Author Topic: It got bored, it made girl pack(S!)  (Read 18137 times)

Offline Dalock

Re: It got bored, it made girl pack(S!)
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2016, 02:37:24 PM »
Sorry for the delay...

It admits, these files have been on mega for a few days, it just hasn't had the right mood for writing a post.

Nevertheless it finally arrives. DO YOU LIKE BIG GIFS BECAUSE HERE IS ONE:

Unsurprisingly it is Maki. No 'it' is not Maki but this is a Maki, thus it's a Maki. Some may consider Maki loli-ish, some may even consider some images in this pack loli. It doesn't agree but it will not tell you how to think. There may also be futa, but really only if you are very observant. There may also be bonus loli, but it does digress.

It admits, some image types were scarse. There were no Beast pics at all, which it found highly disappointing. Nevertheless, it makes it's best attempt, so please enjoy.

It may have found another pack with a Maki in it, however it feels if that were the case, then it would make one with 4x the images (or more it hasn't counted). Resized for your laptop's enjoyment.

Oh right a link:
MAKIGUR!

After this experience it realised Love Live may still be too... 'fresh' for enough variance, so it feels it may focus elsewhere, the Homuhomu for example.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 02:51:01 PM by Dalock »

Offline Teatime

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2016, 05:22:40 AM »
Sorry I'm late, I've been busy lately and didn't have time to play at all.
Very nice, quality images with a small filesize is really appreciated! Also good job in updating the older packs.
I also learned that "card" and "presented" image types exist, I'll try to use them too.

One question, what is the "lolicon pls" image used for? :D I'ts funny so no problem, I'm just curious. :)

Homura is a good idea too, I thought she had already been made but it looks like it's not the case.

Offline Dalock

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2016, 01:21:00 PM »
Thanks for your reply.

The 'lolicon pls' image has no purpose, it just exists for the cuteness. It throws it in the folder for a bonus to those who check the images  ;D

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2016, 01:45:48 PM »
Excellent new packs, Dalock!  Khajit is pleased with the new tasties!
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline dmotrl

« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2016, 06:53:07 PM »
Homura is a good idea too, I thought she had already been made but it looks like it's not the case.
Wait, really?  ... Huh.  And here I was thinking Sayaka was the only one of the classic 5 that hadn't been made.

Offline 790 Series Lusticon Operations Unit

• I worship His Shadow.
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2016, 01:07:25 AM »
There are many characters who you think would exist, but do not. At least not in a form that you can get anymore.

That's why I'm making a Mai Shiranui pack.
May His merciful Shadow fall upon you.

Offline Baal

« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2016, 03:11:56 AM »
There are many characters who you think would exist, but do not. At least not in a form that you can get anymore.

That's why I'm making a Mai Shiranui pack.

She does need an update, but you can still get her. If you want to use her old pics I could upload it. You know who else surprisingly doesn't have an update, Holo.

Offline 790 Series Lusticon Operations Unit

• I worship His Shadow.
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2016, 03:40:50 AM »
Huh, you can still get her, huh... welp, still gonna do it.

I have about 600 images so far, so nah, I don't need the old pack.
May His merciful Shadow fall upon you.

Offline Baal

« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2016, 04:24:30 AM »
Huh, you can still get her, huh... welp, still gonna do it.

I have about 600 images so far, so nah, I don't need the old pack.

Cool, can't wait to get an improved Mai Shiranui, one of those girls I've never really used due to being old school.

Offline dmotrl

« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2016, 06:25:13 AM »
That's kind of the thing, though - I have a Homura pack, but I certainly don't remember making it, so I thought I'd gotten it here.  It's not here, though, so ... :shrug:

I guess it's time to figure out that uploading thing; I've definitely got at least one other girl I've made, and a few packs that just need a bit of work to be made usable.  :sigh:

Offline Teatime

« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2016, 05:35:11 PM »
The 'lolicon pls' image has no purpose, it just exists for the cuteness. It throws it in the folder for a bonus to those who check the images  ;D
Haha, I see, it's like an easter egg! Good choice, it's very cute indeed :)