devolution

Author Topic: Where does a "my daughter" come from  (Read 3739 times)

Offline HuiBui

Where does a "my daughter" come from
« on: May 27, 2010, 03:10:30 PM »
When a my daughter lets say "is born" , from which pool does the girl come from ? Random girls ?

My favorite would be that they will be create out of a specific folder.

Whats your opinion ?

mothballd

Re: Where does a "my daughter" come from
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2010, 03:36:07 PM »
Last I heard they were from the random pool.   It would be very nice to have a specific pool just for daughters.   I'm sentimental, so it'd be nice to make the daughters special.

And that reminds me, ahhH!   After months and months of lurking I finally posted, ahhh!  And hi!

Offline slpowerhouse

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2010, 03:57:20 PM »
This would be an interesting idea for implementation.  I don't see how hard it would be. all you would need to do is make a new type of .girls file to be used with whore master like a .dgirls.  of course you would need to use the same randomization feature currently being used just switch it from grabing the list of .rgirls to be picked from and use the .dgirls list ...

enough of me rambling about how this could be implemented,  I know that when I played before I had sold daughters that were randomized to girl types that I did not like just because I did not like how they looked so I am all for this idea.  now if I could only figure out how to get the tortoise svn to work right.

Offline FurryFanatic

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2010, 05:08:29 PM »
Basically, any girl you get pregnant will determine from which file, regular girls or random girls, you get a random pick of your daughter.  I've always used the random girls I've captured to have my offspring, mainly because the creature girls hold more of my affection than the plain normal girls.