devolution

Author Topic: Dual display mode for Girl Management Screen (WIP)  (Read 2231 times)

Offline Anon21

Dual display mode for Girl Management Screen (WIP)
« on: July 24, 2011, 02:38:58 PM »
What it does: You can now (almost) switch between a big image of the selected girl and a list of girls with a few columns, and a small image of the selected girl and a list of girls with a lot of columns.

What isn't finished:
* Need HideListBox function (similar to HideButton function).
* Bigger list of girls doesn't include more columns yet, just more space for each.

When (if) I get those two done it will break save game compatibility with earlier versions. At present you should be able to load games made with the other tweaked versions I've linked to.

This is a work in progress and you should be careful to backup files before overwriting them.

Files changed:

cScreenGirlManagement.cpp
cScreenGirlManagement.h
girl_management_screen.xml

Added:

LeftOff.png
LeftOn.png
LeftDisabled.png
RightOff.png
RightOn.png
RightDisabled.png

Download: http://www.uproda.net/down/uproda333447.zip.html

Offline Anon21

Re: Dual display mode for Girl Management Screen (WIP)
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 03:50:43 PM »
OK, I've got the HideListBox function working. 

I'm releasing this as a BETA. I haven't tested it in an actual game yet - let me know if it works, 'K?
You will at least be able to see how it should look now.

Download: http://www.uproda.net/down/uproda333454.zip.html

Offline Anon21

Re: Dual display mode for Girl Management Screen (WIP)
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 12:02:59 PM »
OK, I just removed the 'SortColumns' functions from the top of cScreenGirlManagement.cpp because they seem to do crap all useful. :-P  Now's the time for the question you've (probably not been) waiting for ...

What stats do you want available in the list of girls on the Girl Management screen?

Don't hold back now, there's plenty of room and it should be customizable from the XML file.