offline Bender

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2012, 12:20:10 PM »
Do it. Also, do you mean having a random girl display images from a specific artist or making a  random girl from a specific girl from each artist? Gosh I hope that made sense.

Offline endospore

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2012, 10:07:30 PM »
Do it. Also, do you mean having a random girl display images from a specific artist or making a  random girl from a specific girl from each artist? Gosh I hope that made sense.

The second one would be kind of neat, but that sort of what regular girl packs already are, when you think about it >.>

I'll probably do Shiin tomorrow night, and I might do Shadman and or Sparrow, too. Any other requests?

Offline deadkingblue

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2012, 08:21:26 AM »
i already have a couple packs like that, though more would be lovely.

Offline Bender

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2012, 02:11:06 PM »

The second one would be kind of neat, but that sort of what regular girl packs already are, when you think about it >.>

Cool, just clarifying.

Off-topic: I noticed that you uploaded some packs earlier that I really like. Thanks.