Author Topic: Help with items and girls  (Read 2698 times)

Offline musland

Help with items and girls
« on: September 23, 2015, 06:45:14 AM »
Hi there,

I recently stumbled upon this wonderful game and have tried creating my first items today. Even though the item was marked as common I haven't managed to get it in game yet (tried over 50 times in shop). Is there anything I missed? I just created the item with the Editor and saved it into Resources/Items.

Also I had some girl mods installed but decided they weren't for me so I tried to delete the relevant picture folders and .xgirl files but the names still appear as random girls in game. Is there a way to get rid of that?

Thanks ahead

Offline dmotrl

Re: Help with items and girls
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2015, 09:17:53 AM »
I recently stumbled upon this wonderful game and have tried creating my first items today. Even though the item was marked as common I haven't managed to get it in game yet (tried over 50 times in shop). Is there anything I missed? I just created the item with the Editor and saved it into Resources/Items.
No idea on this one, unless you were just looking in the wrong area of the Shop.  Maybe try removing a bunch of items (put them in a different folder) and make a few more different items to see if they show up then?

Also I had some girl mods installed but decided they weren't for me so I tried to delete the relevant picture folders and .xgirl files but the names still appear as random girls in game. Is there a way to get rid of that?
Once a game has been started, and the girls loaded, you're pretty much stuck with them.  You can go into the save file (open it with a word editor; I use Notepad++) and manually delete the girls' entries, which will get rid of them.  Or you can start a new game, which may or may not be easier/simpler.

Offline musland

Re: Help with items and girls
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2015, 06:50:23 PM »
So I managine to get that item from the shop, it's just weird considering it had a 50% chance to appear in shop, but it assume there is a maximum number of items in the shop.

Thanks for the advice for my second problem. There are way too many girls I don't want anymore in that last mixed in with the ones I still want in it, so I think I'll just restart then. Thanks though.