Game Discussion > General Discussion & Download

Game startup time

<< < (2/4) > >>

delta224:
Sadly, I don't think It will be realeased this weekend.  Necro is a little behind on the 1.30 update, but it should be released by next week.  I have the fix, but currently my code is a mess since I am changing the engine a bit to be faster and less error prone.

letmein:
Well, that's disappointing.  Can't be helped, I suppose - necno did say this update could be a full three weeks, and so long as he doesn't make that a lie I won't complain.

How are you guys coordinating code, anyway?  If you're working on basic cleanup all over, Δ, how does that get to necno?  And what the heck are you working on, Doc?

DocClox:

--- Quote from: letmein on November 21, 2009, 07:02:35 PM ---And what the heck are you working on, Doc?

--- End quote ---

Mainly I've converted the items girls and rgirls files to use XML formats. That is going to be in the next release, and Solo's editor will be able to read the old format and save the new one. So that should pretty much put an end to the number of traits argument.

I've also done a chunk of work on "under the hood" improvements, which won't be immediately apparent, but should make development easier in the future.

Next big thing is an XML version of the screen definition files. And then Lua scripting, and so forth from there. I'm also going to expand on necno's config screen once it appears in this release.

Fstop:
I wasn't really expecting it to be by this weekend I believe necno said if all gos as planned it will be released this Friday

Zeus:
afaik he said from Saturday (? Samstag^^) to Tuesday (? Dienstag)

sorry, i forget everytime the english day names...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version