devolution

Author Topic: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod .06 is out now  (Read 1025031 times)

Offline OneHornyRabbit

Re: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod
« Reply #615 on: January 31, 2013, 11:43:34 AM »
C'mon, man. I at least read the thread before asking possibly obvious questions.

Ty for sharing, i hadn't read the entire thread because it was very late here, i had only skimmed through it, thats probably why i missed it. Sorry for asking a dumb question.  :-[

Offline Barinthus

« Reply #616 on: February 04, 2013, 02:59:42 AM »
Yet one more dumb question - can I use any girl packs or it has be specifically made for this mod?  For some reason I read somewhere that I can't just try any girl packs.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #617 on: February 04, 2013, 03:11:48 AM »
Yet one more dumb question - can I use any girl packs or it has be specifically made for this mod?  For some reason I read somewhere that I can't just try any girl packs.

Normal packs should work fine, you simply are not going to see a lot of categories and have no Arena/Studio girls.
Like what we're doing?

Offline Barinthus

« Reply #618 on: February 04, 2013, 11:39:40 AM »
I'm sure I can add more pictures for categories?  I'll have to do a search and find a thread explaining how as well as dimensions.  I believe I'll have to download the newest editor file as well.  Also is there a way to enlarge the window size of the game?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #619 on: February 04, 2013, 02:14:37 PM »
I'm sure I can add more pictures for categories?  I'll have to do a search and find a thread explaining how as well as dimensions.  I believe I'll have to download the newest editor file as well.  Also is there a way to enlarge the window size of the game?

There is a resolution file in main folder. Don't use editor to modify girl's files, just edit those manually.
Like what we're doing?

Offline crouler

« Reply #620 on: February 09, 2013, 10:20:39 AM »
Download links are dead :/

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #621 on: February 09, 2013, 10:43:06 AM »
Download links are dead :/

Not really, crazy doesn't seem to have enough time to properly maintain the thread.

yeah ive not had time to reupload it but you can grab it here http://sharesix.com/lp8l6xd8i0zb
Like what we're doing?

Offline crazy

« Reply #622 on: February 09, 2013, 11:34:19 PM »
Not really, crazy doesn't seem to have enough time to properly maintain the thread.
This new job killed all my free time...  and then mediafire keeps killing my links sorry.

Offline Chef

« Reply #623 on: February 10, 2013, 06:22:46 AM »
Maybe put the next ones on Mega. I heard Dotcom is taking pride in giving no fucks about the nature of files uploaded to his new host.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #624 on: February 10, 2013, 06:38:11 AM »
This new job killed all my free time...  and then mediafire keeps killing my links sorry.

Dude, don't worry about it, link was fine by the way. Best approach with developing indies is to put in time into projects whenever life allows and not rush anyone contributing to the project. You've always stuck to that.

Maybe put the next ones on Mega. I heard Dotcom is taking pride in giving no fucks about the nature of files uploaded to his new host.

Holy crap? Do they really give you 50 GB of space without any restrictions?

I can up entire AGL + my own files + WM:EX there in a couple of days... At least I can try.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 06:58:49 AM by Xela »
Like what we're doing?

Offline Aika

« Reply #625 on: February 10, 2013, 11:48:17 AM »
Any chance of a SC update sometime soon? The first post lists the SC as being around 5 months behind the current release version.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #626 on: February 10, 2013, 12:30:05 PM »
Any chance of a SC update sometime soon? The first post lists the SC as being around 5 months behind the current release version.

Welcome back,

SC from this post is last version crazy or PP posted on forum and just little over 3 weeks old. Since both crazy and PP barely check in anymore, this should be very close to their working versions:

Finally got me and PP's SC up.  PP has been working on a major overhaul of the arena but thats not in this as we have both had real life slow us down but once he send me the changes ill throw you a new link.
http://www.mediafire.com/?roanxmigpg68kay
Like what we're doing?

Offline Aika

« Reply #627 on: February 10, 2013, 01:44:11 PM »
Welcome back,

Thanks. The forum disappeared on me, and I was never able to find it again until now -_-;; Now that I know where it is, I can start working on this game again. It's been too long, though, so I decided to chip in on this mod instead of working on my own for a while.

SC from this post is last version crazy or PP posted on forum and just little over 3 weeks old. Since both crazy and PP barely check in anymore, this should be very close to their working versions:
Cool, thanks. I've already been poking at that one with sharp sticks, and had a bug crawl out. Good to know I'm working on the version Crazy hasn't already fixed.

Offline crazy

« Reply #628 on: February 10, 2013, 07:06:27 PM »

Thanks. The forum disappeared on me, and I was never able to find it again until now -_-;; Now that I know where it is, I can start working on this game again. It's been too long, though, so I decided to chip in on this mod instead of working on my own for a while.

Cool, thanks. I've already been poking at that one with sharp sticks, and had a bug crawl out. Good to know I'm working on the version Crazy hasn't already fixed.
that is my most up to date version but PP has done alot of work that I dont have yet.  Welcome back let me know what your working on so when I get back to work we dont cross our work lol.

Offline alien69

« Reply #629 on: February 15, 2013, 03:11:01 AM »
links are dead
Upload game again please