Game Discussion > General Discussion & Download

creating girls walkthrough

<< < (6/7) > >>

Barinthus:

--- Quote from: DocClox on April 10, 2010, 03:36:15 PM ---Well, you need to make a directory with the name of your girl, and then fill it with pictures. And then create a .girlsx, or add an entry into an existing one. Solo's editor will handle the XML bits for you

--- End quote ---
Where do I put .girlsx files?  Does individual girls' .girlsx files need to be put into one large file or can those be seperate individually?

I made three girls - Smurfette, She-Ra, and Cheetara - should they all be in the same .girlsx file or can I have seperate .girlsx for each girl?

EDIT:  Never mind I think I got it now.

I do have a question.  I noticed in some files, some people named their files with ( ) such as Anal (2); Group (5).  Will the game be able to read those and use those images?

fires_flair:
ya, all the game cares about is the anal/bdsm/etc the numbers don't matter. though they once did, but that was fixed before I got into the game

Barinthus:
Oh ok thanks.

What's the proper formatting? 

Anal1, Anal2, Anal3
Anal (1), Anal (2), Anal (3)

Or does it even matter? As long the word "Anal" is there?

One other question - is there a limit on pictures per category?  I got overboard with Cheetara and have like 40 profile pictures  :D

fires_flair:
the only time formatting matters is when you have a pregnant (other category) file then it's preg(other category) rather then pregnant(other category) or preg (other category) I don't think preg_category works. but I think one of my girls was done like that.
other wise you can have 'anal christmas', or what ever you want, as long as 'anal' is first, it doesn't matter what is after it.
there is no limit on the number of pictures, just make sure they are all jpg or have .jpg at the end of the title. else they won't get picked up by the game

Barinthus:
Gotcha - thanks for the clarification.
I suppose I should change jpegs to jpgs then.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version