devolution

Author Topic: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod .06 is out now  (Read 1025316 times)

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
Re: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod
« Reply #600 on: January 19, 2013, 09:30:42 PM »
Hey Crazy, is there any way to modify the starting oral skill?  Like, would opening the .girlsx in notepad and modifying it that way work?
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline crazy

« Reply #601 on: January 19, 2013, 11:44:08 PM »
Hey Crazy, is there any way to modify the starting oral skill?  Like, would opening the .girlsx in notepad and modifying it that way work?
yeah that would work just remember it has to be OralSex and you should be able to set it to whatever you want

Offline hewhocumsbynight

« Reply #602 on: January 20, 2013, 12:26:15 AM »
Okay, thanks.  Should it be written in at any particular location, or just anywhere in the setup?
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #603 on: January 20, 2013, 02:41:24 AM »
Okay, thanks.  Should it be written in at any particular location, or just anywhere in the setup?

Anywhere will do :)

Like what we're doing?

Offline hewhocumsbynight

« Reply #604 on: January 20, 2013, 09:38:45 AM »
Thanks Xela!

Offline Chef

« Reply #605 on: January 24, 2013, 11:40:06 AM »
Hey there,
I've been vaguely aware of this game for more than a year now but only found this mod a couple weeks ago.
Your mod compilation seems to be head and shoulders above the dated version that has been resting on my HD for very long and I am pretty keen on tinkering with the source for personal use -but your SC link appears to be outdated... also removed.
This forum doesn't appear to be totally dead so I was wondering if anybody was around to re-up it if possible?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #606 on: January 24, 2013, 11:52:51 AM »
Hey there,
I've been vaguely aware of this game for more than a year now but only found this mod a couple weeks ago.
Your mod compilation seems to be head and shoulders above the dated version that has been resting on my HD for very long and I am pretty keen on tinkering with the source for personal use -but your SC link appears to be outdated... also removed.
This forum doesn't appear to be totally dead so I was wondering if anybody was around to re-up it if possible?

Mod is still being developed and both developers check in every now and again but to the best of my knowledge, nobody has the latest source save for crazy and PP.
Like what we're doing?

Offline crazy

« Reply #607 on: January 24, 2013, 04:43:59 PM »
Mod is still being developed and both developers check in every now and again but to the best of my knowledge, nobody has the latest source save for crazy and PP.
This.  Ive been meaning to post it for everyone for weeks now Ive just been super busy I haven't even had time to code.  Maybe I can make time tonight cause a few people want it like Doc and such.

Offline crazy

« Reply #608 on: January 25, 2013, 07:20:34 AM »
SC uploaded finally its the SC for .05e with a few changes.  As I said I've had almost no time to code but I'm hoping that changes soon so I can get back to doing some stuff.
http://www.mediafire.com/?roanxmigpg68kay

Offline Chef

« Reply #609 on: January 25, 2013, 11:34:11 AM »
Thanks a bunch, I am really looking forward to whatever else you add to it.

Offline akab

« Reply #610 on: January 26, 2013, 11:16:11 AM »
Thank you for sharing your code, I would like to thank all who in one way or another have contributed to your work.
I do not know their names, but thank you.  ;)

Offline OneHornyRabbit

« Reply #611 on: January 30, 2013, 10:13:28 PM »
Hello, i just found out about this forum after looking for more information about the game on google, and i noticed your mod is leaps and bounds ahead of the last release of the game. I tried downloading it, but the link to mediafire is broken, anywhere else i could get it? Or is there a way for me (someone who has little to no knowledge in coding) to compile the sc into the game?

Offline Chef

« Reply #612 on: January 31, 2013, 08:26:02 AM »
C'mon, man. I at least read the thread before asking possibly obvious questions.

Yup
http://sharesix.com/lp8l6xd8i0zb

Offline Sartain

« Reply #613 on: January 31, 2013, 09:51:57 AM »
I tried modifying the game setup (pregnancy chance, meet girl chance, etc) with the WMedit that comes with the program, but it results in my game freezing up when I try to enter the Brothel Setup screen. Anyone have an idea what's causing this? Is it a game or a mod issue?

Offline GonDra

« Reply #614 on: January 31, 2013, 09:59:09 AM »
I tried modifying the game setup (pregnancy chance, meet girl chance, etc) with the WMedit that comes with the program, but it results in my game freezing up when I try to enter the Brothel Setup screen. Anyone have an idea what's causing this? Is it a game or a mod issue?

WMedit hasn't been updated to work with the mod and because of that it breaks the game if you modify the config file with it.
You should be able to change the config in a normal editor like notepad without problems.