Author Topic: Gallery of WTF  (Read 43623 times)

Offline TF

Re: Gallery of WTF
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2010, 10:08:13 PM »
That 2nd pic comes direct from the Newgrounds Street Fighter collab flash:  http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/495979

Stamper's pretty crude, but absolutely hilarious. Once the monster loads and you get past the intro, Stamper's contribution is top row, right corner.

Offline Lorde

• Accepting requests for girl expansion packs.
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2010, 10:55:37 PM »
Almost all  of that was hilarious. I'm still Laughing about the Forgotten Street Fighters bar.

Thanks a ton for posting it.
Current Girl Work Schedule            
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)
* Stab at The series He is my Master
* Run Elsie Jewelria and Yuuki Rito (To Love Ru)
* Yukari Takeba (Persona 3)
* Work on the Code Geass girls

Offline TF

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2010, 10:30:26 AM »
Even more hilarious is Stamper's contribution to the Transformers flash collab:  http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/388479

Unfortunately, this one doesn't have the ability to choose scenes like the Street Fighter one, and Stamper's flash is the last one, so if you want to skip ahead to it, you have to go manually, one by one, 'til you get to the end... I think you need to be careful because you might be able to skip right past it, too.

Here's a couple he's done on his own, too:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/521401
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/207608

Offline Lorde

« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2010, 11:09:42 AM »
These where great.

The transformers one was about 10 minutes of newgrounds fail until stampers came up at the end there.

Thanks alot for posting them :D
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)

Offline Hentai_Heitai

« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2010, 03:31:26 PM »
I could volunteer, although it will be quickie MS paint monstrosities cause I don't haz scanner.

Offline Lorde

« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2010, 03:46:20 PM »
Somehow I think you are both, at the same time, misinterpreting AND fully understanding the point of this thread.

no artists are posting work in this thread. However, An "mspaint Monstrosity" definitely fits into the spirit of things. Be my guest. But don't get mad if we laugh at it. That is the point of all this.  ;)
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)

Offline TF

« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2010, 10:09:33 PM »
This all reminds me of coming across the term "vore" a few months back and having no idea what it was. I consider myself fairly well-versed in what the internet has to offer as pertains to fetishes, but somehow I had managed to completely miss that. I can't say that what I saw really bothered me, as such, but the idea that people get off on it was downright confusing to me. If anyone's yet to experience exactly what "vore" is, I shan't ruin the surprise (unless of course someone asks me to), but it certainly fits into the category of WTF as far as I'm concerned.

Offline Lorde

« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2010, 10:28:48 PM »
Ah vore, And I thought scat was weird. 

It's funny but when you say vore I think of Kuromaru. That blob thing from Mugen.

Also think of Rinoa Saga. an Amature 2d Hentai RPG where people have programed a lot of Vore moves for slimes and giant squids and junk.

* Revy  (Black Lagoon)

Offline Lorde

« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2010, 06:44:36 PM »
Ran into a few more scanning for Cassandra art.

First, Some guro I promised(threatened) back in the expansion pack thread.

Derp This one made me laugh hysterically. It's probably how her body is still in "Lets do this" mode.

Kratos Vs Alexandra Sisters. Someone doesn't like Angel step.

And finally, wtf is this? Of all the fetishes in the world..... Why do more than 3 people have the "Spooge on pic then take picture of spooged on pic then upload epic failure to internet" fetish? Why has this fetish existed for over 10 years now? Is there a "spooge on pic of spooged on pic that was photographed than take picture of spooged on pic of spooged on pic that was photographed then upload to internet" fetish? Is there like a spooged on pic then take pic of spooged on pic bukake mode? Of all the fetishes in the world.............

* Revy  (Black Lagoon)

Offline Lorde

« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2010, 07:58:41 PM »
While looking for Hevn, Sawyer and A.B.A. Images, I ran into quite a few images that I Found ridiculous enough for this thread.

First up, Whatever the hell is going on here. I know, at first glance it seems pretty obvious. But look at their faces... They so don't fit in with what's going on in that scene. It's like someone popped an Incredibles DVD in and drew whatever was paused on screen. Then drew a dick on it. Then masturbated. Also note, this is all I came back with from rule 34 looking for the above 3 characters.

Next, a collection of artwork from an artist on Pixiv called Warionoken.

Who brought us this picture of A.B.A. getting a little to into masturbation. (does this count as masturbation?)

Next, Whatever the fucking Christ this is.

Oh look a pun. I get it, Saw-Yer hahahaheeee...  ::)

And Finally, Mario Brothers Yaoi. Cause Mario Brothers Yaoi makes me laugh my ass off.

At least Warionoken didn't do a picture of Sawyer getting raped by her saw. Oh no wait, He Did.

And that's it for now.
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)

Offline Lorde

« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2010, 05:38:43 PM »
Some stuff I ran into while scanning for Seras Victoria.

First, Picolo Epically Failing at Facepalming

And this, Which I am sure will bring Nightmares to a Suzumiya fan or two.

And that's it.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 05:41:20 PM by Lorde »
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)

Offline fixet

« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2010, 07:49:11 PM »
soooooooooooo... does this qualify as strange?

http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/200816#search=Code_Geass

mothballd

« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2010, 04:16:12 AM »
NOT THE BLUE PILL, AHHHHH!!!!  ???

psst... yes... thats... uhh, strange.

Offline Amoeba

« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2010, 12:35:23 PM »
Meh, I think it's pretty tame on the weirdness meter. Ranking maybe a two if one is normal.

Offline Lorde

« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2010, 04:43:46 PM »
wow this thread came back?  :D

And I have nothing new for it oh well.

Also, yeah that definitely fits into the WTF category though why they would do that to Kevin is beyond me.

note: I know some people just saw me call Karen Kevin and went wtf themselves. Let me explain.

There is a subset of Anime fans that like to interchange L's and R's when they feel it will make something sound more Japanese. Even if it makes way more sense the other way around. Perfect example of this is the elixir in the Final Fantasy series. For some reason, Some fans thought Erixir sounded more authentic. (Sounds like an erection causing elixir to me but meh.)

Another example is the Old cliche Alucard. You know, Dracula Spelled backwards. Whenever this name pops up in Anime or a Game, some group of nitwits stomps their feet and demands the name be spelled Arucald (I fucking kid you not) and even go so far as to say that It's not Dracula spelled backwards at all because the "proper" translation would make it Dlacura and that doesn't make any sense. (Atomic *facedesk*)

So to protest this insanity, whenever a name pops up where an L or an R could be put in place (They are interchangeable in Japanese) and people demand the "Authentic" translation. I tend to use V instead and change it around to fit the new letter.

Reasoning:
  • B's and V's are also interchangeable in Japanese.
  • Translators usually default to B instead of V, Thus Verthandi (Nordic goddess of present fate) becomes Belldandy (Japanese Goddess of house cleaning and getting tentacle raped).
  • To keep with the Idea of the protest I go against Usual Practices and switch it to V instead
Thus Karen >> Kallen >> Fuck You >> Kabin >> Kavin >> Kevin >> lolwtfbbq

And thus, I'm sure the head of someone that thinks Naruto really, really, really needs to say Dattebayo in the English dub has just  blown clean off from epic rage. And that makes me smile just a little inside.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 04:47:15 PM by Lorde »
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)