Game Discussion > General Discussion & Download

Manual

<< < (2/5) > >>

necno:
scripting is by far the biggest leap for modding whoremaster. Although it was already existing the scripting system i wrote was very primitive.

Mehzerz:

--- Quote from: DocClox on June 14, 2010, 10:08:54 AM ---It's in subversion now - so it should be in the next release. :)

--- End quote ---

Very cool, the description went a little over my head, but I'll play with it later. I'm interested to see the additional functions. Events that add items to your inventory, items that call up events once obtained, when a gang is defeated, ect. ect.
I guess I can't get too complicated with it, I don't even totally understand how it works yet lol.

DocClox:
mmm... good point. Inventory control is something Ill need to do.

I still need to discuss triggers too, now you mention it. Maybe if I get a chance this weekend. Murray lost yesterday, so I may have some unexpected free time :)

Lorde:
I'm gonna wait until you get this more complete Doc till I crack into this. I went over the source code for the Chun Li Script and I think I understand the concept. The fact that it's in plain text is a big step forward.  (Easier to edit.)

Like I said though I'm gonna wait or this conversation will happen like twice a week.

<Me>Doc, how do you do this?
<You> Not implemented yet sorry.
<Me>Oh ok.  :'(

DocClox:
mmm... the trouble is that there isn't an API to duplicate as such, so it's hard to tell if I've got everything.

That said, things are going to be distinctly WIP for a week or two yet, so probably holding off a bit is sensible.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version