Author Topic: Whore Master Patch  (Read 193620 times)

Offline Hong

Re: Whore Master Patch
« Reply #120 on: May 16, 2012, 11:39:34 AM »
Yeah well I wrote it here because I'm trying to play this updated verision now..
edit: Should I create a new thread or want me to post the error report here?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 11:41:22 AM by Hong »

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #121 on: May 16, 2012, 11:49:12 AM »
In here is fine, I think...
Like what we're doing?

Offline fires_flair

« Reply #122 on: May 16, 2012, 04:42:14 PM »
there's a lua script left over that might need deleted for that. I think that was happening to me like a year ago, and that's how I fixed it.

Offline drake

« Reply #123 on: May 17, 2012, 11:08:15 PM »
do you have a matron and torturer?  when the matron tries to take the torturer off work, CRASH

Offline Aika

« Reply #124 on: May 19, 2012, 04:15:10 PM »
I've been keeping you all waiting long enough for the next release, and I haven't received any random girl packs. So with my apologies to Lurker, Popuri, or whoever else I end up hijacking random girl packs from their EX releases, I'm going to take some EX random girl packs and make a few random girl packs for my release.

The update will be uploaded soon.

Offline Popuri

« Reply #125 on: May 19, 2012, 04:28:14 PM »
No need to apologize at all.  Feel free to grab what you like, all my packs are fair game.

RL has kept me crazy busy of late, sorry I haven't gotten the stuff I'd planned done :(

Offline Lurker

« Reply #126 on: May 20, 2012, 08:22:38 AM »
Yeah what Popuri said. I was gonna suggest you snag a few of mine anyway since i havnt had time to make any for you. xD

Offline b00marrows

« Reply #127 on: May 21, 2012, 07:52:11 AM »
GOD IM SO IMPATIENT! when you make a pack i could try a replicate it to your standards!

Offline Aika

« Reply #128 on: May 25, 2012, 11:14:53 PM »
I've gone ahead and done a mod implementation that will pretty much make the question of the number of pictures in a random girls folder moot. I've taken dqhx's mod which has each random girl pick a profile picture and stick with it, and added it to my mod.

With this change, I've reevaluated the rules I've put in place for random girls, so just ignore that prior post by me. We can have fewer random girl folders now, and still have more unique looking girls. She's still going to dye her hair for every sex act, but at least you'll still be able to identify her by her profile picture.

I've also added his interaction picture mod. Now, once I get off my lazy keister and get some random girls worked out, I can release this mod.

Offline drake

« Reply #129 on: May 25, 2012, 11:46:21 PM »
Awesome, I was beginning to get worried that you had given up.  Looking forward to the release.

Offline b00marrows

« Reply #130 on: May 26, 2012, 05:56:36 PM »
when you say they pick a profile picture and stick with it... is it intelligent?(dose it give random girl type 1 number 1 picture 1 and random girl 2 type 1 picture 2? i hope you understand that  :D ) and dose it save it into memory?

Offline drake

« Reply #131 on: May 26, 2012, 07:47:55 PM »
Don't thinks so, I think it random which one it picks.  Not sure whether it saves.  I could be wrong of course.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #132 on: May 27, 2012, 03:49:59 AM »
when you say they pick a profile picture and stick with it... is it intelligent?(dose it give random girl type 1 number 1 picture 1 and random girl 2 type 1 picture 2? i hope you understand that  :D ) and dose it save it into memory?

What would be the point of saving a picture into memory? It prolly just saves the reference to it and then shows it when it is called.
Like what we're doing?

Offline b00marrows

« Reply #133 on: May 27, 2012, 08:10:53 PM »
What would be the point of saving a picture into memory? It prolly just saves the reference to it and then shows it when it is called.

nono, i dont think you got what i ment. the mod is ment to display 1 image to 1 random girl, so... dose it pick difirent pictures for number 2 of the same random girl and another for number 3? and dose it remember this so you can keep track of them as you return to the game... i cant th8ink of  a way to make this clearer  :-[

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #134 on: May 28, 2012, 03:16:00 AM »
nono, i dont think you got what i ment. the mod is ment to display 1 image to 1 random girl, so... dose it pick difirent pictures for number 2 of the same random girl and another for number 3? and dose it remember this so you can keep track of them as you return to the game... i cant th8ink of  a way to make this clearer  :-[

Ah, oki, I've got what you meant. My guess is the same as drake's, making it 'intelligent' is doable but is likely to be more trouble than it's worth...
Like what we're doing?