PyTFall > PyTFall: User Mods

Question for test new characters

<< < (2/3) > >>

nemojason:

--- Quote from: Xela on June 03, 2019, 09:35:45 AM ---

If you want to check, add all of your girls to the MC, with config.developer = True, open console and type in line by line:

This will add all fairy tail chars to the MC and you can add them to the party or talk to them in profile.

--- End quote ---

There are 2 folder MC (folder MC : C:\renpy-7.2.2-sdk\PyTFall-0.72-and-take-their-shit...-pc\game\content\gfx\interface\images & folder mc : C:\renpy-7.2.2-sdk\PyTFall-0.72-and-take-their-shit...-pc\game\code\core\characters) and i don t find config.developper in the file .rpy

Xela:
game/code/devkit/debug.rpy

nemojason:
Thanks, i found why i don't meet any girl of my packs during my short test, it's only an litle mistake -> i forget to create a folder named Fairy Tail  for put my girl's files inside.

Now i have another problem with the games himself : i download the new release of game that i insert in renpy and i get some error for begin....

I m really cursed xd

nemojason:

--- Quote from: Xela on June 03, 2019, 01:45:53 PM ---game/code/devkit/debug.rpy

--- End quote ---

Hello,

i put each folder of picture **** + each files ****.json  (for example Folder Aquarius & Aquarius.json) into C:\renpy-7.2.2-sdk\PyTFall-0.72-and-take-their-shit...-pc\game\code\core\characters\mc
After i open commande of renpy with shit - O , i write the lines and i get "none" after that.

Xela:
If you did everything right, fairy tail girls should all be added to the MC chars (click on Characters to view them).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version