Author Topic: Reporting Errors:  (Read 352586 times)

Offline Jaeke

Re: Reporting Errors:
« Reply #165 on: February 18, 2014, 08:08:53 AM »
Hinata keeps disappearing from my girls list after using various consumable items on her.
Reconfirmed succubus wardress causing xp bug, xp was fine with all brothel upgrades and various consumables used, as soon as put on the wardress, massive XP increase. Took it off and next day ---
While running game code:
  File "game/library/screens/pyt - screens - nextday.rpy", line 10, in script
  File "game/library/screens/pyt - screens - nextday.rpy", line 107, in python
  File "game/library/classes - support.rpy", line 85, in python
  File "game/library/classes - arena and exploration.rpy", line 1889, in python
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'penalty_setup' referenced before assignment

--- and girl who was wearing it now has 0 ap.

Slave market lies about the girls max stats, scammers.

Can't remember if you fixed this yet or not. From either poison, food poisoning, down with the sickness/cold.
While running game code:
  File "game/library/classes - support.rpy", line 93, in python
  File "game/library/classes - support.rpy", line 64, in python
  File "game/library/classes - characters.rpy", line 2748, in python
KeyError: 'healthy_again'

Hope that narrows that xp bug down.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #166 on: February 18, 2014, 08:54:18 AM »
Hinata keeps disappearing from my girls list after using various consumable items on her.
Reconfirmed succubus wardress causing xp bug, xp was fine with all brothel upgrades and various consumables used, as soon as put on the wardress, massive XP increase. Took it off and next day ---
While running game code:

--- and girl who was wearing it now has 0 ap.

What kind of consumables and how does she disappear? Maybe you lower her disposition or joy to the point where she'd leave your employment after a couple of days but that should happen during the next day, not after you use the consumable. The only other possibility I can think of is death... there would be no report then and you'd not see her in the city ever again.

I'll take a look at the wardress thing and arena error tonight. This bug is very odd.

Slave market lies about the girls max stats, scammers.

Prolly a bug, SM was using old code but it looked sound so I didn't bother changing it.

Can't remember if you fixed this yet or not. From either poison, food poisoning, down with the sickness/cold.
While running game code:
  File "game/library/classes - support.rpy", line 93, in python
  File "game/library/classes - support.rpy", line 64, in python
  File "game/library/classes - characters.rpy", line 2748, in python
KeyError: 'healthy_again'

Hope that narrows that xp bug down.

Flagged as plain and clear Bug.
Like what we're doing?

Offline Jaeke

« Reply #167 on: February 18, 2014, 09:05:49 AM »
Ultimate healing potion, give it to a girl and she will most likely disappear after closing the daily report.

Edit**
Trying to get disposition low for girl to leave, took potion of fallen and the.... opposite version. (which put her hp to 0/100)

While running game code:
  File "game/library/screens/pyt - screens - girlprofile.rpy", line 6, in script
  File "game/library/screens/pyt - screens - girlprofile.rpy", line 94, in python
ValueError: <store.Girl object at 0x048EE970> is not in list

Just took multiple potions of fallen, and a healing potion, but I think I killed her. Disappeared.

Edit****
Slaves won't leave with -1000 diposition? I got a free girl to leave with -1000.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 09:22:56 AM by Jaeke »

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #168 on: February 18, 2014, 09:27:24 AM »
Ultimate healing potion, give it to a girl and she will most likely disappear after closing the daily report.

Edit**
Trying to get disposition low for girl to leave, took potion of fallen and the.... opposite version.

While running game code:

Flagged as bug. It is killing her on reverse, it's ok for a normal consumable to give 10000 health, it would simply mean that practically any amount of health will be restored. Consumable with temporary effects is coded to reverse it's effects after x amount of days has passed so it basically sends girls health from 200 (after buff) to - 9800. The moment characters health is pushed below 0, game will kill the character off, regardless of where or why it has happened. Items code is very old, I didn't know how to write any better back then, but it seems to be working... that is a very specific item.

You can edit stats in the console, if you are in the girls profile screen, just press Shift + o for console to appear and type in chr.disposition = - 501 Girl should leave you the next day, low Joy will count a number of days and if not increased and being kept on a high value, girl will leave you as well.

Slaves will try to commit suicide or something along those lines, I don't remember how I've coded it precisely.
Like what we're doing?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #169 on: February 18, 2014, 09:32:43 AM »
While running game code:

Flagged as another bug, she was removed from the list but game still expected to find her on return from equipment screen back to profile screen.
Like what we're doing?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #170 on: February 18, 2014, 10:17:11 AM »
Took it off and next day ---
While running game code:

Unrelated to Wardress, this is fixed (Missing an Arena match caused this crash).
Like what we're doing?

Offline Jaeke

« Reply #171 on: February 18, 2014, 10:30:34 AM »
Damn, ah well.
Edit** Perhaps it has something to do with the stats,(or traits) because it doesn't make every single girl get ridiculous experience, only some of them. Gave it to nico, boa, nami, vivi, hinata - and only nico and boa are getting crazy experience.

Have some more. :)

While running game code:
  File "game/library/screens/pyt - screens - girlequipment.rpy", line 11, in script
  File "game/library/screens/pyt - screens - girlequipment.rpy", line 37, in python
  File "game/library/functions.rpy", line 394, in python
  File "game/library/classes - characters.rpy", line 2219, in python
  File "game/library/classes - characters.rpy", line 2458, in python
  File "game/library/classes - characters.rpy", line 2624, in python
  File "game/library/classes - characters.rpy", line 1590, in python
AttributeError: 'effect' is neither a gamestat nor an attribute of Girl.

Edit*** I have 21 girls but only 2 girl list screens, can't find number 21 in it but can get to her by hitting next on girl sheet info thing.
Maybe the xp error is level related too, doesn't happen in early levels. About level 5-10 I'd say.
Suzumiya won this time getting to level 82 by day 30, Boa is second place being level 15.
Wait wait wait, one of my guards just got 35000 experience in one day, I had bought all the guard building upgrades.
I think there might just be a bug with experience gain in general.
CRASH trying to get to day 32. game just locks up.  (Suzumiya was level 132 on day 31)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 11:12:29 AM by Jaeke »

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #172 on: February 18, 2014, 11:14:09 AM »
While running game code:
  File "game/library/screens/pyt - screens - girlequipment.rpy", line 11, in script
  File "game/library/screens/pyt - screens - girlequipment.rpy", line 37, in python
  File "game/library/functions.rpy", line 394, in python
  File "game/library/classes - characters.rpy", line 2219, in python
  File "game/library/classes - characters.rpy", line 2458, in python
  File "game/library/classes - characters.rpy", line 2624, in python
  File "game/library/classes - characters.rpy", line 1590, in python
AttributeError: 'effect' is neither a gamestat nor an attribute of Girl.

Fixed, jsuta  typo, forgot s at the end.

Damn, ah well.
Edit** Perhaps it has something to do with the stats,(or traits) because it doesn't make every single girl get ridiculous experience, only some of them. Gave it to nico, boa, nami, vivi, hinata - and only nico and boa are getting crazy experience.

Just got an idea where this might be coming from, going to take a look next.

Edit*** I have 21 girls but only 2 girl list screens, can't find number 21 in it but can get to her by hitting next on girl sheet info thing.
Maybe the xp error is level related too, doesn't happen in early levels. About level 5-10 I'd say.

Screens are not related, there are 8 girls per screen so if you do not have the 3rd page, you might be missing 3, not one. Is it the same save as with the dead girls? Maybe one sorts of the main container and the other sorts of the hero.girls list. I'll have to take a look, was kinda hoping not to dead with all this mortality crap before beta... Maybe turning it off all together is a better bet.
Like what we're doing?

Offline Jaeke

« Reply #173 on: February 18, 2014, 11:16:25 AM »
I start new games after each big bug generally(normally because the bug kills the game...). It was a fresh start.
** just retested, girls aren't showing up on the list, probably wants a full 8.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 11:20:18 AM by Jaeke »

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #174 on: February 18, 2014, 11:30:02 AM »
Wait wait wait, one of my guards just got 35000 experience in one day, I had bought all the guard building upgrades.
Who was it?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #175 on: February 18, 2014, 11:41:38 AM »
I start new games after each big bug generally(normally because the bug kills the game...). It was a fresh start.

Really? I'll test it myself, Wardress is very powerful and maybe bugged in some way but I don't think it causes the experience thing. Girls gain more experience because their sex stats increase and it's not +800 000 until level 100 - 120.
Like what we're doing?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #176 on: February 18, 2014, 11:52:10 AM »

Paging is off, I'll take a look at it now. I think there is a faulty formula giving a lot of experience somewhere, I found nothing in setattr method that I believed was screwing with us.
Like what we're doing?

Offline Jaeke

« Reply #177 on: February 18, 2014, 11:53:50 AM »
Who was it?

Kiku, a random Wild elf girl warrior. lvl 23 at day 31 after getting 196000 experience in one day.

Really? I'll test it myself, Wardress is very powerful and maybe bugged in some way but I don't think it causes the experience thing. Girls gain more experience because their sex stats increase and it's not +800 000 until level 100 - 120.

I don't think it was the wardress anymore, I think it just jump started their stats enough to cause some extreme experience gain.
Have you reproduced it yet?

edit****** Just noticed most of my guards have -300 disposition? why?
Also, I took suzumiya(lvl 228) off work as she was the cause of the crash going from day 31-32 and kiku the guard now has 2 million experience. lvl 63.
And... Kiku just left my employ, - 400 or so disposition and I have no idea why.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 12:04:03 PM by Jaeke »

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #178 on: February 18, 2014, 12:00:22 PM »
I don't think it was the wardress anymore, I think it just jump started their stats enough to cause some extreme experience gain.
Have you reproduced it yet?

No, have you considered that it's a normal increase for that level? I'll level up all girls and see what happens. Paging bug is gone, longint wrote the sorting code for that screen and I didn't take a good enough look at it when I've added paging instead of scrolling in the viewport.
Like what we're doing?

Offline Jaeke

« Reply #179 on: February 18, 2014, 12:06:37 PM »
No, have you considered that it's a normal increase for that level? I'll level up all girls and see what happens. Paging bug is gone, longint wrote the sorting code for that screen and I didn't take a good enough look at it when I've added paging instead of scrolling in the viewport.
It is absolutely not normal levels of experience gain. Test it for yourself, just gear up some ladies, turn auto clean brothel on, hit next day, close, next day, close, until about day 30 or so, go through girls list, you'll notice the normal ones and then the absolutely huge experience numbers some girls have.

lvl 228 suzumiya at day 32 has 497/497 (sex, blow, anal,les), 432/432 defence and 392/392 MP. strip, serv, attack, magic, agility are all 5-15 of roughly 400 max.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 12:12:01 PM by Jaeke »