Author Topic: Artist packs!  (Read 4387 times)

Offline endospore

Artist packs!
« on: October 17, 2012, 05:04:03 PM »
Round one of artist packs:

Shiin: [size=78%]http://Shiinsart.net[/size]
No preg, very few beast and les, LOTS of anal
Random girl pack: [size=78%]http://www.mediafire.com/?rri4w2dvffzknau[/size] 82 megabytes

To do list: Shadman, Sparrow
Requests: None yet

Offline endospore

Re: Artist packs!
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2012, 05:05:04 PM »
I also got the idea that we could use artist packs to help promote this game and make it popular again. Artists could make packs themselves and use it to promote their own work, and as they send it out, more people will see the game and the artists, more artists will see it and add their packs, and so on and so forth.

Offline Unchained

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2012, 09:50:08 PM »
If you're still doing requests, I'd love to see some of the characters from 'Dakara Boku Wa' (So I Can't Play H?) if you can manage it.

Offline endospore

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2012, 07:29:05 PM »
Working on another artist pack, but I have a question. Would people prefer a single girl that can be either futa or not, or two girls, one that's always futa, and one that's always not?

Offline Unchained

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2012, 09:38:38 PM »
Personally, I'd say straight futa/straight not-futa, but that's me. I've noticed you prefer futa, furry and loli, which aren't really my thing - so take my comments with a grain of salt. If you're catering to a genre, you're probably fine just mixing them up.

Offline endospore

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2012, 09:00:16 AM »
Personally, I'd say straight futa/straight not-futa, but that's me. I've noticed you prefer futa, furry and loli, which aren't really my thing - so take my comments with a grain of salt. If you're catering to a genre, you're probably fine just mixing them up.

Thanks, I'll probably take your advice. The artist I'm working on has a TON of pictures, so I'll probably break it up into multiple packs. A futa, normal and demon girl and maybe a non-random based on one of the artist's original characters... I saved all the pictures I want, and now I just have to sort them.