devolution

Author Topic: Whore Master Patch  (Read 193721 times)

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
Re: Whore Master Patch
« Reply #240 on: June 13, 2012, 02:56:40 PM »
Are there any girl packs that work with the latest version?  Failing that are there any ways to modify existing packs to work.  Forgive my ignorance please.

crazy made two arena girls for his version. As far as I know, no packs are made for new patches yet...
Like what we're doing?

Offline CeeBod

« Reply #241 on: June 13, 2012, 03:43:49 PM »
I'm part way through editing the girlsx files from all the WM EX packs I downloaded - removing all the additional traits that thefuture added (lv1 exhibitionist, average boobs, basic magic, etc), and replacing Bestiality with OralSex - it doesn't take that long (or wouldn't if I hadn't downloaded practically every single WM EX GPAC anyway!) and I think they should work ok - are those tweaks enough to get a WM EX GPAC working with this patch or is there something else I should edit?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #242 on: June 13, 2012, 03:51:03 PM »
I'm part way through editing the girlsx files from all the WM EX packs I downloaded - removing all the additional traits that thefuture added (lv1 exhibitionist, average boobs, basic magic, etc), and replacing Bestiality with OralSex - it doesn't take that long (or wouldn't if I hadn't downloaded practically every single WM EX GPAC anyway!) and I think they should work ok - are those tweaks enough to get a WM EX GPAC working with this patch or is there something else I should edit?

I would wait a bit until patches are more or less finished. Some traits can be added, stats change, you'll have to edit the whole thing again...
Like what we're doing?

Offline b00marrows

« Reply #243 on: June 13, 2012, 05:05:42 PM »
as far as i can tell juts open the girlsx file and change bestiality to oral. should work i guess...

Offline b00marrows

« Reply #244 on: June 13, 2012, 05:13:45 PM »
DA FUCK???? i just asked one of my girls to have sex with another girl GUESS WHAT?!?!? SHE GOT FUCKN PREGNANT!!!

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #245 on: June 13, 2012, 05:18:15 PM »
DA FUCK? ??? i just asked one of my girls to have sex with another girl GUESS WHAT?!?!? SHE GOT FUCKN PREGNANT!!!

Roflmao, she'll have a penguin for a child... Most of those new 'interactions' are copied from 'Have sex with her', so it actually makes sense, wait until coders make new options for scripting.
Like what we're doing?

Offline blind

« Reply #246 on: June 13, 2012, 05:22:39 PM »
Is editing the files myself as simple as opening the .girlsx files in notepad and removing unused trait lines completely?  If so I think you should know that I have endless patience.

Offline b00marrows

« Reply #247 on: June 13, 2012, 05:24:43 PM »
yes its should be that easy

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #248 on: June 13, 2012, 05:25:10 PM »
Is editing the files myself as simple as opening the .girlsx files in notepad and removing unused trait lines completely?  If so I think you should know that I have endless patience.

It is but clear with Aika first, no point in doing it unless he gives a green light or you might have to do it over and over again.
Like what we're doing?

Offline b00marrows

« Reply #249 on: June 13, 2012, 05:27:27 PM »
hmm ok after playing around for 1 and a half houres i seem to have found 0 ways to increse spirit...

Offline Aika

« Reply #250 on: June 13, 2012, 05:39:30 PM »

Not really... you also need to modify the girls' stats to balance them with the other girls. Random girls should have their minimums and maximums set to have an average of 20 in their stats, and their maximums should average 40, except beauty which should average 60 and have a maximum of 80. Their skill minimums and maximums should give them an average of 10 in their skills, with an average maximum of 30. This is all before positive and negative traits are considered.

Make sure you remove any trait not listed in the coretraits.traits file for my version. They will cause errors in the game. Also, spelling and capitalization counts. Make sure you use the same case and spelling as what is in the coretraits file.

Once a girlsx or rgirlsx file has been edited to be 'valid' for my version, it can be loaded in the girls editor that comes with my version. It can be found in Docs&Tools\Character & Item Editor, named WMEdit (Thank GonDra for making the girls editor compatible with this). It also might just be easier to delete the existing girls and random girls files, and create them from scratch in the girls editor.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 05:43:13 PM by Aika »

Offline b00marrows

« Reply #251 on: June 13, 2012, 05:46:01 PM »
aika any chance you could explain how to increse spirit and confidence? i cant find anything :/

EDIT:got bored and checked items:
there are 11 negative items 6 positive, if you equip all positive items you get:
5 Kung-foo shoes - boots
10 mistress boots - boots ! BEST
5 oiren dress - dress
5 slave rags - dress
5 Tiger leotard -dress
25 wings of lilith - dress ! BEST

resulting in a measly bonus of 35 spirit.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 06:15:20 PM by b00marrows »

Offline drake

« Reply #252 on: June 13, 2012, 06:18:35 PM »
aika any chance you could explain how to increse spirit and confidence? i cant find anything :/

EDIT:got bored and checked items:
there are 11 negative items 6 positive, if you equip all positive items you get:
5 Kung-foo shoes - boots
10 mistress boots - boots ! BEST
5 oiren dress - dress
5 slave rags - dress
5 Tiger leotard -dress
25 wings of lilith - dress ! BEST

resulting in a measly bonus of 35 spirit.
I have been following the game for a while, and as it stands, the items are the only way to increase spirit or confidence, while even normal actions (interactions, the occasional job, etc.) will whittle away at them over time.  That is the problem I was talking about in previous posts with regards to using those stats as job performance metrics.

Offline Kenki

« Reply #253 on: June 13, 2012, 06:28:41 PM »
In the base game, you would either torture the girl, or interact with her. Some of the talk options increased/decreased spirit. I forget which action corresponds to which effect. If you are curious, pull up the interact script in the script editor to figure it out.

Offline b00marrows

« Reply #254 on: June 13, 2012, 06:43:22 PM »
In the base game, you would either torture the girl, or interact with her. Some of the talk options increased/decreased spirit. I forget which action corresponds to which effect. If you are curious, pull up the interact script in the script editor to figure it out.
awsome thanks! it seems the only thing that increses spirit is having a threesome...WHY????