Author Topic: Whore Master Patch  (Read 192334 times)

Offline b00marrows

Re: Whore Master Patch
« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2012, 06:25:15 PM »
hi, remember me from Futanari Palace? i read about the shitstorm that went down after you anounced the removal of bestiality. i was on holliday sadly.... i would say im sorry but its not my fault  :-[ . glad to see you are still pumping out updates! cant wiat for more.

EDIT: i have a few houres free today so i was guna chuck a pack together, i have a few questions tho.
1. is the pregenent ones 100% needed?
2. what about futanari? can you replace the profile with futa pics? (im a fan of futa, thats why i was at FP)
3. are censored images ok?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 06:34:18 PM by b00marrows »

Offline Aika

« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2012, 07:08:43 PM »
hi, remember me from Futanari Palace? i read about the shitstorm that went down after you anounced the removal of bestiality. i was on holliday sadly.... i would say im sorry but its not my fault  :-[ . glad to see you are still pumping out updates! cant wiat for more.

EDIT: i have a few houres free today so i was guna chuck a pack together, i have a few questions tho.
1. is the pregenent ones 100% needed?
2. what about futanari? can you replace the profile with futa pics? (im a fan of futa, thats why i was at FP)
3. are censored images ok?

1: Not necessarily, but one or two regular pregnant pics wouldn't hurt.
2: You're free to make futanari packs and make them available as an add-on, but I'd rather not have them in the initial release pack.
3: What's the point, if they're censored?

Good to see you around. Yeah, I'm still irritated about how narrow minded FP is.

Still looking for someone to build a pack of pics for the initial release. Lurker, you out there somewhere?

Offline b00marrows

« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2012, 07:39:17 PM »
well.. i have found the folowing:
    Profile - 3 norm

Anal - 2 norm

BDSM - 3 norm 1 preg

Normal Sex - 4 norm

Oral Sex - 3 norm

Group Sex - 2 norm

Lesbian Sex - 1 norm

Ecchi - 4 norm

Masturbation - 0

Combat - 3 norm

Death - 2 norm
for my pack, tho some are censored  :(

Offline Lurker

« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2012, 09:54:11 PM »
Lurker, you out there somewhere?

You raang?

Yeah, I'm here xD And sure I can put something together for you.
Just need images or do you want girlsx files and stuff too?
Got any girls in mind etc?
Can just PM me with preferences if you want. ^_^

Offline b00marrows

« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2012, 10:43:05 PM »
great news!

after giving up making a pack... i was erasing picktures and found my old girls from EX version. are they going to be compatible now? th e only issue i saw was SOME of the pics have brackets EG BDSM(3).jpg while others dont.

Offline akab

« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2012, 06:01:02 AM »

I tried to install the full version (including the patch).
At launch, the program crashes (does not save any logs), and provides error:
0xc000007b.
I tried to install the C + + versions you provided (even in 64bit version)
But nothing.

The problem does not seem the dll, I replaced those with a previous version
the result does not change. The standard version and the EX function properly.

My system is a 64bit Win 7Ultimate

thanks for any suggestions.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 06:03:19 AM by akab »

Offline Shilo

« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2012, 07:25:51 AM »
What about handjobs and titjobs? EX counted them to the Oral category. Would that be ok for you or are there plans to add such "motorical" jobs as separate category?

And how is masturbation implemented now? Maybe have some general Horniness value that increases over time (how much depends on other values like Libido) and the higher the Horniness is, the bigger is the chance that the girl won't work on that shift and instead masturbate to lower the value significantly (until it builds up again). Girls who perform jobs that involve sexual contact as well as random rape will lower those values as well, so those girls have a much smaller chance of losing a shift due to masturbating.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 07:28:59 AM by Shilo »

Offline b00marrows

« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2012, 10:48:48 AM »

I tried to install the full version (including the patch).

At launch, the program crashes (does not save any logs), and provides error:
0xc000007b.
I tried to install the C + + versions you provided (even in 64bit version)
But nothing.

The problem does not seem the dll, I replaced those with a previous version
the result does not change. The standard version and the EX function properly.

My system is a 64bit Win 7Ultimate

thanks for any suggestions.
0xc000007b is an issue with windows or ".dll" files. getting service packs(normal early ones, sp 1 or 2?) or downloading .dll packages should fix this.

EDIT: woops...
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 01:00:53 PM by b00marrows »

Offline Aika

« Reply #53 on: April 22, 2012, 12:04:00 PM »
What about handjobs and titjobs? EX counted them to the Oral category. Would that be ok for you or are there plans to add such "motorical" jobs as separate category?

And how is masturbation implemented now? Maybe have some general Horniness value that increases over time (how much depends on other values like Libido) and the higher the Horniness is, the bigger is the chance that the girl won't work on that shift and instead masturbate to lower the value significantly (until it builds up again). Girls who perform jobs that involve sexual contact as well as random rape will lower those values as well, so those girls have a much smaller chance of losing a shift due to masturbating.

Let's take things one step at a time, shall we please? The changes up to now have been laying the groundwork for changes to come. So far, I've kept velvet gloves on as far as making changes to the core gameplay. Even ripping out Beastiality and replacing it with Oral skill and image category was not much more than replacing references to one with the other, and adding the three other additional image categories didn't change much.

The one major change I've made now is limiting customers to certain areas if your fame is too low, and introducing brothel reputation which gradually moves toward last turn's customer happiness. Once I have some 100% compatible girl packs to release with my game, I'll be releasing the game with this change to see if the change is working as intended and figure out how it affects the balance of the game, and what else I'm going to have to change to keep the game moving in the direction I intend.

I'm one person here. Don't expect me to make sweeping changes to the game all at once, and don't expect me to get to the changes you want me to immediately if at all.

Offline akab

« Reply #54 on: April 22, 2012, 12:30:38 PM »

0xc000007b is an issue with windows or ".dll" files. getting service packs(normal early ones, sp 1 or 2?) or downloading .dll packages should fix this.

Thanks for your suggestion b00marrows, it does not work.
I have already installed the operating system patches. Anyway, I wanted to say that the original WM works, and olso the EX version works.
I believe that is something contained ( or missed) in the compiled executable.

Offline Aika

« Reply #55 on: April 22, 2012, 12:43:08 PM »
I have already installed the operating system patches. Anyway, I wanted to say that the original WM works, and olso the EX version works.
I believe that is something contained ( or missed) in the compiled executable.

This is specifically not possible. There is nothing that has changed in my version of the game that would change any file dependencies. If original WM works, then my version will work.

If you're downloading the patch version, you need to make sure you're extracting it to a compatible version of the normal game. It is specifically not compatible with EX.

If you're downloading the full version, you need to extract it to its own folder, NOT to an existing original game folder.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 12:45:16 PM by Aika »

Offline b00marrows

« Reply #56 on: April 22, 2012, 01:17:26 PM »
aika did you see my erlyer post?
will EX packs be useable with this version? when i was looking the only difirence in the pictures is the pics have brackets in the names (EG: BDSM(2).jpg).

also could you make a template for r/girlsx files? so i can check or maybe make new ones for the packs i already have.

Offline Aika

« Reply #57 on: April 22, 2012, 01:25:15 PM »
EX packs are not and will never be 100% compatible with this game. I think I answered this same question for you over in the FP forum, and the answer is still the same.

I already posted the guidelines for making image packs for my version of the game. The 'Template' you're asking for should be a girlsx or rgirlsx file from the original game, with the single modification that Beastiality is replaced in all cases with OralSex (case sensitive, no space). This was all mentioned in a previous post.
The game has the following image categories:
  • Profile (Profile*.jp*g, preg variant Preg*.jp*g) - Normal, non-H pictures of the girl. If it's NSFW, it goes in Ecchi.
  • Anal (Anal*.jp*g, preg variant PregAnal*.jp*g) - She has a dick up her butt. Toys don't count.
  • BDSM (BDSM*.jp*g, preg variant PregBDSM*.jp*g) - She is tied up. This needs to include whipping/spanking/candleplay/toytorture/etc. Even normal sex works, but she must also be visibly tied up.
  • Normal Sex (Sex*.jp*g, preg variant PregSex*.jp*g) - She is engaged in normal sex. Creampie pics don't really count here, as far as I'm concerned that's after the sex happened.
  • Oral Sex (Oral*.jp*g, preg variant PregOral*.jp*g) - She has a dick in her mouth or is giving a tit job. Again, pics that just show her covered with cum without showing her still working a dick don't count, that's after the Oral happened.
  • Group Sex (Group*.jp*g, preg variant PregGroup*.jp*g) - If there's more than one guy participating, this is where it goes.
  • Lesbian Sex (Les*.jp*g, preg variant PregLes*.jp*g) - Two girls, at least one of them must be fondling/licking/rubbing the other.
  • Ecchi (Ecchi*.jp*g, preg variant PregEcchi*.jp*g) - Normal pick of the girl in some state of undress or wearing something sexy. No toys here.
  • Masturbation (Mast*.jp*g, preg variant PregMas*.jp*g) - Touching herself, toys, whatever. If she's doing it to herself, it goes here.
  • Combat (Combat*.jp*g, no preg variant) - She is fighting/in a fighting stance/holding a weapon. If she's being overwhelmed or it looks like she's losing in the picture, it doesn't work here.
  • Death (Death*.jp*g, no preg variant) - Pictures where the girl looks like she's hurt. It doesn't necessarily mean she needs to be bloodied up, but she shouldn't be standing or look like she only just fell down.
I would like to see at least one or two pictures in each normal category, and if possible one or two Preg pics as well.

The girlsx or rgirlsx files are going to be similar. No traits have been changed as yet, so this will still use the default traits. The Bestiality skill should be replaced with OralSex (no space).

Please do not overpower the stats. No stat should be higher than 40 before traits, except Beauty. Beauty should not go higher than 80 before traits. For skills, no skill should be higher than 30 before traits.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 01:36:17 PM by Aika »

Offline b00marrows

« Reply #58 on: April 22, 2012, 01:56:53 PM »
so its as bad as i thought, i will need to open the files and edit them changing "Beastiality" to "OralSex", and removing beastiality pictures and adding oral ones?

the other issue i am having is i dont know what the files are ment to look like... im the folder i have 5 files some look like this:
<Girls>
    <Girl    Name = 'Hong Meiling'
        Desc = 'Hong Meiling is a wandering ex-guard who is very lost. She wants to raise some cash to get home but there isn&apos;t much guard work around at the moment.'
        Gold = '30'
        Charisma    = '10'
        Happiness    = '100'
        Libido        = '30'
        Constitution    = '70'
        Intelligence    = '20'
        Confidence    = '60'
        Mana        = '10'
        Agility        = '60'
        Fame        = '0'
        Level        = '0'
        AskPrice    = '0'
        House        = '60'
ETC...................
while other look like this:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Girls>
    <Girl
        Name="Angel Virtue"
        Desc="The virtue angel is in the Choir 2 rank of power in the heirarchy of angels. They are said to be the miracle angels and aid humans by sending spiritual energy to them. Known for loving positive people who aid others."
        Human="No"
        Catacomb="Yes">
        <Gold
            Min="0"
            Max="10" />
        <Stat
            Name="Charisma"
            Min="10"
            Max="40" />
        <Stat
            Name="Happiness"
            Min="100"
            Max="100" />
        <Stat
            Name="Libido"
            Min="10"
            Max="50" />
        <Stat
            Name="Constitution"
            Min="30"
            Max="50" />
ETC........
my guess is the second on is correct? im so confused...

Offline Aika

« Reply #59 on: April 22, 2012, 02:08:11 PM »
The difference you're looking at there is the difference between a .girlsx file (unique girls, specific traits, stats, and skills and a unique appearance) and a .rgirlsx file (randomized generic girls with common appearances). Pay attention to the filename extension.