devolution

Author Topic: -Xela's WM Mod Thread + Torrents-  (Read 125804 times)

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
Re: Xela's Girls and Image Packs + Practical "How to add girls" tutorial.
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2011, 01:40:57 PM »
One of the 'preg' pictures for a certain character has the caption 三歳の母 (A three-year old mother).

Suspected age in the show: 17

Developers are either bound by some copyrights thing when choosing pictures for their games or just care about the code :) Just look at Slavemaker and especially Otherworld... whoever was choosing pics for those games had a very vague idea of what they were doing...
Like what we're doing?

Offline teitogun

• Will you be my slave?
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2011, 10:10:23 PM »
Damn you're efficient. It would have taken me months to fulfill that request!

You might even *gasp* encourage me to post an update pack in the near time.

Anyway, big thanks and keep on rockin'!

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2011, 11:48:48 PM »
Damn you're efficient. It would have taken me months to fulfill that request!

You might even *gasp* encourage me to post an update pack in the near time.

Anyway, big thanks and keep on rockin'!

You're welcome, I was in the middle of making another Upgrade pack so I was warmed up :) I'll post it right now...
Like what we're doing?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
Two Hinata's are better than one!
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2011, 12:23:34 AM »
Ok... Added: Pack for Hinata from Naruto!

This was a hard one, she is one of my favorite girls so I've put a lot of time into it. All and all I've spent around 4 hours searching for pictures (And I am pretty good at it). Going through eleven different sources I've came up with a 520 picture pack. What's more those 520 pictures were chosen out of little over 1300 pics (LoL :) ) that I've gathered. I've had my own criteria for that... some were nice looking, some funny, some original, some reminded of specific moments from the show and etc. What's even more  :D I've split the whole thing in two pieces, one contains the pics from the Original Naruto and that one will work with the pack you downloaded from Active Girls List and the second one is called Hinata (Shippuden). She comes along with her own .girlsx file and will contain all the images after the timeskip. Both packs are backward compatible, meaning that you can throw all the pics from either one into the other and they will work without a need to "overwrite" any files, but hey... we all know that two Hinatas are better then one :)

I strongly suggest you delete all files from the Hinata Hyuuga folder that you should already have from the "Active Girls List" before installing this... or better yet, create a new folder and send all pics there so you can always revert to anything you might have had before.

This pack most likely does not include all of the pictures from the one in "Active Girls List" and Update packs from other Modders... It most definitely includes new pics and all the fresh pics as well. Also Pre Timeskip pack does have all categories covered but is still, in my opinion, lacking quality it should have but I've ran out of places to look for new pics... I'll see if I can expand on it after a couple of month.

All pics are Jpeg (People've been making Hinata packs with sh!tloads of .png pics that game doesn't read). All files in "Preg" category are named so they do not crash the category (Doh). There are two uploads, one with all the original sized pics and one compressed.

Enjoy :)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 11:07:13 PM by Xela »
Like what we're doing?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
Katara
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2011, 02:41:44 PM »
Added: Pack for Katara from Avatar. Clean and complete set of pics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7yfISlGLNU

She is the second girl from the right. Previous Avatar pack was for Toph (first girl from the left).
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 11:07:31 PM by Xela »
Like what we're doing?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
Orihime
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2011, 05:52:06 PM »
Added: Clean: Orihime from Bleach.

Cleaned up my own version of Orihime. This was one of my earlier packs so some obvious mistakes were made. I removed a bunch of doubles, fixed a number of images outside of their categories, deleted all residual files I did not use in the pack and added a few new pictures. Also "Pregnant" category has been revised, all hardcore pics removed from it and replaced with milder images (+1 "In Captivity" image). Tracked down all .png images I renamed to .jpg and properly converted them, resized pack is now also available.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 11:07:48 PM by Xela »
Like what we're doing?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
Rukia ?/Sakura?
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2011, 06:36:44 PM »
Added: Clean: Rukia from Bleach.

Same as above basically. I for some reason believed that reviewing the work through thumbnails would be sufficient... turns out there will always be a rouge funatari pic or a pic outside of it's category unless you check pic by pic through viewer as well. Downsized version is now available as well.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 11:08:37 PM by Xela »
Like what we're doing?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2011, 07:37:26 AM »
Uploaded Resized versions of my previous packs, cleaned everything up (cosmetic changes mostly).

Like what we're doing?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
Lola Bunny
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2011, 11:17:27 AM »
Added: Show: Space Jam

Normally I would not bother with a furry but I was inspired by Talonine's Zebra :) Enjoy, she is very popular with some skillful artists.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 11:08:51 PM by Xela »
Like what we're doing?

Offline teitogun

• Will you be my slave?
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2011, 09:31:29 PM »
I hate to be a mooch, could you make a pack for Cammy White from SF next? At the pace you're on, we might "fill up" all anime girls ever made for WM.

I really wish the devs wouldn't give up on this game.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2011, 09:54:12 PM »
I hate to be a mooch, could you make a pack for Cammy White from SF next? At the pace you're on, we might "fill up" all anime girls ever made for WM.

I really wish the devs wouldn't give up on this game.

Doesn't she have over a 100 pics with all categories covered? I'll see if there is there are new pics for her on gel.
Like what we're doing?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
Cammy kicks butt!
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2011, 11:32:03 PM »
Added: Pack for Cammy from Street Fighter.  Not my favorite fighting game (that would be Tekken) and pack was already complete but I think this is a very decent improvement. Also I removed all "loli" pics and did not add any new ones because they seemed really out of place (I can only assume there was some sort of a filler or game presenting her much younger). I left all script files untouched, they are available in both normal and downsized upload.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 11:09:25 PM by Xela »
Like what we're doing?

Offline teitogun

• Will you be my slave?
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2011, 07:30:03 AM »
You are a genius thanks!

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
Riruka, new girl on the block.
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2011, 10:07:13 AM »
Added: Show: Riruka from Bleach. She is a new girl from Bleach, so far only in Manga. I am sure there will be much more pics of her once she hits the Anime (Like with Nel and Harribel who went from 30 - 40 pics to over a 100 in a matter of weeks after they hit Anime). For now, this is a small pack with all categories except "Beast" covered. I had to go through 7 different sources just to get that cause non of the sites/forums had a all of her pics.

Comes with her own .girlsx file.

Some new "Bleach" art (Show has been very well covered recently with all sorts of pics from different artist, feels like an update pack can be released for the main girls on weekly basis :) ):

« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 11:10:28 PM by Xela »
Like what we're doing?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
Suki
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2011, 02:14:56 PM »
Added: Pack for Suki from Avatar. She is the front/left girl on the "Boat" pic. Finding images for secondary characters is not easy but I put together a decent pack considering that the original only has 11 pics.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 11:10:45 PM by Xela »
Like what we're doing?