devolution

Author Topic: Whore Master Patch  (Read 193701 times)

Offline Aika

Re: Whore Master Patch
« Reply #270 on: June 15, 2012, 12:07:25 AM »
You gotta open them in notepad or something like that and do this
NewRandom="Yes"  <--------- that right there just add that above if its human or catacombs
Human="Yes"
Catacomb="No">

This.

Also, there is a bug plaguing both Crazy's and my mods. If a random girl is pregnant and has more than 1 pregnant picture, she will quickly cycle through all her pregnant pictures on the turn summary report. I've hammered at this bug in my mod, but it refuses to be fixed. The only fix for now is to only have one pregnant picture in girl packs.

Offline Number76

« Reply #271 on: June 15, 2012, 12:31:14 AM »
Cools. I'll make the appropriate updates to my random girls the next time I release a girlsx file.

Also, there is a bug plaguing both Crazy's and my mods. If a random girl is pregnant and has more than 1 pregnant picture, she will quickly cycle through all her pregnant pictures on the turn summary report. I've hammered at this bug in my mod, but it refuses to be fixed. The only fix for now is to only have one pregnant picture in girl packs.

Ugh, that sounds nasty. Out of curiosity, does this extend to ALL preg pics or just profile pics? Either way I'll probably remove the offending preg pics from the default girl picture pack entirely and offer them as a seperate download with a disclaimer until this issue is fixed.

Offline Aika

« Reply #272 on: June 15, 2012, 01:35:41 AM »
I honestly don't know if the bug affects pregnant sex category pictures. I only know for sure it affects pregnant profile pictures on the turn summary report only (it works fine on the Girl Details and Girl Management page, for some odd reason). I've been working on other things, so if anyone can verify this and report on it it would be great.

Offline drake

« Reply #273 on: June 15, 2012, 01:44:45 PM »
EDIT: i removed a few of the job files from the solution and it compiles now.  Still curious what compiler you use though

Sorry if this has been asked before, spent half hour looking for the answer.  How do I compile your source code, I tried using the included MSvisual studio solution files and I get errors talking about the picture categories you removed.  Are you using another compiler?  I was hoping to make a few small changes to suit my tastes while I wait for the balance fixes of MMX
 1>------ Build started: Project: Whore Master, Configuration: Release Win32 ------

1>Build started 6/15/2012 12:45:48 PM.

1>InitializeBuildStatus:

1>  Touching "Release\Whore Master.unsuccessfulbuild".

1>ClCompile:

1>  WorkBar.cpp

1>WorkBar.cpp(110): error C2065: 'SKILL_BEASTIALITY' : undeclared identifier

1>WorkBar.cpp(111): error C2065: 'IMGTYPE_BEAST' : undeclared identifier

1>  WorkBeastCapture.cpp

1>WorkBeastCapture.cpp(43): error C2039: 'WorkBeastCapture' : is not a member of 'cJobManager'

1>          c:\users\chris weathers\downloads\wm\whoremasteraikasource\cJobManager.h(54) : see declaration of 'cJobManager'

1>WorkBeastCapture.cpp(46): error C3861: 'Preprocessing': identifier not found

1>WorkBeastCapture.cpp(102): error C2065: 'SKILL_BEASTIALITY' : undeclared identifier

1>  WorkBeastCare.cpp

1>WorkBeastCare.cpp(43): error C2039: 'WorkBeastCare' : is not a member of 'cJobManager'

1>          c:\users\chris weathers\downloads\wm\whoremasteraikasource\cJobManager.h(54) : see declaration of 'cJobManager'

1>WorkBeastCare.cpp(46): error C2065: 'ACTION_WORKCARING' : undeclared identifier

1>WorkBeastCare.cpp(46): error C3861: 'Preprocessing': identifier not found

1>WorkBeastCare.cpp(52): error C2065: 'ACTION_WORKCARING' : undeclared identifier

1>WorkBeastCare.cpp(59): error C2065: 'ACTION_WORKCARING' : undeclared identifier

1>WorkBeastCare.cpp(87): error C2065: 'SKILL_BEASTIALITY' : undeclared identifier

1>

1>Build FAILED.

1>

1>Time Elapsed 00:00:02.75

========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 02:18:17 PM by drake »

Offline Aika

« Reply #274 on: June 15, 2012, 02:37:21 PM »
I use Visual Studio 2010 express. It looks like some of the SLN and vcxproj files aren't updating with the changes to the files included in the build. As far as I can tell, you need to remove the WorkBar, cWorkCleaning, WorkFluffer, WorkBeastCapture, WorkBeastCarer, and WorkHall files, and add WorkCleaning (or just rename cWorkCleaning to WorkCleaning in the included files list, but I've never had much luck getting VS to do that) in order to get the code to compile right. I don't know why my file works, but then when anyone else loads the file (even myself when I transfer files to my laptop) it loses the changes in the included file list.

Edit: And it looks like you figured it out while I was researching the issue and writing the reply. Good job.

The source code in the first post doesn't actually have any of the changes I've made in any of the patches. I'll see about uploading some updated source.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 02:41:19 PM by Aika »

Offline drake

« Reply #275 on: June 15, 2012, 02:49:36 PM »
Thanks, I noticed some of the fixes were gone as I was doing a little rebalanceing of the jobs.  I have the starting available jobs (haven't gotten to the strippers, sleaxzy, etc. yet) cause the girls to slowly get better at them (didn't make beauty increase though, left that for items) uses random dice rolls to slow down the skill and stat growth a little.  So a girl working as a barmaid may suck at first, but after a few months will start to be pretty good at it.

Offline Aika

« Reply #276 on: June 15, 2012, 06:04:02 PM »
I've been working on a quite major change in the equipcombat and unequipcombat functions in preparation for planned changes to the job functions. The return values of these functions will be changed from Void to Boolean. Changing the return type to Boolean will allow me to give bonuses or penalties for the girls in certain jobs if they're wearing armor and weapons (Such as security girl without a weapon and armor get penalties, or just give a bonus if they are wearing weapon and armor... Waitresses, barmaids, and singers wearing armor having a chance to scare away customers, etc.)

The equipcombat function will check to make sure the girl is wearing a weapon or armor. If she is not wearing at least an armor and one weapon, the function returns false. The function returns true if the girl is wearing at least an armor and weapon, and attempts to equip the girl with her best (as determined by cost) armor and weapon if the configuration file allows automatic combat equipping.

The unequipcombat function will check to make sure the girl is NOT wearing any weapon or armor. If she is wearing any weapon or armor, the function returns false. If the configuration file allows automatic combat equipping, it will attempt to remove any weapon or armor the girl is wearing, and if it is allowed to do so it will return true. Girls with some certain, more aggressive traits may refuse to remove their weapons and armor.

At this point, I've done nothing short of a full rewrite of the two functions. Here's the code, for anyone that's interested.
cgirls.h around line 840:
Code: [Select]
    bool EquipCombat(sGirl* girl);  // girl makes sure best armor and weapons are equipped, ready for combat
    bool UnequipCombat(sGirl* girl);  // girl unequips armor and weapons, ready for brothel work or other non-aggressive jobs

cgirls.cpp starting around line 4100:
Code: [Select]
bool cGirls::EquipCombat(sGirl* girl)
{  // girl makes sure best armor and weapons are equipped, ready for combat.
   // If this function finishes without the girl having at least an armor and one weapon, it returns false.   
    // First let's find out what's already equipped.
    bool combatequips = false;
    bool wearingArmor = false;
    bool wearingWeap1 = false;
    bool wearingWeap2 = false;
    int Armor, Weap1, Weap2, oldArmor, oldWeap1, oldWeap2;
    Armor = Weap1 = Weap2 = oldArmor = oldWeap1 = oldWeap2 = -1;
    for(int i=0; i<40; i++)
    {
        if(girl->m_Inventory[i] != 0) // Is there something here?
        {
            sInventoryItem* curItem = girl->m_Inventory[i];
            if((curItem->m_Type == INVWEAPON) || (curItem->m_Type == INVARMOR)) // Is it a weapon or armor?
                combatequips = true; // She does have an armor or weapon in her inventory.
            if((curItem->m_Type == INVWEAPON) && (girl->m_EquipedItems[i] != 0))
            { // I found a weapon that's already equipped.
                if(wearingWeap1) // She's equipped with 2 weapons, and I already found the other.
                { // This is her second weapon.
                    wearingWeap2 = true;
                    Weap2 = oldWeap2 = i;
                }
                else
                { // This is her first weapon.
                    wearingWeap1 = true;
                    Weap1 = oldWeap1 = i;
                }
            }
            if((curItem->m_Type == INVARMOR) && (girl->m_EquipedItems[i] != 0))
            { // I found the armor she has equipped.
                    wearingArmor = true;
                    Armor = oldArmor = i;
            }

}
    }
    // If she doesn't have any armor or weapons in her inventory at all, nothing to do here.
    if(!combatequips)
        return false; // She's obviously not wearing an armor and one weapon.

cConfig cfg; // We'll store the config file values for later.

// The next bit assumes the cost of Weap1 is higher than the cost of Weap2. So...
    if(wearingWeap1 && wearingWeap2)
    {
        if(girl->m_Inventory[Weap2]->m_Cost > girl->m_Inventory[Weap1]->m_Cost)
        {
            int temp;
            temp = Weap1;
            Weap1 = Weap2;
            Weap2 = temp;
            oldWeap1 = Weap1;
            oldWeap2 = Weap2;
        }
    }
    // Look at each item.
    for(int i=0; i<40; i++)
    {
        if((girl->m_Inventory[i] != 0) && (girl->m_EquipedItems[i] = 0)) // Is it an item that's not equipped?
        {
            if(girl->m_Inventory[i]->m_Type == INVWEAPON) // Is it a weapon?
            {
                if(Weap1 != -1) // Does she already have one weapon?
                { //She already has one weapon.
                    if(girl->m_Inventory[i]->m_Cost > girl->m_Inventory[Weap1]->m_Cost) // Is this weapon better?
                    { //This weapon is better. Switch the weapon already here to her second weapon, and use this weapon here.
                        Weap2 = Weap1;
                        Weap1 = i;
                    }
                    else
                    { //The weapon she has here already is better. Look at her second weapon
                        if(Weap2 != -1) // Does she even have a second weapon?
                        { //She already has a second weapon.
                            if(girl->m_Inventory[i]->m_Cost > girl->m_Inventory[Weap2]->m_Cost) // Is this weapon better?
                                Weap2 = i; // Yes. Use it.
                        }
                        else // She doesn't have a second weapon.
                            Weap2 = i; // Use this one.
                    }
                }
                else // She doesn't have any weapon.
                    Weap1 = i; // Use this one.
                // If we made it here without changing weapons, both weapons she's wearing already are better.
            }
            if(girl->m_Inventory[i]->m_Type == INVARMOR) // Is it armor?
            {
                if(Armor != -1) // Is she already wearing any armor?
                { // She is wearing armor.
                    if(girl->m_Inventory[i]->m_Cost > girl->m_Inventory[Armor]->m_Cost) // Is this better?
                        Armor = i; // Yes. Use it.
                }
                else // She is not wearing armor.
                    Armor = i; // Use this.
                // If we made it here without changing armor, the armor she's wearing is better.
            }
        }
    }
    // If she's not already wearing an armor and one weapon, and the configuration file doesn't allow autoequipping,
    // then we need to end the function here. She isn't wearing an armor and at least one weapon, so returns false.
    if(!wearingArmor && !wearingWeap1 && !cfg.items.auto_combat_equip())
        return false;

// if she's retarded, she might refuse or forget
    int refusal = 0;
    int refused = false;
    if(girl->has_trait("Retarded"))
        refusal += 30;
    if(g_Dice.percent(refusal))
        refused = true;

// If we're changing her armor
    if(Armor != oldArmor)
    {
        if(cfg.items.auto_combat_equip()) // Are we allowed to do this?
        {
            if (!refused) // Did the girl refuse?
            {
                if(wearingArmor) // If she's not wearing armor, there's nothing to unequip.
                    g_InvManager.Unequip(girl, oldArmor);
                g_InvManager.Equip(girl, Armor, false); // Put on her best armor.
                wearingArmor = true;
            }
        }
    }
    // If we're changing her first weapon
    if(Weap1 != oldWeap1)
    {
        {
            if(!refused) // Did the girl refuse?
            {
                if(wearingWeap1) // If she's not using a first weapon, there's nothing to unequip.
                    g_InvManager.Unequip(girl, oldWeap1);
                g_InvManager.Equip(girl, Weap1, false); // Put on her best weapon.
                wearingWeap1 = true;
            }
        }
    }
    // If we're changing her second weapon
    if(Weap2 != oldWeap2)
    {
        {
            if(!refused) // Did the girl refuse?
            {
                if(wearingWeap2) // If she's not using a second weapon, there's nothing to unequip.
                    g_InvManager.Unequip(girl, oldWeap2);
                g_InvManager.Equip(girl, Weap2, false); // Put on her second best weapon.
                wearingWeap2 = true;
            }
        }
    }
    /* We need to check again to see if she's wearing a weapon and armor. I'm not sure if she
     * can actually make it here without having an armor and one weapon equipped, so this may
     * just be a sanity check.
     */
    if(!wearingArmor || !wearingWeap1)
        return false;

return true; // If we made it here, she's at least wearing an armor and one weapon.
}

bool cGirls::UnequipCombat(sGirl* girl)
{  // girl unequips armor and weapons, ready for brothel work or other non-aggressive jobs   
    // First find out if she's wearing any in the first place
    bool combatequips = false;
    bool hasweaponorarmor = false;
    for(int i=0; i<40; i++)
    {
        if(girl->m_Inventory != 0)
        { // I found an item. What is it?
            if ((curItem->m_Type == INVWEAPON) || (curItem->m_Type == INVARMOR)) // Is it weapon or armor?
            {
                hasweaponorarmor = true;
                if(girl->m_EquipedItems != 0) // Is it equipped?
                    combatequips = true;
            }
        }
    }
    // If she doesn't have any armor or weapons, she's obviously not wearing any. Nothing to do here.
    if(!hasweaponorarmor)
        return true;

cConfig cfg; // Look at the configuration file, store values for later.
    // if she's a really rough or crazy bitch, she might just keep combat gear equipped
    int refusal = 0;
    if(combatequips) // Is the crazy bitch even wearing anything?
    {
        if(girl->has_trait("Aggressive"))
            refusal += 30;
        if(girl->has_trait("Yandere"))
            refusal += 30;
        if(girl->has_trait("Twisted"))
            refusal += 30;
        if(girl->has_trait("Retarded"))
            refusal += 30;
        if(g_Dice.percent(refusal))
            return false;
    }
    for(int i=0; i<40; i++)
    {
        if((girl->m_Inventory != 0) && (girl->m_EquipedItems[i] != 0))
        { // I found an equipped item.
            if(curItem->m_Type == INVWEAPON || curItem->m_Type == INVARMOR) // Is it armor or weapon?
            { // Yes, it's an equipped armor or weapon.
                if(cfg.items.auto_combat_equip()) // Am I allowed to change this?
                    g_InvManager.Unequip(girl, i); // Yes, take it off.
                else
                    return false; // I can't take it off. She'll be wearing armor or weapon after this function ends.
            }       
        }
    }
    return true;
}

Edit: A few tweaks to the code, I think I've got it watertight now.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 06:28:38 PM by Aika »

Offline Aika

« Reply #277 on: June 15, 2012, 10:23:21 PM »
New changes coming down the line:

-If a girl enjoys her job, she may gain or lose traits.
-A girl may do a better or worse job if she's equipped with weapons, depending on the nature of the job (Barmaids, for example, may scare away customers).
-Yandere's may now attack customers while doing any job, not just whore jobs.
-Tsunderes and Aggressive girls may now attack customers as well, as their trait descriptions have always suggested.
-A girl getting raped will, among other (VERY) negative effects, have her enjoyment of the job she was doing when she was raped drastically reduced. (Note: This already happened in whore jobs. Now it can happen in any job. Security just became much more important)
-If a girl isn't doing a good job, the turn summary report will hint at that.

One idea I've been kicking around is changing the pay calculations so slave girls don't get paid. Period. Even on jobs which are paid by the player. They're your slave, they do what you tell them to, and if you tell them to guard the building, they do it. Slave girls already give up everything they get from customers on normal jobs, but on jobs that are paid by the player the girl is paid out of the player's pocket. With this change, slave girls will be totally dependent on you.

To balance this out, certain jobs which are normally paid by the player (Security, Advertising, Customer Service, etc.) will be performed (much) better if you have a free girl do them. They're getting paid to do it, after all, and some of these jobs pay pretty well comparatively.

It's already necessary to have free girls in order to employ Matrons and Torturers, but this will make it necessary to think about whether you want to employ a free girl to do a job, or assign 2 or 3 slaves to do as good a job.

What do you think? Good idea? Bad idea? Suggestions?

Offline Romanul

« Reply #278 on: June 16, 2012, 03:23:48 AM »
Great idea I always found it absurd to pay my slaves. And in order to balance things it seems only fair that they do a worse job than a free girl.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #279 on: June 16, 2012, 04:38:52 AM »
New changes coming down the line:

-If a girl enjoys her job, she may gain or lose traits.

Good idea, as long as traits she might loose or gain make sense.

-A girl may do a better or worse job if she's equipped with weapons, depending on the nature of the job (Barmaids, for example, may scare away customers).

I have an idea here, I took a look at your code and noticed that you check against both weapons. Second weapon is a shiv, knife or dagger. Those can be concealed and can be an asset in capable hands when dealing with some seriously pissed of and unruly costumer, also should not hurt girl's confidence and security. More checks can be written here as for example giving a Tsunadere girl a knife for a barmaid would lead to some unpleasant circumstances.

-Yandere's may now attack customers while doing any job, not just whore jobs.
-Tsunderes and Aggressive girls may now attack customers as well, as their trait descriptions have always suggested.

Good idea, maybe adding a some diversity would not hurt, Tsunadere would only attack is costumer is rude and Aggressive will only attack when costumer is being aggressive.

-A girl getting raped will, among other (VERY) negative effects, have her enjoyment of the job she was doing when she was raped drastically reduced. (Note: This already happened in whore jobs. Now it can happen in any job. Security just became much more important)

(VERY) negative effects bother me here, it's Crossgate, judging from what we know of the town, rape is likely not uncommon. People get used to their environment, no matter how harsh it might be. There should be a demoralizing effect, but not a strong one in my opinion.
 I do not understand specifics either, what do you want to achieve by decreasing her enjoyment of the job? Whore as in original I sort of get, if girl was raped, she might need a week of and detest "Whoring" for a while, but lets say you have a bar with a singer, stripper, barmaid and waitress in the bar (maybe even in plural), what sense can it possibly make that a waitress that was raped would loose enjoyment of waittressing but could come back to the same bar to work as a barmaid or stripper without hesitation or penalties?

Another issue I never understood is raping in itself, when you have security and they come to girls rescue they hear her screaming or calling for help, but so would a matron, so would other girls who might want to help and even some ablebodied costumers who wouldn't mind looking good in front of a bunch of pretty girls and kick the shit out of rapist... not mentioning you gang/gangs that cannot support themselves (unless you get really lucky) without money from your establishments that other girls or matron would call in. One thing I though was utterly retarded concept of WM EX is gangs not guarding brothels, there is very little one could say to justify your gangs not protecting your main source of income. AND another thing, how do you rape a barmaid/waitress in crowded bar? Where your gangmembers should sit amongst you costumers and loads of other people around.

-If a girl isn't doing a good job, the turn summary report will hint at that.

Good idea.

One idea I've been kicking around is changing the pay calculations so slave girls don't get paid. Period. Even on jobs which are paid by the player. They're your slave, they do what you tell them to, and if you tell them to guard the building, they do it. Slave girls already give up everything they get from customers on normal jobs, but on jobs that are paid by the player the girl is paid out of the player's pocket. With this change, slave girls will be totally dependent on you.

To balance this out, certain jobs which are normally paid by the player (Security, Advertising, Customer Service, etc.) will be performed (much) better if you have a free girl do them. They're getting paid to do it, after all, and some of these jobs pay pretty well comparatively.

It's already necessary to have free girls in order to employ Matrons and Torturers, but this will make it necessary to think about whether you want to employ a free girl to do a job, or assign 2 or 3 slaves to do as good a job.

Bad idea, slaves should do those jobs as well as free girls, the whole point of having slaves is not paying money for labor and I see no reason what so ever why free girl would preform jobs better than a dedicated, well trained slave. This undermines the whole idea of slavery, you want balance? But slavery is unbalancing AND it is a big thing, it is very objectionable morally BUT it has ALWAYS been EXTREMELY profitable (as you imagine a free labor should be). The degree of your offset undermines the whole idea and point of slavery, there can be some small penalty but not what you suggest...

What do you think? Good idea? Bad idea? Suggestions?

Above as you asked :)

Like what we're doing?

Offline Number76

« Reply #280 on: June 16, 2012, 04:46:23 AM »
I'd like to second just about everything Xela said. With one note on not playing slaves.

Not paying your slaves does make sense. However if slaves become unpaid I'd like some way to automatically give them a small purse of spending money.

The reason for this is that once my brothel gets large enough I generally set girls on the more mundane jobs (cleaning, waitressing, etc) to work one shift and have the other off. One of reasons I do this is because when girls have free time they go shopping. I find it fun to periodically thumb through my ignored girls and see what they've been spending their gold on. This also saves me the trouble of manually equipping them. I even edit the config.xml file and set the SlaveHousePerc to 80, so that they accumulate money a little bit faster.

I realize you can give girls gold manually, but brothels can hold a max of 200 girls, or is 250? That's a lot of girls to give their allowance to...

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #281 on: June 16, 2012, 04:57:27 AM »
I'd like to second just about everything Xela said. With one note on not playing slaves.

Not paying your slaves does make sense. However if slaves become unpaid I'd like some way to automatically give them a small purse of spending money.

The reason for this is that once my brothel gets large enough I generally set girls on the more mundane jobs (cleaning, waitressing, etc) to work one shift and have the other off. One of reasons I do this is because when girls have free time they go shopping. I find it fun to periodically thumb through my ignored girls and see what they've been spending their gold on. This also saves me the trouble of manually equipping them. I even edit the config.xml file and set the SlaveHousePerc to 80, so that they accumulate money a little bit faster.

I realize you can give girls gold manually, but brothels can hold a max of 200 girls, or is 250? That's a lot of girls to give their allowance to...

Oh, I though that not paying slaves for any job is selfevident from my post so I forgot to put that in, it is definitely a brilliant and obvious improvement. Suggested offset of that improvement is the idea I didn't like :)

You can 'pay' your slaves by changing the slider if you so wish... I do that sometimes for slaves who preform well for whatever reasons just for the heck of it.
Like what we're doing?

Offline crazy

« Reply #282 on: June 16, 2012, 05:03:44 AM »
255 is the max.  And yeah there are a few things to make that easier there is code for an auto give items already in the game and you can already turn it on in the config file.  So then you can just go buy all kinds of items and it will give them out for you.

Offline Number76

« Reply #283 on: June 16, 2012, 05:28:57 AM »
You can 'pay' your slaves by changing the slider if you so wish... I do that sometimes for slaves who preform well for whatever reasons just for the heck of it.

Setting the SlaveHousePerc in the config file is exactly this. Except it sets default position of slider for all Slave girls simultaneously, which is great for avoiding micromanagement.

And yeah there are a few things to make that easier there is code for an auto give items already in the game and you can already turn it on in the config file.  So then you can just go buy all kinds of items and it will give them out for you.

Just like how I don't really trust a matron to correctly take my girls on/off shifts, I'm not sure I'd trust the logic to auto distribute items. I might be saving that Elixer of Youth for a favored loli girl who just turned 20, so she can keep her trait. Can I trust the auto distribute feature to stay away from valuable or difficult to replace items? With the shop the girls a pulling from a pool of items that are not mine so there is no risk of a rare item being used unless I choose to use it.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #284 on: June 16, 2012, 05:33:59 AM »
Setting the SlaveHousePerc in the config file is exactly this. Except it sets default position of slider for all Slave girls simultaneously, which is great for avoiding micromanagement.

I said favorites, all at once is an overkill.

Just like how I don't really trust a matron to correctly take my girls on/off shifts, I'm not sure I'd trust the logic to auto distribute items. I might be saving that Elixer of Youth for a favored loli girl who just turned 20, so she can keep her trait. Can I trust the auto distribute feature to stay away from valuable or difficult to replace items? With the shop the girls a pulling from a pool of items that are not mine so there is no risk of a rare item being used unless I choose to use it.

Some micro is a good thing, same actions over and over again should be avoided, item distribution is doable manually.
Like what we're doing?