Feedback > New Features

Random girls

(1/2) > >>

Rfpnj:
Is it possible to link the random girl folder with the random girl files. So if someone wanted to build a certain girl, they would not need to find images to go with that girl.

aevojoey:

--- Quote from: Rfpnj on July 19, 2015, 01:17:25 PM ---Is it possible to link the random girl folder with the random girl files. So if someone wanted to build a certain girl, they would not need to find images to go with that girl.

--- End quote ---
I'm not sure what you mean.
If you want a girl to only use the default images, don't make a folder for her and the game will automatically use the defaults.
If you want a random girl to use the images for a non-random girl, make a .rgirlsx file with the non-random girl's name.
If you want a non-random girl to use images from a random girl, make the .girlsx file with the random girl's name.

Rfpnj:

--- Quote from: aevojoey on July 19, 2015, 01:48:25 PM ---If you want a girl to only use the default images, don't make a folder for her and the game will automatically use the defaults.

--- End quote ---

This was my intent but it did not work, i got no images at all for the girl

aevojoey:

--- Quote from: Rfpnj on July 19, 2015, 04:14:47 PM ---This was my intent but it did not work, i got no images at all for the girl

--- End quote ---
Do you have the DefaultImages folder set up properly?
See this link on how to set it up - Moving the folders

Rfpnj:
Yes the folder structure is done correctly, i get random pics for any hard-coded girl

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version