devolution

Author Topic: Train Obedience without torturing  (Read 4047 times)

Offline jalog100

Train Obedience without torturing
« on: January 06, 2018, 06:09:19 PM »
There is a way to train obedience without torturing, every time i use torturing the disposition goes to evil and i wanna know if there is a way to stop that.

Offline aevojoey

• Thats ok, I'm used to disappointment.
Re: Train Obedience without torturing
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2018, 08:27:45 PM »
There is a way to train obedience without torturing, every time i use torturing the disposition goes to evil and i wanna know if there is a way to stop that.
Torture will always be evil but it is the fastest way to increase obedience.
The other way to increase obedience is raising accommodation and increasing pay percent for free girls.

Your other option is to balance out the torture with good deeds, assign a few free girls to do community service and feed the poor at the Centre.
Fixing the game is a better game than actually playing it.
Get the Current Version <|> Discuss the Game <|> Report a bug

Offline gdav

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2018, 02:33:34 PM »
Try to scold on girls - if she hasn't have iron will or smthg else obedience will slowly rise

Balmung60

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2018, 06:27:18 PM »
Just give them high-quality accommodations for a while and their PCLove will tick up, and extremely high PCLove will have them doing your bidding even if their nominal obedience is low.

Alternatively, giving them items gives a small obedience boost with each item, even if the item has no inherent obedience effect.